Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

8 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Baylor is sewage and I guess they can go 3 - 9 if they can beat either Kansas or Houston. I watched Baylor start to finish vs Utah because I'm a nerd. I don't know why, but I assumed they would have something to build on from last year. How could they not? They might be worse this year. I have no idea how the wheels fell off there. Yes,  they will probably have another 3-9 season of hilarity. I'm sure the Kinne maneuvering is already in motion and everyone within the program is already in fuck it mode. 

Cincinnati should've beat Pitt. But that's probably a CU win since it's in Boulder. Hard to tell this early. But once CU gets to that part of the schedule they'll be facing teams that at least have narrow pockets of competency. Cincinnati's qb Sorsby can move the ball. I don't know what to expect from Texas Tech. But it's in Lubbock. Good call, Micah hudson. I think he has one catch this season. It's honestly kind of embarrassing that I've been this ruminative about Big 12 football. 

Hudson came absolutely unhinged in the North Texas game and caught 3 passes for 43 yards in garbage time. 

Regarding Tech beyond Hudson, part of what you can make of them is that Chandler Morris is still very not good. At one point, starting when the game still had a prayer of being close-ish, Morris took it upon himself to put North Texas out to pasture. At 24-7, UNT has the ball and Morris throws a pick 6. They immediately get the ball back at 31-7 and Morris throws another pick on his first attempt, inside the UNT 30. Tech scores again, up 38-7. UNT HC Morris has had enough and they run the ball and punt on the next possession. Tech scores again, 45-7. With the game out of hand, HC Morris decides to let Chandler Morris throw it again, and he immediately throws his 3rd consecutive pick in 3 passes. Getting the ball inside the UNT 30 again, Tech scores again to go up 52-7. 

That's the same Tech defense that gave up 51 to Abilene Christian and whatever the fuck to Wazzou. Conclusion? Chandler Morris is dirty asshole at QB. Nothing new to read about Tech. They likely still suck balls. But, hey, it's Lubbock, so anything can happen. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Chandler Morris is still very not good. At one point, starting when the game still had a prayer of being close-ish, Morris took it upon himself to put North Texas out to pasture. At 24-7, UNT has the ball and Morris throws a pick 6. They immediately get the ball back at 31-7 and Morris throws another pick on his first attempt, inside the UNT 30. Tech scores again, up 38-7. UNT HC Morris has had enough and they run the ball and punt on the next possession. Tech scores again, 45-7. With the game out of hand, HC Morris decides to let Chandler Morris throw it again, and he immediately throws his 3rd consecutive pick in 3 passes. Getting the ball inside the UNT 30 again, Tech scores again to go up 52-7.

Hahaha.  God, mathematics, jet sweeps, and nepotism.  Good bull.

14 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Whatever coach follows Deion at Colorado is going to enjoy the easiest round of "doing things differently in the new regime" preseason press coverage there ever was

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Deion’s point that they are still kids and not equipped to handle criticism is fine. But he can’t help himself. He had to belittle and make thinly veiled threats. 

Except they aren’t kids. At this point they are professional athletes. His kids are also pieces of shit.