Why Does My Car Do This?

RPM

Figured I'd make this an all encompassing thread since I didn't see one. (Search sucks!)

I've got a weird vibration on my 2014 Lincoln MKS, it's FWD. It feels like a tire out of balance, but I just had them balanced/rotated at Discount Tire. I can feel and see it at low speed as a slight wobble in the steering wheel. At 70 it's worrisome. I've eyeballed the wheel and there's no apparent damage that would have bent the rim and the tire looks fine, no broken cords visible. Frankly, I'm stumped. 

Edited by RPM

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Could be any number of things in the front end, including CV joint.  How many miles?

65K Guess I need to jack up the front end and see if anything wobbles. 

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Did the problem start immediately after the rotation and balance?  It's quite possible that Discount didn't get a weight on properly, and it came off.  

No. It's why I had it done. It didn't solve the problem.

Bearing is a possibility but usually that presents as sort of a low grinding.  I am guessing it's your CV joint or something else is loose.  My first thing is to Jack Up the Wheel and grab the tire and see if I can force any play in it.  If I can wobble it,  then forces of the car will really make it move.  Tires are not showing any odd wear are they?