Hunter “Big Gun In His Pants” Biden - Mastermind of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate

Hanrahan

45 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

As is typical reporting, that's probably adding the maximum sentence for each count together, which rarely actually happens and you pretty much have to be brown and poor before it does.

Edit:  And that's exactly what it is.

Ten years is a realistic upper limit here, as all charges are closely related and stem from the same criminal episode.

But something probably far less is actually in the cards.  The Base Level Offense seems to be 14, which yields a sentence of 15-21 months.

I’m curious to see how the other case shakes out and what constitutes “relevant conduct.”

Was there evidence about why he bought gun?  Ice a crack dealer?  Protect the stash?

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I haven’t been following this closely. The crime was buying a gun but lying on the registration form about his illegal drug usage? I can only imagine this law is violated countless number of times per day,

Yup.  Fine with the verdict, and even with Hunter being one of the only people to be prosecuted for this law as a stand alone charge, but now lets enforce the fuck out of it.  Lets start with Don Jr.  

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Spin starts — NOW! Charlie probably had two completely different tweets queued up and ready.

how the fuck do we combat the constant spin? I know CK has limited reach, but his ability and people like him to reshape the "truth" regardless of reality is both and amazing and terrifying. I know we live in a non-binary world, but shit, I thought there was truth and lies. it's clearly not that simple.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

If I buy a gun to shoot up a school, my sentencing hearing will go differently than if I bought a gun to kill a nuisance armadillo.  Maybe same crime - false atf form - not same outcome.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

how the fuck do we combat the constant spin? I know CK has limited reach, but his ability and people like him to reshape the "truth" regardless of reality is both and amazing and terrifying. I know we live in a non-binary world, but shit, I thought there was truth and lies. it's clearly not that simple.

Bottom line: we can't.

That is the power of a movement that is built on a foundation of "lies are good."  All they traffic in is lies, and lies work.  Tell people utterly false shit that they want to believe, and you will get 1000X more traction if you tell them something they don't want to believe, no matter how much evidence you provide that it's actually true.  

It's not a secret.  It's been used by piece of shit movements since the dawn of time.  And enough of humanity is dumb enough to fall for it that we will repeat these mistakes ad infinitum.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bottom line: we can't.

That is the power of a movement that is built on a foundation of "lies are good."  All they traffic in is lies, and lies work.  Tell people utterly false shit that they want to believe, and you will get 1000X more traction if you tell them something they don't want to believe, no matter how much evidence you provide that it's actually true.  

It's not a secret.  It's been used by piece of shit movements since the dawn of time.  And enough of humanity is dumb enough to fall for it that we will repeat these mistakes ad infinitum.

I get free speech but since you are a lawyer, what are the laws against saying somebody is part of a crime family without proof?  I mean if I start using twitter or whatever and saying Brad Pitt is running a crime family and make up whatever I want about Bradd Pitt wouldn't he just sue the shit out of me?  I think Biden should maybe start doing that to people like Charlie Kirk that traffic in straight lies.  Maybe even Fox News.  Make them prove their talking points from TV in court.

The other choice is for Biden to send his secret police to arrest people like this and hang them in front of the white house to teach others not to do this.  I know that is not what America is about, but I get the feeling the other side is taking us there anyways so might as well be first to it.

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't wait to hear the talking points from the resident water heads on this board. I think they were prepared for acquittal and now don't know what the fuck to do, but I bet it will be fascinating to see what they come up with.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Conspiracy incoming. Biden is supposed to be speaking at an Anti-Gun event according to CNN.

How will MAGA spin that?

"He wants to take your guns... I mean if he can jail his own son for having a gun what do you think he'll do to you!"

Wake up sheeple.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

News at 11 a criminal piece of shit is convicted when he could have just fucked off and lived a wonderful nepo life. 

Wait, does doing drugs and having a lot of random sex make one a piece of shit? 

So Joe Biden, a man that would literally drop dead from old age at this very moment if he wasn’t drugged up with lib White House super drugs, orchestrated his son to get possible jail time, to keep him from his side when he dies? 

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

So Joe Biden, a man that would literally drop dead from old age at this very moment if he wasn’t drugged up with lib White House super drugs, orchestrated his son to get possible jail time, to keep him from his side when he dies? 

He had a lot of help.  The queen.  The Vatican.  The Gettys.  The Rothschilds.  AND colonel Sanders before he went tits up.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

He faces up to 25 years in prison for this? Forreals?

I hadn't been following this story. I was stunned two days ago to learn this is all about an application for a gun purchase. I seriously doubt that this is the average way a case like that goes.

Twenty-five years? That's nuts. 

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

My question: What did the Founder's specifically say about gun purchase forms?  What was James Madison's written thoughts?  As I understand it, only gun regs that are constitutional must have been specifically understood in both a historical and modern context by the founder's themselves. 

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Imagine if we had President Dotard and Dotard Jr. was facing charges. How fast would he pardon him? Would they even bring the charges in the first place, knowing that would happen?

Depends on how much dinero Dotard Jr. will pay for a pardon, duh. 

Ever since the title change, any time I read it I start singing

He's an outlaw loose and running, came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with the big gun in his pants
Big gun in his pants

He was vicious and a killer though a youth of 24
And the inches on his pistol numbered one and 19 or more
One and 19 or more

image.png.b3978db3f74e72dcc39effc3392dc605.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, immamac said:

No, being a piece of shit makes you a piece of shit. 

I was mostly just making a joke. But now I'm curious what makes him a piece of shit? Is there something really bad out there I'm aware of? He is a drug and sex addict apparently, which probably isn't good for him, but ranks below "litter bug" on a my piece of shit o meter absent something more. I really have no strong feelings about Hunter one way or the other. Apparently you do and I'm curious why. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I hadn't been following this story. I was stunned two days ago to learn this is all about an application for a gun purchase. I seriously doubt that this is the average way a case like that goes.
Twenty-five years? That's nuts. 

Oh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beedy eyes, “oh you’re gonna buy my chicken”.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

So, if the libtards let him walk (because clearly they control all courtrooms), it's a double standard and Trump was the victim of a political witch hunt.

And if the libtards convict him, it's only to justify making Trump the victim of a political witch hunt.

It kinda makes sense, if you're a fucking idiot.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So, if the libtards let him walk (because clearly they control all courtrooms), it's a double standard and Trump was the victim of a political witch hunt.

And if the libtards convict him, it's only to justify making Trump the victim of a political witch hunt.

highlighted comment seems very redundant

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He'll never say it out loud, but you know a little bit of Donnie Jr. dies every single time he reads a statement like that from Biden.

Imagine how Eric feels not even being mentioned. 

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

It's actually exactly how conspiracy theory dipshits think, and never budge from their commitment to the conspiracy.

See those blinking lights in the sky?  It's proof that there are aliens!

What's that, we see no lights and there's no other physical evidence!  That's proof of the government's shady activities hiding the truth!  The absence of evidence is PROOF there are aliens!

It's related to how Trump says "these people coming in from mexican are rapists and criminals and are poisoning the blood of our country!" and then another time says "but I love Mexico, great people," and we point out "umm....Trump fucking said that Mexicans are criminals and are poisoning the blood of our country" and they say "LIAR!  He said he loves Mexico!"  They can hold two opposite beliefs and even FACTS in their head, and BOTH can be used to support their locked-in previously chosen conclusion.

It's fucking stupidity, but that's the order of the day now.

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's actually exactly how conspiracy theory dipshits think, and never budge from their commitment to the conspiracy.

Of course.  Start with the conclusion and go looking for evidence that supports it.  All contrary evidence is actually proof of cover-up or persecution.

It's the "my religion is true" model.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I can't wait to see how SCOTUS upholds this. 

They'll apply the Bruen rule, which is "we'll selectively go back in time to cherry-pick laws that existed or that we'll pretend did NOT exist to justify our pre-selected conclusion, all while we put on a show of being 'bound by original intent.'"

Because it is a flat-out lie, and is impossible to ACTUALLY divine, "originalism" is the biggest shortcut to pure judicial activism we've ever seen.  And no need to speculate, Bruen showed us plain as day, where they simply made up what the history was in order to justify the decision they wanted to reach.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1