Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Fisher wake up from his coke bender?

Probably ends up falling in aggy's lap.  Unless Jeff Traylor has been all over this or the Ogre actually has sense enough to tell one the QB commits to leave.  Not sure who else is after him.

9 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Probably ends up falling in aggy's lap.  Unless Jeff Traylor has been all over this or the Ogre actually has sense enough to tell one the QB commits to leave.  Not sure who else is after him.

I've long thought that he'd drop one of his two commits (they both suck), but there's no reason to have not done so by now. Maybe Jimbo going after King Haynes will spur him. 

Just now, golfclap said:

I thought that Holgorsen was going to go all in on King. That would be a pretty damn good fit but after the initial offer UH has cooled on discussions with him. So color me a little confused about his entire recruitment.  

For a guy that seems to pass the eye test with flying colors, he hasn't exactly had the nation's bluebloods, or even the big regional powers, knocking down his door. Agreed that it's odd.

Yup... he looked good in the state final and that's when everyone started talking about him.  He's definitely a good prospect but I'm also confused that all the major regional programs don't seem to be pushing for him.  Texas and ou are not interested.  LSU seems to be content with taking two other QBs that look average at best.  aggy just now offered him after waiting on their other prospects.  seems like Arkansas is pushing but it's odd that everyone else seems to be meh about him.  

• Like 1

Just now, golfclap said:

I thought that Holgorsen was going to go all in on King. That would be a pretty damn good fit but after the initial offer UH has cooled on discussions with him. So color me a little confused about his entire recruitment. 

- His favorite team is LSU, and that's where he'll go if they take him. It's looking like Orgeron might keep their two shitty QB commits instead

- Baylor has gone all in on him, and they have some connections to him on the staff, but he's enthralled with the SEC

- Auburn has been recruiting him hard

- Arkansas is recruiting him, but they're getting Chad Morris' kid

Hopefully LSU or Bama comes calling, because if Jimbo doesn't take King (who's the perfect fit for Jimbo's west coast dinosaur offense), he'll end up taking another version of Foster/Calzada

Edited by Fud

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:
1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

i like where the Aggie says "the kid already runs an offense just like Jimbo's!!!!" without grasping the imprecations saying so casts on Jimbo's offense

Ah yes, the imprecations.  

f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Let's just hold on a second here, Tex. Haynes hasn't even received the supreme honor of being given the opportunity to throw in front of Jimbo yet."

dumbo runing out of time to find anyone this year for qb? Man bun must be better than we thought?

43 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Jimbo told reporters he plans to take a full 25 man class. 

They have 6 or 7 seniors. 

This should be fun 

Can't wait to see what private recordings are released by the ministry if player does not leave quietly. Last year they almost killed an OL during conditioning and demanded players show up to work outside of sanctioned hours. 

Hilarious. aggy actually believes that Saban "sees something growing" in Shitwater, USA. And that it is a threat.

Other than fungus sprouting from cow pies, what else could aggy be growing? Should we all be concerned?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

4:24p

Staff

Alabama made an offer today to Blinn CB and key Aggie target Marco Domio today. After a few conversations I've had in the last couple of days, this doesn't surprise me.

I've had two separate HS coaches tell me that Bama and Georgia show up around A&M targets more and more these days - sometimes coming to the schools a day or two after the Aggies have been in there. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. It's no secret that Domio has been trending very favorably toward A&M. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Ryan Brauninger

4:24p

Staff

Alabama made an offer today to Blinn CB and key Aggie target Marco Domio today. After a few conversations I've had in the last couple of days, this doesn't surprise me.

I've had two separate HS coaches tell me that Bama and Georgia show up around A&M targets more and more these days - sometimes coming to the schools a day or two after the Aggies have been in there. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. It's no secret that Domio has been trending very favorably toward A&M. 

But what about aggy offering guys much later after we have like Crawford, Umanmielen, Mookie, ect.??

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Saban playing keep away with Aggy rather than go after the same players as Clemson and GA--you know, the real contenders. 

I think the top of his board of those types of prospects, but there's only so many to go around. Once past those prospects and all things being more or less equal, I think he prefers to steal prospects from his divisional foes who he plays every year