The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

So this big strong guy comes up to me ... 6'4" ... straight out of central casting, tears streaming down his face.
I said "what's wrong son?"
He said "Sir, I just wanted to let you know...'"
I said "Son, you can tell me ... what's on your mind?"

He said "Sir .... I've just been ordered to drive you around the block..."

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That graph from the contact tracing posted earlier listed all the SS personnel as being 'unknown' with respect to COVID positive or negative. Poor guys.

So Trump forces American service members to get in a car with a contagious, deadly pathogen.  Isn't that a violation of Federal law?

We're going to feign surprise that Trump doesn't care about other people after the clips of him dropping his umbrella outside the plane and his fat ass driving a cart on the green for a 6 foot putt that you know he gave himself anyway after he missed?
Put the attack ads back on. The only egg Trump has ever cracked is Chris Christie. RIP

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

She's right you know.

If she got them all sick and brought COVID to the Republicans, she's worth every penny they paid for her unqualified personage.  She may have unsuspectingly saved America.  

38 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

There's a really bad joke I'm leaving on the table that involves Khashoggi and a bonesaw.  

I am still dumbfounded by this. I mean I know its trump and he is the worst person in the world. But like I said in another thread, my wife texted me saying trump had left the hospital and was waiving at his supporters. I assumed this meant his doctors had decided it was ok for him to leave the hospital. To now find out that is not the case is beyond comprehension. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I am still dumbfounded by this. I mean I know its trump and he is the worst person in the world. But like I said in another thread, my wife texted me saying trump had left the hospital and was waiving at his supporters. I assumed this meant his doctors had decided it was ok for him to leave the hospital. To now find out that is not the case is beyond comprehension. 

It's Standard Asshole Behavior (SAB) combined with power to order others around. Sadly not all that rare. Kind of like Drunk 1970s Dad telling the kids to shut up and get in the car, he's driving everybody home.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

This really is the saddest--listened to radio programs on this.  People dying alone, suddenly, only able to communicate via FaceTime or similar.  No loved ones, no significant other, no family.  Really inhumane.  And this tool cruises around endangering people.  What about the survivors that are harmed for life with a condition that insurance will want to discredit or drop at some point?  How Republicans have supporters is a mystery but some will give up their lives so a DOTARD could walk across their backs in golf shoes.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

It's Standard Asshole Behavior (SAB) combined with power to order others around. Sadly not all that rare. Kind of like Drunk 1970s Dad telling the kids to shut up and get in the car, he's driving everybody home.
Oddly specific.

Builds character, son
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:
1 hour ago, UTGrad98 said:
This is right out of the North Korea playbook.

And his cult will make North Koreans look disloyal

North Koreans have no choice. Worship Dear Leader or die. Trumpers consciously make their choice.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
31 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:
It’s funny that nobody even mentions the possibility of Barron having it because we all know he never sees his parents. 

Barron hasn't seen his dad in three years plus. Blippy and whoever Melania is actually fucking are Barron's new dads.

Trump has the pee tape and Blippi has the Harlem Shake video. Seems like a pretty even exchange.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

I got some thoughts and prayers.

Psalm 109 for him.

A second paragraph of the Weigel article cited earlier. 

Perdue seemed to be telling a joke -- he started his next sentence with "in all seriousness" -- but Psalm 109 has repeatedly gotten Republicans in trouble during the Obama era. Bumper stickers reading "Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8" appeared during the first year of his presidency, and from time to time, government officials have apologized or been laid off after citing it.

I'll take Deplorables for $9.95 and an added free knife, Alex.

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

This reeks of the typical Trump distraction move coming right after the breaking news regarding the cover up of his covid positive status

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:
2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Hahaha he wasn't going home? Just an infected person with a virus that has killed 210,000 people since March out taking a joy ride. Maybe they stopped for McDonalds?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this experience isn't going to change him one bit. 

The drive-around was fucking brilliant.

Now everybody will stop talking about him trying to cover up early positive tests, and instead talk about him exposing military/Secret Service personnel.

Well, it's slightly stupid if you actually love the troops and Secret Service agents, but Trump probably can't think ahead more than a day or two, and he needed a distraction from the test shenanigans, and this took all of 30 seconds to come up with.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Are some people just now coming around to the fact that he cares absolutely nothing about anyone but himself? Everyone in that car could die from covid and he wouldn't care. 

I mean he might care.  It might make him happy that losers and suckers had to die for him, the almighty.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Nothing Dotard does is shocking. Expose those to the virus who are sworn to protect you? Why not. Go wave at his racist supporters because his narcissistic mind has to have the adoration? Sure sounds good. Make a complete joke out of a virus that will take somewhere between 260-300k Americans alone by the end of December. Sounds normal.

The rest of the world can condemn us and freeze us out and they would be well with their rights to do so because of this continuing spectacle of lunacy. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1