Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah, I would also like a refresh on Listeater. I know her image and it makes me laugh, but I forgot the exact circumstances but remember it being beyond absurd and hilarious.

The students were staying in line over night  for one or several days to get tickets to the bowl game they were playing in, I *think* it was the Cotton Bowl they got smoked in, but I could be wrong. They were finally "Back" and attention for the game was high. Anyway, people put their names up on this list so they could go home and shower, etc, and come back. Basically, they implemented the honor system. Well, ole' Listeater waltzed up to the front of the line, decided she wasn't waiting in back and getting shitty tickets, and when someone pointed at the list where her name most certainly was not Listed and explained to her that she needed to get to the back of the line, she promptly ate the fucking list, said some equivalent to "there's no line now" and went and got herself some Cotton Bowl tickets. 

Or something such. Reference video and links below:

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2016/12/9/13848480/aggie-flashback-the-listeater-saga-dec-9-2004-texas-a-m-tennessee-fran-donuts-cotton-bowl

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

now they are going to "build a fence around Texas?" right after begging the SEC to waltz into Texas?

we want them on that wall.....

we NEEED them on that wall.....

btw...wasn't there some infamous aggy "fence" shit going on about 10 years ago with some aggy core dork in Kingwood or one of those places replete with photographic evidence of some aggy lunatic tearing down his own divider fence so as to displapy his red ass to his sip neighbor?

wasn't that a thing once?  it happened around listeater time, and was absorbed by the enormity of that, but it was still a thing....I think. 

The fence guy was much later than listeater if it's the same incident I'm thinking of. I think it was actually this possibly mentally handicapped nebraska fan that tore down his fence because the neighbor had his back yard lights on too bright? I forget the exact reason. but he posted on texags (or was it 247?) and they all hailed him as an honorary ag and had a grill party or something.

• Like 1

Just now, Viper said:

The fence guy was much later than listeater if it's the same incident I'm thinking of. I think it was actually this possibly mentally handicapped nebraska fan that tore down his fence because the neighbor had his back yard lights on too bright? I forget the exact reason. but he posted on texags (or was it 247?) and they all hailed him as an honorary ag and had a grill party or something.

I thought the fence guy was the infamous 13-0 Branding Iron?

• Haha 1

no this is the fence thread

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/95317-How-To-Start-A-Tradition-or-Retard-Aggy-Tears-Down-His-Own-Fence-(SPLIT)/page4

1. Cliffs Notes.

sorry if wrong area,but wanted people to read this. I have a new neighbor and he built this huge 2 story house right behind me. He moved in last night. I live in the southwest part of austin. Well he has these flood lights turned on in the backyard and they were going right into my bedroom window. So at 11:30 I drove over to his house and explained the situation and he looked at me like So what. They are staying on. I said okay. I went back home and this morning the whorn woke up to NO fence line between me and his house. His expression was priceless. He asked why I did that? I told him I had plenty of light to work with. He is beside himself now and I think a little baffled. Point being never push a Infrantryman around and think there will not be a reaction.
    Aggy Hilarity ensues.

WOW,Didn't expect that to go crazy. The story ends sad though. My wife went over to the guys house last evening. she came back pretty sad with the guys situation and explained to me what happened.I end up going to buy a 12 pack of beer and sitting in his living room. A complete and total misunderstanding happened. When I showed up at his door and woke him up at 11:30 he was not happy about me waking him up. He was $#@!y with me but intended to turn the lights off. He turned one section off,but not the other and went to bed. The next morning when we were arguing,if we would of just argued a little more we would have figured out he thought the lights were off and I would of shown him the lights were on. He WAS A big wig at dr horton. He was fired 2 hours after he closed on the dr horton house. He is a single parent of a 1 year old. his mother has moved up here from south Texas to help him with things. He is 35 years old. He has a genitic problem with his bones and is having hip replacement surgeory on tuesday and then a few months later his knee is getting replaced. We ended up laughing last night and joking around. His mother is a sweetheart and I bought her some flowers and a box of chocolates to give her when she gets home tonight. Her qoute to my wife was " Well some neighbors give you cookies others make the backyards bigger." Mothball I cannot for some reason pm you. I live on yandall street off of brodie. Look for a chevy truck or the 2nd house past the Olympic heights sign. The fence is being put up now. I am doing it in incriments,because of the heat. To answer a few questions. The guy lives behind me on another street that is why I drove over there. Tearing down the fence was not a big deal,doesnt take long to repair. Also I am not a normal person. If there is a person that wants to run roughshot over me I will take a stand. Tearing down the fence hurt both of us. we share the fence. The final thing is this. He is not a whorn. He is a t-shirt ****. I can only repost 5 times so that is why it took so long to respond.

Okay here is who I am. I am a Husker. I grew up in lincoln,Ne. I have always liked Texas Am. I like your message board and the things you guys talk about. I am cheering for you to get out from under the death star of the whorns. I am not trolling or bashing AM. I just like to see what other people think. This board has some pretty commonsense people. If you are able to look up a couple of my other posts on other forums on this site,youu will see what I use to do for a living. That is it. Also the whorn thing and Texas Am thing is funny to read about and the comments you make. Very entertaining.
    7 pages of aggy being aggy.

was 13-0 Branding Iron (besides being wrong about every prediction) the guy that got into a heated argument with another poster and said he was fine meeting face to face and fighting and that he'd meet him in downtown Houston at the intersection of Smith St and Louisiana St?

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

no this is the fence thread

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/95317-How-To-Start-A-Tradition-or-Retard-Aggy-Tears-Down-His-Own-Fence-(SPLIT)/page4

was 13-0 Branding Iron (besides being wrong about every prediction) the guy that got into a heated argument with another poster and said he was fine meeting face to face and fighting and that he'd meet him in downtown Houston at Smith St and Louisiana St?

That was rwilson: https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/453636/9

Antonio Howard JUCO S turned Aggy CB (that joke writes itself) is on the portal. 

Sources indicated to Gigem 247 that Texas A&M senior defensive back Antonio Howard is in the NCAA transfer portal. Howard was running with the defensive backs in 11 on air and in drills last Wednesday during the Aggies' first day of spring practice. However, he was absent on Saturday during the media portion of the workout. He does not have to transfer even if he enters the portal but he is allowed to talk to any other schools. =

Howard was a very late addition to the Aggies’ 2017 recruiting class as he wasn’t offered until April and didn’t actually enroll at A&M until the second summer session. He had an interesting background in that he played safety and outside linebacker in high school in Miami. He signed with Marshall but was injured during his freshman campaign there and redshirted. Howard wound up transferring to Independence Community College in Kansas where he played nickel and corner in 2016. He had 19 tackles, three tackles for loss, two sacks, two fumble recoveries and a forced fumble in 2016. He became somewhat of a valuable commodity to some programs in need of secondary help because he could graduate in the summer of 2017 and provide immediate help for the 2017 season.

The Aggies and most teams originally targeted Howard at corner because of his size (he’s listed at 5 foot 10 and 195 pounds), Howard’s skill set and background enables him to line up anywhere in the secondary from safety to nickel. When he arrived in College Station, he worked at practices with the nickels and safeties early on and was actually slotted as the starting nickel. He held on to that role for most of fall camp before being moved to safety and spending most of the season there. He appeared in ten games overall, making 23 tackles with a pass breakup. His best individual games included a season-high five tackles at Florida, three stops with a breakup against South Carolina, three tackles versus Alabama, two tackles at both Ole Miss and LSU, and he matched his season high with five tackles in the bowl game against Wake Forest.

Last spring and with a new staff headed up by defensive coordinator Mike Elko, Howard was moved to corner as the Aggies generally brought more size to the safety position from their existing roster. However, he played sparingly and appeared in just three games, all of special teams.

A&M returns all four starters in the secondary from the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl including corners Myles Jones and Debione Renfro and safeties Drrick Tucker and Leon O'Neal. In addition, Charles Oliver started most of the season at the cornerback spot opposite Renfro. The Aggies also signed a quality class of defensive backs in safeties Brian Williams and Demani Richardson and corners Elijah Blades and Erick Young.

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

thanks. This is the stuff that needs to be added to aggypedia

don't know what aggypedia is, but rwilson (Robert Lee Wilson was his full name I think) needs his own page there.

Here's one of his earliest posts, whining about his GF dumping him: https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/428105

I don't think RWilson needs to be on aggypedia, but he most certainly needs to be discussed further in his own surlyhorns thread.  RWilson's brief stay atop the texags rivalries posters hierarchy coincided with when I discovered the euphoria of aggy misery.  Not coincidentally, this all coincided with the Fran era.  It took me several years to reconcile the texags hubris, the pitiful football history, their record breaking ineptitude under Fran, and this know-it-all named RWilson.  What a time that was for me.  A defining moment in my life.  Ever since, I have been an abuser of legal drugs: the drug they call aggy misery.

• Like 1

I may or may not have offered to send Lea a greyhound bus ticket to his address at his Florida "law firm" or "law school" or whatever the fuck to ride to New Orleans to fight me.

He renigged.....I the victor and he the vanquished. 

Thanks to Viper for clearing up the timelines for the occurences of each of Listeater and Fence guy.   it all starts to bleed together after this much time and material to work with. 

Wilson likes to brag on how much money he makes.  He’s some tax lawyer in single attorney firm in the Woodlands.  I can do that math and know a solo practitioner billing at an hourly rate isn’t netting the type of big money you can brag about.

He might be the biggest douche on the rivalries board now that Jorts in jail. 

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Wilson likes to brag on how much money he makes.  He’s some tax lawyer in single attorney firm in the Woodlands.  I can do that math and know a solo practitioner billing at an hourly rate isn’t netting the type of big money you can brag about.

What the fuck are you talking about, asshole?! 

He’s got enough money for the bank to approve him for loans on a 2 story house in the burbs, an F-150, and a boat he takes out on a man-made lake! That’s what we call REAL. MONEY.

16 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

I may or may not have offered to send Lea a greyhound bus ticket to his address at his Florida "law firm" or "law school" or whatever the fuck to ride to New Orleans to fight me.

He renigged.....I the victor and he the vanquished. 

Thanks to Viper for clearing up the timelines for the occurences of each of Listeater and Fence guy.   it all starts to bleed together after this much time and material to work with. 

As far as spellings of 'reneged' go, yours is one of the more inventive I've seen

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

This is a wild derail, but I'm curious how that math works. I have no idea what a tax attorney bills, but if the guy is a solo shop, and his office is also his home and he deducts everything in his life, and he pads his hours (because aggy will always defraud aggy) and has a decent client list because Aggie Network, wouldn't he be able to make a ton of bank relatively easily? I'm assuming. His hourly rate could be anywhere from 250-500? I basically got that number by throwing a dart at a board that exists in my head. On the lowside that's 400k a year. Is that not good money to many on this board? Just curious what variables I'm missing entirely. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is a wild derail, but I'm curious how that math works. I have no idea what a tax attorney bills, but if the guy is a solo shop, and his office is also his home and he deducts everything in his life, and he pads his hours (because aggy will always defraud aggy) and has a decent client list because Aggie Network, wouldn't he be able to make a ton of bank relatively easily? I'm assuming. His hourly rate could be anywhere from 250-500? I basically got that number by throwing a dart at a board that exists in my head. On the lowside that's 400k a year. Is that not good money to many on this board? Just curious what variables I'm missing entirely. 

He has an office and an assistant.  I don’t know what he bills at, but it isn’t big firm rates or close to that.  

$400k is really good money.  He isn’t pulling that.  And even if it was, it isn’t anything to brag about on the internet with claims you’re sure you make more than your rival.  

I have years making less than that.  And years making many multiples of that.  And I know there are people here who make way more than that.  

He probably nets a couple hundred thousand a year after expenses.  I doubt he’s collecting on much more than 1800 hours a year billable.  You are a solo practice it’s hard to bill a lot of hours because you have admin duties and non billable work like client development.   A nice living.  It isn’t close to enough to be bragging about.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

He has an office and an assistant.  I don’t know what he bills at, but it isn’t big firm rates or close to that.  

$400k is really good money.  He isn’t pulling that.  And even if it was, it isn’t anything to brag about on the internet with claims you’re sure you make more than your rival.  

I have years making less than that.  And years making many multiples of that.  And I know there are people here who make way more than that.  

He probably nets a couple hundred thousand a year after expenses.  I doubt he’s collecting on much more than 1800 hours a year billable.  You are a solo practice it’s hard to bill a lot of hours because you have admin duties and non billable work like client development.   A nice living.  It isn’t close to enough to be bragging about.  

Cool man, I really appreciate the rundown. Thank you. 

the 2018 thread was on the previous platform but I feel like this needs to be seen... 

Aggy is very excited about Bobby Brown's 320 pounds. As we saw with the short video clip last week during their first workout. Lots of SEC ready and Schmidt doing work talk this entire off-season. Tarp through a pic up from practice to get that Ag excitement going. I included a high school shot for comparison. Schmidt. Doing. Work. SEC ready. 

9137102.jpg

7310382.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, golfclap said:

the 2018 thread was on the previous platform but I feel like this needs to be seen... 

Aggy is very excited about Bobby Brown's 320 pounds. As we saw with the short video clip last week during their first workout. Lots of SEC ready and Schmidt doing work talk this entire off-season. Tarp through a pic up from practice to get that Ag excitement going. I included a high school shot for comparison. Schmidt. Doing. Work. SEC ready. 

9137102.jpg

7310382.jpg

Holy crap! That is so bad. Can this be the before and after photos we show these big DL that aggy is always selling as DEs? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

9137102.jpg

7310382.jpg

Malzhan, Morris, and Luke would be fools not to go hurry up/fast paced against aggy.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy going to have an all 300+ lb. 4 man front on DL.

about that. check out the first video from their first practice in pads ...  other than some good laughs (and there are plenty, like Orebo) note that they are in 3 man fronts despite all their recruiting/shit talking targeting Texas' odd front. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

9137102.jpg

7310382.jpg

@sushihorn hello

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

9137102.jpg

7310382.jpg

Dafuq? He literally just looks fatter.  They're excited about this?

19 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Well at least you can tell that he’s not making them puke.  Then again I guess they could be forced to eat it after.

Edited by Enchubben
Scholz beat me to

14 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Very. I can't find the thread from the video clip last week which featured multiple pages of the SEC LOS league type stuff, but here are some of the replies to this pic... 

TAAJ79::

Moooonster. Whew!

Carterr66::

His arm looks thicker than the guy standing next to him.

78Eagle::

That's SEC size!

Our friend Norman G Crocker :: 

He's going to be like Dexter Lawrence in the middle of our D line.

Stud.

Bmclark ::

Is the guy behind in the maroon jacket an Oompa Loompa? Lord he is so big it looks photoshopped.

King squid::

Damn, he looks like Daylon Mack. Without the t-rex arms.

fuckface Imart::

He’s perfect.

• Like 1