Hunter “Big Gun In His Pants” Biden - Mastermind of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate

Hanrahan

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I agree with him on Hunter Biden, but the right's attempt to equate the 2 cases is laughable at best.

One is a private citizen who may or may not have lied on an application to buy a gun, and the other was the GOP nominee for President falsifying a hush money payment as "legal expenses" in an attempt to win the election.

Hunter's case would be more akin to Trump being tried for solicitation of a prostitute. 

Well, he would never do that. He's married.

Edited by yoladu
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Well, he would never do that. He's married.

Prostitutes ain’t dumb. You get the money up front from someone like Trump

• Hook 'Em 1

NBC is running regular updates on the Hunter trial. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/live-blog/hunter-biden-trial-live-update-rcna155305

Noticed this on the update-

Defense attorney says gun dealer was willing to skirt protocol to sell gun to Hunter Biden

Lowell said that Gordon Cleveland, the gun dealer that the government plans to call as a witness, referred to himself as a "whale hunter" and wanted to make the firearm sale to Hunter Biden.

Lowell said Cleveland was willing to skirt protocol because Hunter Biden didn't have a driver's license but a passport without an address. Lowell says the jury will see that the ID box was not filled out by Biden, and, more importantly, that the boxes were already checked “no,” including the box in question about the purchaser’s potential substance abuse.

“A sale is a sale, and that was their goal that day,” said Lowell.

The box stating "Not an Addict" was prechecked 'No'??  That seems like a pretty big deal since that means Hunter did not check that box himself. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hunter's wife confronts Garrett Ziegler during break of his trial and calls him a "Nazi piece of shit"

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-wife-calls-ex-170521776.html

Hunter Biden’s wife, Melissa Cohen Biden, got into a heated confrontation with a former Trump White House aide during a brief recess at her husband’s trial on federal gun charges, according to an NBC News report.

In the hallway of the J Caleb Boggs Federal Building on Tuesday, Melissa allegedly confronted Garrett Ziegler – who Biden is currently suing for his alleged role in publishing emails and photos from Biden’s laptop.

Upon seeing Ziegler, Melissa approached him and pointed her finger in his face, loudly saying, “You have no right to be here you Nazi piece of s****.”

Ziegler apparently did not respond before Melissa walked away.

He later told NBC News, “It’s sad I’ve been sitting here the whole time and haven’t approached anyway.”

He added, “For the record, I’m not a Nazi, I’m a believer in the U.S. Constitution. I haven’t said one thing to them.”

Ziegler worked in the White House under Trump adviser Peter Navarro as a staffer, and gained notoriety for his outspoken criticism of Biden.

Much of Ziegler’s post-White House life has consisted of digging into Biden’s financial records and personal life to publish allegedly incriminating or embarrassing details via his nonprofit website Marco Polo. He once admitted to being “obsessed” with “studying the [Biden] family” to The Washington Post.

Ziegler’s website was central to the circulation of embarrassing photos, videos, emails and more that he allegedly found on Biden’s laptop.

Last year, Biden filed a lawsuit against Ziegler and 10 others, accusing them of illegally obtaining emails, photos, videos and recordings from his laptop and publishing them. In addition to that lawsuit, Biden’s friend who loaned him millions of dollars, Kevin Morris, also sued Ziegler for harassment and doxing.

Ziegler told NBC News on Tuesday that the lawsuits were “frivolous” and urged Biden to “focus on paying his attorneys.”

When asked why he was attending the trial, Ziegler told the news outlet it was “prudent” for him to be there.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

The box stating "Not an Addict" was prechecked 'No'??  That seems like a pretty big deal since that means Hunter did not check that box himself. 

Assuming they can prove that the case should be thrown out, right?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I agree with him on Hunter Biden, but the right's attempt to equate the 2 cases is laughable at best.

One is a private citizen who may or may not have lied on an application to buy a gun, and the other was the GOP nominee for President falsifying a hush money payment as "legal expenses" in an attempt to win the election.

Hunter's case would be more akin to Trump being tried for solicitation of a prostitute

Are you talking about Melania?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

good. now stfu maga bitchass whiners. nobody is above the law*

*ok, technically some people do manage to be above the law, but in these side-by-side trials...stfu maga bitchass whiners.

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

How can this be? The system is rigged for the Biden family.  Now... watch... "oh, this felony is different!"

I'm looking forward to all the "Both sides have legal issues!" both-sidesing. 

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Guilty on all three counts. 

Well, I mean.....he is.  They were pretty simple charges.

What will be entertaining/maddening is the mental gynmastics the MAGAs will go through to proclaim that this is justice being done, but Trump's felony trial was rigged.  Meanwhile, sane people look at both cases, the elements of the charges, and say "yep, that's how those things turn out."  With one note....the charges brought against Trump are actually MORE frequently brought than the charges brought against Hunter....if you want to go down the "they just pulled out charges for a crime that's rarely prosecuted just to get him" road, you won't like where the numbers take you, MAGAs.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, tx ind said:

MAGA is happy about enforcing a law aimed at keeping guns out of people hands?

so much THIS

After all the bragging about filing false police reports about "Lost all my guns in a fishing accident" or "they were all stollen"

My question: What did the Founder's specifically say about gun purchase forms?  What was James Madison's written thoughts?  As I understand it, only gun regs that are constitutional must have been specifically understood in both a historical and modern context by the founder's themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He faces up to 25 years in prison for this? Forreals?

As is typical reporting, that's probably adding the maximum sentence for each count together, which rarely actually happens and you pretty much have to be brown and poor before it does.

Edit:  And that's exactly what it is.

Ten years is a realistic upper limit here, as all charges are closely related and stem from the same criminal episode.

But something probably far less is actually in the cards.  The Base Level Offense seems to be 14, which yields a sentence of 15-21 months.

Edited by TwiceHorn

I know Hollywood doesn't do anything original anymore and it's all re-makes and re-boots, but I feel like an Odd Couple type reality show with Trump and Hunter sentenced to home confinement could work.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, I thought he did -- and then the deal was tossed by somebody.

5 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Yes. Judge overruled it (I think).

Ok. That's what I thought.

This is why you make sure to appoint the judges who oversee your trials or ones that can delay your trial like the Supreme court.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HenryJames said:

Yes. Judge overruled it (I think).

Yeah, it was gun and tax charges combined.  The deal called for a form of "deferred adjudication" where he would not be found guilty if he completed a probation-type term of some years.

The judge rejected it because the federal system of statutes does not permit a federal judge to exercise ongoing jurisdiction without an acquittal or conviction.  "Deferred adjudication" is not possible in the current federal system.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

This is why you make sure to appoint the judges who oversee your trials or ones that can delay your trial like the Supreme court.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520fg5gd05i4hnbfgr1n

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

If I were Biden and lose this November, I am 100000% pardoning Hunter on my last day of office.  Maybe he's less petty than me...

I understand the idea, but if he loses it won't matter because MAGA will jail them both for treason, or some other made up charge.

31 minutes ago, tx ind said:

MAGA is happy about enforcing a law aimed at keeping guns out of people hands?

I thought they had a case at SCOTUS that felons could not be denied firearms. Or maybe just domestic abusers? Yeah, of course they don't care here, because Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I thought they had a case at SCOTUS that felons could not be denied firearms. Or maybe just domestic abusers? Yeah, of course they don't care here, because Biden. 

Bingo.  If a challenge to this law via Hunter's case ever makes it to the SCOTUS, you'll get to see a bright and shining example of their utterly Calvinball approach to "originalism."  

"See, modern illegal drugs weren't a thing in 1790, so when the 2nd Amendment was written, nobody imagined allowing someone using something that didn't exist yet and then buying a gun.  Therefore, there was no law PERMITTING you to buy a gun if you were on modern illegal drugs, so this law PROHIBITING that is totally cool with the 2nd Amendment.  And yes, we're aware that this reasoning is the exact opposite of what we suggested in Bruen, but remember, we're arbitrary fascists so fuck you."

• Hook 'Em 2

So, what are the thoughts on if he actually gets jail time or if it is jail time like 3-4 months in a minimum-security prison.  No matter what he gets I guarnfuckingtee you all that Fox News will have stories about how his sentence is much lighter than it should have been because Biden made the DOJ give his son an easier sentence even though the gun charges should have never been brought in the first place.  The tax stuff should have been pursued but the gun charge/lying on a federal form was bullshit.

Imagine if we had President Dotard and Dotard Jr. was facing charges. How fast would he pardon him? Would they even bring the charges in the first place, knowing that would happen?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Imagine if we had President Dotard and Dotard Jr. was facing charges. How fast would he pardon him? Would they even bring the charges in the first place, knowing that would happen?

Don Jr is a bad example. He might let him rot. Ivanka OTOH — well, there is the chance for prison incest sooooooo ….