Markets still falling like whoa

7 hours ago, HellesBier said:

its just his stick

Who are you even talking about? There’s a forum for politics. This isn’t it. This is like your 50th account here so I know you know that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, B00M said:

Who are you even talking about? There’s a forum for politics. This isn’t it. This is like your 50th account here so I know you know that. 

youre clearly a moron. have you not seen his spam posting. idiot.

• Fuck You 2

Mostly yo-yo’d. GDP was strong and Jerome’s hard-on for the PCE metric reaching 2.5 clinches the rate cut IMO. Not sure which way whichever new iteration of HellesBier wants to go with the “bUt ThE bIdEn EcOnOmY” remark. I’ve literally been the smartest man alive on this forum with the best pulse on the economy and I don’t give out compliments that easily.

• Haha 2

For those of you who like to day trade on the way down, the first truly big resistance points are 515ish for the fibonacci retracement of the 565 high and 351 low of the SPY and 508ish for the 10% correction. The initial 10% correction bounce in 2022 was one of the biggest just reviewing the notes I made. The initial 20% drop also had a big bounce back in 2022. The last 3 recessions had an average of a 41% drop. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned as i will be trading at these levels like I always do. 

Oh no. We are all the way back on the S&P to where it was in mid June! We are all gonna die.

S&P only up 12% for the year now. Just horrible. Markets don’t go straight up ladies.

Long and strong for decades . Namaste.

4bca510da9ad2317bff8130a302c58ae.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, txduck87 said:

Oh no. We are all the way back on the S&P to where it was in mid June! We are all gonna die.

S&P only up 12% for the year now. Just horrible. Markets don’t go straight up ladies.

The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

overreacting is what we do.  Have you ever been on a game thread?

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, txduck87 said:

I see a beautiful setup for H&S pattern there.   That’s what’s disturbing 

I see a beautiful setup for H&S pattern there.   That’s what’s disturbing 

Short term swings are unnerving to be sure. All I know is trying to time the market requires you to be right twice (when to sell and when to buy). I know I’m not that smart and most others aren’t either. I made my share of mistakes in my 20s and 30s but then FINALLY realized you ain’t gonna beat the market over a long period of time. Boring but ultimately pays off.

#retired@55
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, txduck87 said:

Short term swings are unnerving to be sure. All I know is trying to time the market requires you to be right twice (when to sell and when to buy). I know I’m not that smart and most others aren’t either. I made my share of mistakes in my 20s and 30s but then FINALLY realized you ain’t gonna beat the market over a long period of time. Boring but ultimately pays off.

#retired@55

No doubt.  Moreso saying it can get back to that 2021 peak a lot faster than it took to get from the '22 low to current levels.  Stairs up, elevators down.