Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

On 8/4/2024 at 9:47 PM, skipmcgee said:

"It's like a real-life Grand Theft Auto video game," one former player said. "There are many distractions with fights, guns, and money floating around. The environment is unlike any I’ve come from before."

https://athlonsports.com/college/colorado-buffaloes/all-buffaloes/football/deion-sanders-chaotic-culture-turns-into-locker-room-violence-in-colorado

What a bunch of bull mess

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

I spend July in the mountains just southeast of Boulder. Played golf 4 times in Boulder. Each time  I got paired with a few current CU students and alumni. Every time I asked about Deoin, they all loved what he's doing. Their reasoning is that they were absolute shit before, at least they are getting publicity. None believed Deoin was self serving. I didn't want to be a dick and argue.

Will be fun to watch this Titanic program crash into Deoin's own ego and sink like a rock.

"Don't care, got legal weed."

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Deion was a one of a kind talent who has parlayed that into becoming a full-on, no holds barred, snake oil salesman masquerading as a football coach.  

Hilarious to watch all the suckers who have lined up to purchase his pretty little tinctures.

IMG_9762.gif.b966a051883453270c1b92f4f0334577.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Fwiw, Cormani McClain is on social media making fun of the athlon article and calling it total bullshit. Which is weird because it was the first bit of media I’ve ever seen that made him out to be a sympathetic character.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Machinator said:

CU social media makes an... interesting choice to edit a Shedeur Sanders throw highlight

Came here to post this. Had to edit in an unrelated reception to make it look like he’s accurate. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Need some splices of Shedeur throwing the OBJ catch or the Tyree helmet catch in the superbowl.  

The Bo Jackson climbing the outfield wall catch. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Duzz had a comment about how Colorado was doing things and Sanders didn't like it then and decided to take another shot at Duzz. I don't blame him. One of Narduzzi's faults is that he can't really stop himself from saying what he thinks. And Colorado got two DLs from us for this year's team. We'll see how it all works out but, Sanders and his comments are part of what makes us love/hate the game of college football.

My guess, if I was a betting man, Colorado won’t achieve over .500 this year in the B12.

There’s no way they have the supporting cast and staff to go through their scheduled season.

QB and WR/DB can be the greatest, but that doesn’t account for the rest - JMO.

Hook’em!!!

he’s not wrong. prime ain’t looking so prime these days. shoulda stayed at jackson state another 3-4 years just dominating every game. instead, he took a job that requires some actual program building, and it’s clearly not what he thought he was getting into.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, Derka said:

shoulda stayed at jackson state another 3-4 years just dominating every game. 

He could have been a fucking LEGEND if he went full on Eddie Robinson and just went 12-0, 11-1 for 15 years and railed against the system discriminating against HBCUs.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Mittens said:

Such a fucking clown.  So ready for him to flame out and move on so I can root for CU again.

"What they did was foul."  Dear lord, the irony. 

What a fraud and piece of shit Sanders is.

Edited by Wally Pryor
  • Like 1