The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

This is CNN right now with wall-to-wall Trump covid-19 coverage except for three small items -- Melania bitching about Christmas and the President's connection with white supremacists groups  -- pushed way down in priority.  I really don't give a shit about whether Trump's has covid toes, but that's what I'm going to get.  This is why this is an opportunity for him.  We're all enthralled by whether the President lives or dies or has covid toes and nothing else going on will be noticed.

Here's a news flash:  He's going to be recover and be fine, no one will remember his performance in the first debate and much worse election shenanigans will continue without near the scrutiny they would have received otherwise.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-02-at-2-18-09-PM.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Can we get an over/under on how many people will be partying in front of the WH if this fat fuck croaks?  More or less than we we killed Bin Laden?

I’d guess several hundred.  I look forward to making the trip.  I’ll also hold a bible upside down and pray for him.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

This is CNN right now with wall-to-wall Trump covid-19 coverage except for three small items -- Melania bitching about Christmas and the President's connection with white supremacists groups  -- pushed way down in priority.  I really don't give a shit about whether Trump's has covid toes, but that's what I'm going to get.  This is why this is an opportunity for him.  We're all enthralled by whether the President lives or dies or has covid toes and nothing else going on will be noticed.

Here's a news flash:  He's going to be recover and be fine, no one will remember his performance in the first debate and much worse election shenanigans will continue without near the scrutiny they would have received otherwise.

This times a million. Extremely aggravating.  

• Hook 'Em 1

If anyone has a subscription to the Times, I suggest you go to https://timesmachine.nytimes.com/browser and go through the reports about Garfield from July 2 to September 19. One day he was feeling great then the next day..."situation improved!"...then finally "Dead". Trump isn't going to die from this, but the reporting is similar.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so if he is already showing symptoms, then he has had this for a few days, right? low grade fever and putting him on experimental drug doesn't sound like a precaution. this sounds like it's gonna get worse before it gets better (for him)

Yes.  This is completely different news than what we were getting this AM.  Just casually letting it slip out - ‘he’s doing great!  I mean yes he has a fever but...all is well!’  

Also, there is no way he isnt getting the gamut of medicine and treatment thrown at him already. Im sure hes had a million plasma transfers by now
Give him all the blood products. Give it to him quickly and whether or not it's clinically indicated. Nothing like a good TACO.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

the fuck?!

Wait....let me just quote this little bit of insanity:

"There was an honor system when it came to the people that came into the hall from the two campaigns."

Allowing anyone or anything affiliated with Trump be on an "honor system" is like trusting Jerry Sandusky with your young sons.  Somebody's gonna get fucked up the ass, guaranteed.  Shit, at this point, the official sound of the republic might as well be "rhythmic slapping sounds."

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

So far, Joe is handling this damned well.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

the fuck?!

Jesus fuck.  Spin The Compass Directional Fuckoff State University players have to take COVID tests before they play a stupid football game but all parties in a fight over who gets to be the leader of the free world don't have to take one before they square off?   

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

that they would let him come in without a test.  that he was possibly already aware he had it.

So he literally does whatever he wants 24/7 but you’re surprised he got away without getting tested?  Or you’re surprised he felt like ass but moved on because he’s a POS?  Neither of these surprises me at all...

15 minutes ago, Goredho said:

HatefulEmptyEuropeanfiresalamander-small

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The president is apparently less hopelessly tied to HCQ nonsense than a certain poster here.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-coronavirus-trump-hydroxychloroquine-doc-stella-immanuel-20201002-eat6v3p5xjh2plutrrmr6ttscu-story.html

Lol.  Why isn’t his favorite doctor treating him?

147D08EA-FEFB-4983-9746-302383D29ABF.png

Edited by ChiTownDoc

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It's worse than we thought!  Trump is asymptotic!

How did this guy get through med school?

The second tweet is the doozy ...

Over 99%?  And Trump is "healthy" in the same way that his "healthy" sample is?  Silly Aggy ...

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

LOL.  Shep Smith shaking off the cobwebs on CNBC.  You know that guy was like fuck this shit, put me in coach, I want to be on air to announce when this motherfucker dies. 

Absofuckinglutely.  I'm positive he DEMANDED to get off the bench and into the game for this.

1 minute ago, Gap03 said:

The second tweet is the doozy ...

Over 99%?  And Trump is "healthy" in the same way that his "healthy" sample is?  Silly Aggy ...

tenor.gif

BTW, if a fast-food scarfing fatass like Trump is the picture of "healthy," then I'm the picture of a goddamned Olympic athlete in his prime.  I'm kinda liking this new standard.

• Hook 'Em 2