More layoffs at ESPN

Parliament

22 minutes ago, Stringer said:

lol. Disney is trying to cut costs and they have an employee that gets paid a ton of money for a 6 month job, in a role that a monkey could do and people are turning it into a culture war issue.

Must be exhausting to be constantly swinging at ghosts.

About to be replaced with someone making much more money so....

8 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Sam is babe, but she has a degree from Jerry Falwell University, so she's not bright at all.

She used to be cute as fuck but I don't know what the hell she did to her face a few years ago. She downgraded herself.

Comparing a Heisman-winning Rapelor alum to a monkey? Ehhhh, I don't know, maybe jusr a lilbitracist.jpg

I was referring to Ponder. Sending into and out of breaks and tossing it around the set doesn’t seem like the most difficult job.

I didn’t mind RGIII on color (no racist) commentary. They must think they have someone better and/or cheaper for that role.

From the sound of it, they’re giving the Ponder role to someone else who already has a year round job there. I’m sure they’ll have to up the salary a bit, but less than paying Ponder her full salary.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Only a ton if it's in Washingtons. Use Franklins like a human would, and it's only twenty pounds. 

Comparing a Heisman-winning Rapelor alum to a monkey? Ehhhh, I don't know, maybe jusr a lilbitracist.jpg

Pretty sure the “culture war” reference, along with her job, meant he was talking about Ponder, not Griffin.

2 hours ago, Stringer said:

I was referring to Ponder. Sending into and out of breaks and tossing it around the set doesn’t seem like the most difficult job.

I didn’t mind RGIII on color (no racist) commentary. They must think they have someone better and/or cheaper for that role.

From the sound of it, they’re giving the Ponder role to someone else who already has a year round job there. I’m sure they’ll have to up the salary a bit, but less than paying Ponder her full salary.

Joke. Not particularly funny, but... joke.

13 hours ago, aggie08 said:

If that did play a part, and the "last straw" was Ponder joining in on the cyberbullying dogpile of a female boxer in order to push a culture war in a country that the boxer has absolutely nothing to do with, and then refusing to apologize when their assertions about the boxer were proven to be completely unfounded and wrong...

...then it's pretty hard to feel sorry for her.

Wait, are you saying the Algerian boxer is a female, as in has XX chromosomes?

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Cohn, Briscoe and Burke are untouchable, or they goddamn well better be. 

Are they still rolling out Linda Cohn to do the 8 o'clock Sportscenter? (I assume that's still a thing.) Good for her. Always thought she was a solid change of pace back when Sportscenter became all about one-liners and catch phrases.