Ken Paxton is dirty? NO FUCKING WAY!

Gil Bang

54 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah, but that whole explanation made my balls hurt.  So thanks but, damn!

I dunno whether to get excited about this or not.  That there's an investigation is nice.  That the person Paxton allegedly helped obstruct is currently under indictment is also nice.  Whether this actually leads to an indictment of Paxton is another question.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Don't you tease me 

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I dunno whether to get excited about this or not.  That there's an investigation is nice.  That the person Paxton allegedly helped obstruct is currently under indictment is also nice.  Whether this actually leads to an indictment of Paxton is another question.

I’m kind of excited.  Paxton is sloppy as hell from what it looks like over the past few years, and his trying to go after the FBI agents/investigation probably crossed some lines.

I’m wondering if/how the actions of Brandon Cammack tie into this.

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m kind of excited.  Paxton is sloppy as hell from what it looks like over the past few years, and his trying to go after the FBI agents/investigation probably crossed some lines.

IMG_0693.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

In a perfect world, one would hope.  In this current reality, I’ll just deal with my balls hurting.  

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Tend to agree on Paxton.  He probably can't politick his way out of this and he is a dumb, criming motherfucker.

I think Cammack himself operated mostly in good faith, not knowing what he was doing.  That whole appointment scheme by Paxton, though, is probably a big part of the investigation.

• Hook 'Em 1

So Paxton is in trouble again.  5th Circuit Justice Don Willett, a former supporter of Paxton, has gone radio silent.  Nate Paul has punted another sentencing hearing, presumably out of having worked with both Willett and Paxton in the past, and donations of the same ilk.  Just when Trump has crossed off Ken's name as a potential AG.  Hmm, curious.  Nate has another hearing coming up with the SEC right around the convention.  

You'll start to hear Ken call all of this a 'Political Witchunt' within a few weeks time.  I know what happens to Ken.  What I am stumped over is how Abbott/Patrick respond to all of this.  

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

So Paxton is in trouble again.  5th Circuit Justice Don Willett, a former supporter of Paxton, has gone radio silent.  Nate Paul has punted another sentencing hearing, presumably out of having worked with both Willett and Paxton in the past, and donations of the same ilk.  Just when Trump has crossed off Ken's name as a potential AG.  Hmm, curious.  Nate has another hearing coming up with the SEC right around the convention.  

You'll start to hear Ken call all of this a 'Political Witchunt' within a few weeks time.  I know what happens to Ken.  What I am stumped over is how Abbott/Patrick respond to all of this.

depends on how many times and in what context their names show up in the docs.  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, YGIFS said:

You'll start to hear Ken call all of this a 'Political Witchunt' within a few weeks time.  I know what happens to Ken.  What I am stumped over is how Abbott/Patrick respond to all of this.  

Wait, Trump found a more corrupt AG than Ken? Wow 

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

depends on how many times and in what context their names show up in the docs.  

Yeah Abbott ain’t going to do shit to help Kenny Wayne Paxton out if the feds truly sink their teeth into him.  That means Nate Paul has fully turned (and he will) and they have the receipts. In fact, they would be doing what they could to distance themselves from him. 

image.png.cedae0ff00e75808cb75d6c5db2d7999.png

I admit I bloviate about Paul and Paxton.  But there is legitimate evidence connecting the two that even our State Government doesn't know.  Nate is gonna do his short stint and take one for the team, and then own up to the feds on SEC/FINRA stuff.  But Nate is facing far more serious trouble down the road with either serious prison time or death.  As AHB points out, it's just a question of when Nate gives everybody up, not IF.  Because look at this photograph, how do you think this guy is gonna do in federal prison for a few years?  He doesn't have bug-out money anymore.  His options will soon become witness protection, extended stay in federal lockup, or suicide.  And I don't think he has the horses for the last two.  

Abbott's sitting this one out.  Only head-scratcher is how they arrange it so that Nate takes down Dan Patrick along with him for being the biggest ball-licker of Ken Paxton of 'em all.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

image.png.cedae0ff00e75808cb75d6c5db2d7999.png

I admit I bloviate about Paul and Paxton.  But there is legitimate evidence connecting the two that even our State Government doesn't know.  Nate is gonna do his short stint and take one for the team, and then own up to the feds on SEC/FINRA stuff.  But Nate is facing far more serious trouble down the road with either serious prison time or death.  As AHB points out, it's just a question of when Nate gives everybody up, not IF.  Because look at this photograph, how do you think this guy is gonna do in federal prison for a few years?  He doesn't have bug-out money anymore.  His options will soon become witness protection, extended stay in federal lockup, or suicide.  And I don't think he has the horses for the last two.  

Abbott's sitting this one out.  Only head-scratcher is how they arrange it so that Nate takes down Dan Patrick along with him for being the biggest ball-licker of Ken Paxton of 'em all.  

This is some serious fan fiction.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

When Alberto Gonzales is the best Republican A.G. of the last quarter century...that's saying something.  

Even if Trump pulls out a miracle and wins in November, Ken ain't getting the nod.  There's too much heat on Paxton, even for Trump.  

You discount the value of how deeply Ken gargles Trump's balls and chugs the gravy.  That is the only thing that matters.

4 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529drud2njvhnfbnimad

And yeah, this.  Things advanced with this ruling....but it still has taken and will take forever.  And, it will be a "political witch hunt by the Biden DOJ that wants to stop us from Making America Great Again!"

My only hope is that the receipts are stout enough that more than one peer/underling says "I ain't getting buttfucked in prison for that wonky-eyed motherfucker," and they take a plea deal to completely throw him under the bus.

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Which part?  

The parts where Paxton faces justice and Abbott and Patrick somehow turn on him.

No GQP official in Texas will EVER turn on Paxton again.  He put a bullet in the back of the electoral head of three Ct. of Criminal Appeals Justices who went against him, then hung their bodies in the town square as a message to all the others.  Bow to Ken, or begone.  They all got that message, loud and clear.

That message will work even as he sits in a courtroom on trial.  He is bulletproof.  The MAGA timeline should have told you that.  Convictions only make them more powerful and beloved by their deranged voter base (also known as "the majority of Texas voters").

• Hook 'Em 2

Good to see you're off to an optimistic Summer, my friend.  Yeah, I don't think anybody in Texas does anything to him.  Shit, it was awkward to see Don Willett clam up about Paxton's issues before the 5th COA.  They used to be tight, and while Don's opinions can be pretty off-putting, he's a jovial guy.  To see him look like he just touched by a priest was weird as fuck.  But Ken is still gonna be approached by the Feds.  Not even Dan Patrick can save him from that.  

Every notice that every single statewide official over the last 3 year has visited the Texas/Mexico border for everything from town halls to photo ops?  Except for Ken Paxton.  Weird.  

Too late to edit: Ken Paxton is the most powerful statewide official in our lifetime.

It's amazing and unbelievable, as he's also the absolute worst and most corrupt state official in our lifetime, but as mentioned above....this timeline.

YGIFs, you are at risk of thinking Paxton is "done for" right up to the moment he becomes POTUS.

You've never seen power like his in this state, and probably never will again.  It's staggering.

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The parts where Paxton faces justice and Abbott and Patrick somehow turn on him.

No GQP official in Texas will EVER turn on Paxton again.  He put a bullet in the back of the electoral head of three Ct. of Criminal Appeals Justices who went against him, then hung their bodies in the town square as a message to all the others.  Bow to Ken, or begone.  They all got that message, loud and clear.

That message will work even as he sits in a courtroom on trial.  He is bulletproof.  The MAGA timeline should have told you that.  Convictions only make them more powerful and beloved by their deranged voter base (also known as "the majority of Texas voters").

Frl frl.