Florida Gators

Zeus

42 minutes ago, Damor said:

My wife went to State, so I've always kept an eye on them and pulled for them, which was all the more fun with Leach there.

I was disgusted that they hired that piece of shit, and I wish him such spectacular and gratuitously horrific failure that he's fired on the field after their last game, if not earlier. 

Same with TCU hiring rape enabling baby Briles. They should lose every game in humiliating fashion. Massive failure of leadership at all levels of the University to let anyone from the Briles coaching tree in. Lebby, baby Briles, and steroid freak Kaz were the worst, and TCU has two of them on their staff. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Damn... Gata scores TD, leads 10-0 💥

On the road at Tennessee, 7min left 3qtr

Working real hard on blowing it right now

3rd and 8 short bus Billy draws up a nice dig route 6 yards into triple coverage. Just so he can go for it on 4th and 3 on a shitass slant and not get it. 

Worst play calling in the SEC now with Vandy doing ok. This mother fucker needs to hire an OC or get the fuck out. 

Go get Meyer back fuck it

3 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

How the fuck are they adding time after every play

The announcers just completely glossed over Heupel being a moron and letting 8 seconds run off the clock before calling time out, but because SEC refs, they just put the time back on the clock.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Should have just gone for 2 in regulation.  Absolutely no one believed Napier wouldn't shit the bed again calling the plays in OT.

Did you see the 2 point conversion play they trotted out?

Swinging fuckin gate lol

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Did you see the 2 point conversion play they trotted out?

Swinging fuckin gate lol

Yes, and sadly I would have trusted the odds of that working out somehow more than I trusted Sun Belt Billy calling plays in OT.

Also, WTF was Heupel doing on that, burning a timeout?  They gifted him the win in regulation.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Yes, and sadly I would have trusted the odds of that working out somehow more than I trusted Sun Belt Billy calling plays in OT.

Also, WTF was Heupel doing on that, burning a timeout?  They gifted him the win in regulation.

Lane Kiffin or a Chip Kelley I guess….

Urban fuckin Legend runs it back? Brain spiders get cured finally?

Urban-Meyer-Papa-Johns.jpg

Who else is out there that can make a splash?

FWIW, if that Kentucky team can beat Ole Miss on the road and stay within 1 point of UGAy, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that we steal one or two that we aren't supposed to win the rest of the way out.  I would guess Ole Miss is the most likely, Texas is least likely.  This doesn't change our coaching mental deficit, but Lagway give hope for the future assuming he sticks around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SurlyGator said:

FWIW, if that Kentucky team can beat Ole Miss on the road and stay within 1 point of UGAy, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that we steal one or two that we aren't supposed to win the rest of the way out.  I would guess Ole Miss is the most likely, Texas is least likely.  This doesn't change our coaching mental deficit, but Lagway give hope for the future assuming he sticks around.

Napier will do just enough to last 2 more years.