Name the top 5 states that can get fucked

Horn Dogg

Just killing time waiting on the election call, name your top 5 states that can go fuck themselves following this election.  Here’s mine:

Florida

Ohio

Kentucky

South Carolina

Oklahoma (permanent spot on the list)

Edited by Horn Dogg
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t want to name any names, but the one I’m thinking of is majority minority and yet still dutifully votes republicans in all statewide elections, and in the case of presidential elections provides the R candidate with more electoral college votes than any other red state. 

Yeah, I couldn’t bring myself to put that one on the list, but I feel the same level of disappointment.  Great state, shitty politicians in office.

• Hook 'Em 1

South Carolina is worth trying to save because of food, hot women, and history.  Kentucky is worth saving because bourbon.  I agree with your other 3.  Seems like some combo of the Dakotas, Wyoming, West Virginia, Mississippi, or Alabama could fill the last 2 spots

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t want to name any names, but the one I’m thinking of is majority minority and yet still dutifully votes republicans in all statewide elections, and in the case of presidential elections provides the R candidate with more electoral college votes than any other red state. 

That too.

Florida because they always tease democrats than rip their hearts out

Kentucky because they always elect Mitch McConnell

louisiana who got hit hard by hurricanes all year and still voted for a president who doesn’t believe in science and global warming.

North carolina for getting democrats hopes up and giving us nothing 

Ohio for going permanently red

• Hook 'Em 1

Florida Cubans and freedom fighters™  - dummasses didn't know Senator Biden fully supported the war machine against commies. dummy-dum-dums

Texas RGV - non-sensical. 

Bama Repubs - Tubbiville talking = another Donald Trump

Ohio mullets - ICP, but without the brains

SC sorrow - The Lindsay Graham Saga of becoming Barney Fife - actor's tips. 

• Hook 'Em 1

No one wants to say it, but Texas needs to be called out. As promising as it is that the largest cities and counties have voted blue, we're still hopelessly red at this point. We need to be shamed for allowing Cruz, Cornyn, Patrick, Paxton and Abbott to represent us, and all 4 will win elections until they decide they don't want to hold office. 

Ohio, Oklahoma, Florida and motherfucking Kentucky can fuck their own faces.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wouldn’t say Texas needs for get fucked but even for a conservative state Texas needs to explain why people like Paxton and goeb get elected so easily.

Because dumbfuck identity politics. We aren't done removing the cancer quite yet unfortunately.

Edited by Pam Cummings

4 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

For real though, I think given the high wealth, high number of educated people, large cities, we probably are the worst. We have less of an excuse than anyone else. 

We have a disproportionate number of “ I have mine, screw you folks”. Texas folks have a reputation for being nice, but it’s a fake and superficial kind of nice.

Edited by Voldemort86

We have a disproportionate number of “ I have mine, screw you folks”. Texas folks have a reputation for being nice, but it’s a fake and superficial kind of nice.

I don't think Texans front nicety as much as you think, relatively speaking. Go to the Midwest or the West Coast. "Minnesota nice" is a thing for a reason.
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

As much as I hate Oklahoma, North Dakota wins for me.

If you know my story at all, you know I am not even remotely Christian, and you also know that I have a special needs child. My wife is also not remotely Christian, but she went to Abilene Christian High School, and ACU, before transferring to Sodom and Gommorah on the Colorado (aka "UT").

That's the backdrop to saying, our special needs son? If we die, the people who will get guardianship are fundamentalist Christians. No joke. Friends of my wife from high school and college who actually take the Bible at its word, in particular, the Sermon on the Mount and other such parts of scripture that you don't hear televangelists quote very often.

And they live in North Dakota. With their six adopted children from the Rwandan civil war, which was a big part of the reason they chose that part of Africa for their missionary work.

North Dakota has treated them about as well as you'd expect a bunch of racist hicks with a president enabling their worst behaviors to treat them. It has not been pretty.

North Dakota can go fuck itself.

Oklahoma

Florida. Seriously, I think I'm done giving that state my money. And fuck you Miami. Your city and food are overrated. I hope Biden rescinds every Cuban initiative Trump enacted.

Ohio. You're now a red state like Indiana. Fuck your sports teams, too.

Iowa. Eat a bag of dick, you fucking weirdos. Your state college is the most meh football program in human history.

Kentucky. Fuck you for continually re-electing that bloated sack of monkey shit to the Senate.

Honorable mention- South Carolina. The spare Carolina. If Clemson wasn't good, no one would give a shit about your state.

• Like 1

Great parts of the state; full of a few assholes.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:27 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

If you know my story at all, you know I am not even remotely Christian, and you also know that I have a special needs child. My wife is also not remotely Christian, but she went to Abilene Christian High School, and ACU, before transferring to Sodom and Gommorah on the Colorado (aka "UT").

That's the backdrop to saying, our special needs son? If we die, the people who will get guardianship are fundamentalist Christians. No joke. Friends of my wife from high school and college who actually take the Bible at its word, in particular, the Sermon on the Mount and other such parts of scripture that you don't hear televangelists quote very often.

And they live in North Dakota. With their six adopted children from the Rwandan civil war, which was a big part of the reason they chose that part of Africa for their missionary work.

North Dakota has treated them about as well as you'd expect a bunch of racist hicks with a president enabling their worst behaviors to treat them. It has not been pretty.

I've said this before, but having grown up with a dad who worked in the oilfield (well, finding oilfields/doodle bugging), we lived all over the South, Texas, Oklahoma, etc. as well as North Dakota, and North Dakota, by far, was the most racist place we ever lived.  A lot of the locals welcomed our money, but hated that the oil company brought Black and Hispanic crew members from the South.  Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, not even close to the open racism.

I think most of the crew hated North Dakota as well, not just because of the racism, but too fucking cold.

This was over 30 years ago though, and we were part of a small group.  When the more recent fracking boom took off there, I like to think that a whole shitload of Black and Hispanic oilfield workers made there way up there, and slept with a shitload of their women.

How the fuck did this happen.

https://people.com/politics/election-2020-first-non-binary-state-legislator-and-first-muslim-oklahoma-lawmaker-elected/

Oklahoma has elected its first Muslim lawmaker in history. Mauree Turner won her race for state House on Tuesday, making history both in the state and in the country, as she became the first nonbinary state legislator in U.S. history.

The 27-year-old Democrat defeated Republican Kelly Barlean with more than 71 percent of votes, according to results from the Oklahoma State Election Board. She will represent Oklahoma's 88th Congressional District when they enter the state House in January.

Turner, who identifies as nonbinary and uses both they/she as pronouns, received a slew of high-profile endorsements, including one from progressive lawmaker Ilhan Omar.

Black, nonbinary, Musim, supported by AOC and Ilhan Omar.

spacer.png

Her opponent looks like Nick Saban's kid that he dropped on his head when he was a baby.

2 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

This thread's named states are getting flooded by an an influx of ex-blue staters.  Yes, that's the worst way a state gets fucked. 

Oh noez how will Ohio and Kentucky survive as their racist meth cultures are slowly eroded by those blue staters and their money, technology, and modern society?!

It's a shame really.

2 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

This thread's named states are getting flooded by an an influx of ex-blue staters.  Yes, that's the worst way a state gets fucked. 

People like infrastructure. But nobody likes traffic. Solution: more smart infrastructure. That was a Republican wet dream in the 80's, 90's, and 00's. When did Republicans become small-minded on all matters? Be more like Ike (born in Texas, btw) and less like Nixon (California Republican - the rotten core of the apple).

https://www.thc.texas.gov/historic-sites/eisenhower-birthplace/eisenhower-birthplace-history

image.png.64fd7399828737d1c00c80eb9e38ab1a.png

Edited by washparkhorn

On 11/7/2020 at 10:27 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

Church of Christ? Tell her some random stranger who also a member of CoC says that I'm glad she's keeping the word, and God bless her and her family.

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

How the fuck did this happen.

https://people.com/politics/election-2020-first-non-binary-state-legislator-and-first-muslim-oklahoma-lawmaker-elected/

Black, nonbinary, Musim, supported by AOC and Ilhan Omar.

spacer.png

Her opponent looks like Nick Saban's kid that he dropped on his head when he was a baby.

Easy to see how that happens. That district is probably gerrymandered to have every minority in Oklahoma in it.