A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

Question I have, that will probably never be answered:  does the human intelligence portion of the documents match up with the uptick in asset deaths over the past couple of years, or will it match with incidents in the upcoming years?

Another question- is there anything that stopped them from making physical or digital copies of the material which they possess elsewhere or have already passed on?  Is there some sort of seal or anti tampering on the envelopes to show if they’ve been opened, or is it just like an inter office mail envelope because again, per normalcy, nobody expected them to be taken from the room in which they live?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Question I have, that will probably never be answered:  does the human intelligence portion of the documents match up with the uptick in asset deaths over the past couple of years, or will it match with incidents in the upcoming years?

Another question- is there anything that stopped them from making physical or digital copies of the material which they possess elsewhere or have already passed on?  

I think yes to the first paragraph and I think there’s direct proof.  I don’t think they would do all this for just not returning the documents.  Also they absolutely should have, even if that was the only transgression.  

8 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think you're conflating the recently revealed "whether to conclude" memo with the can a president be indicted memo.  The latter is a declaration of DOJ policy.  It was foolhardy to believe that a President would be indicted under any administration, let alone Trump's.

People kept believing that somehow Mueller would deviate from that policy.  Laughable, man.

In the United States, a sitting President cannot be indicted.  Given that a sitting president's administration would have to change that policy, it's never going to happen.

Not conflating. You're confused. Do republicans believe a president is above the law when there's a Democratic president? Absolutely not. If you think a president is or should be above the law, then you would be better suited to practice law in Russia. What the fuck do you think the special counsel law is about, man?

Edited by Chopper
sp
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Another question- is there anything that stopped them from making physical or digital copies of the material which they possess elsewhere or have already passed on?  Is there some sort of seal or anti tampering on the envelopes to show if they’ve been opened, or is it just like an inter office mail envelope because again, per normalcy, nobody expected them to be taken from the room in which they live?

Well we don't know what the HCS is, but there was an uptick in asset and informant deaths that they speculated may have been the result of superior spycraft. I doubt we'll ever find out publicly if trump directly led to the deaths of people who stuck their neck out for America's interests, but the damage is done at this point. America is less trustworthy

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Another question- is there anything that stopped them from making physical or digital copies of the material which they possess elsewhere or have already passed on?  

Not sure about document replication.  And don't know active CIA leadership.  And unlike Don, Jr.---I don't repeatedly talk to Navy SEALS about shit.  However, in addition to staying in a Holiday Inn Express last evening...I remembered many of us went to the University of Texas.  Which has many assets and resources.  Take the Clements Center, the Strauss Center, and the Intelligence Studies Project.  Just for starters.  All those experts, many of them former members of the National Security/Intelligence Apparatus.  And willing to talk about almost anything (not under classification) over a cup of coffee or a beer. 

To a person, they suggest that all the assets on the dossier requested by Trump in such a short period of time via death/blackmail/imprisonment/offgrid/turned can only mean one thing.  Not only was Trump in on it, but on the rare occasion in the last 100 years they actually get access like this...they usually draw it out so as not arouse suspicion.  But they felt that Trump was so fucking stupid and compromised, and that he wanted the smoke to blowoever well before the 2020 elections, that the best course was swift and vast.  Again, this is not conspiracy shit.  These are just experts sitting on our alma mater campus waiting for folks just like y'all to ask their learned opinions.  But nope, we'll look to Tucker and Rogan for guidance instead.  It's so fucking sad how we ignore what's right under our nose.  For fucking free.  Apparently what happened was just like (their words, not mine) that incident in Breaking Bad where Walter White has numerous guys in prison (Mike's guys) killed at the same time.  Because he could.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thing is, I don't think the lawyers knew.

Christina Bobb, who signed that Certification, was misled, clearly.  Even she is not that stupid.

But they should have known.

The implication of this sentence is, she knew.

image.png.870e47a51df558e9c8a22e72890c46a1.png

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Translation: Trump staffers like Kash Patel are desperately trying to plant a narrative that will help them avoid criminal liability (narrator, it won’t work)

image.thumb.png.0bcaf3e9af6b2dedcef0ad7cb0b129d5.png

Yep pretty much reads to me like ole maggie is trying to cover for her sources.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

49 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So crazy that Ms Bobb would risk her law license on the word of trump. I'm consistently caught off guard how a certain group of people just blindly believe someone because of their office and ignore the rest of that person's history. Or she's just a dumb fascist, either way. 

Dance with the Devil? Chances are you’ll be fucked by pitchfork. 

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I firmly believe it’s malpractice for his attorneys failing to prevent him from speaking publicly about this. This isn’t a time to let your client tweet through it 

Sheeeeet.  Like he's listened to any counsel he's ever had before now.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I firmly believe it’s malpractice for his attorneys failing to prevent him from speaking publicly about this. This isn’t a time to let your client tweet through it 

Fortunately, trump is truthing his way through it! Problem solved!

Edited by Captainant
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Or, IMO, she was just a sock puppet with a law license for trump. Nothing that a narcissist like trump loves more than his words coming out of the mouth of an attractive young woman

First, if it was Christina Bobb who signed the certification, it's notable that she was also in the 1/6 war room. She is wholly invested in overthrowing the gov't. Also if her marching orders from trump were, under no circumstances let them look at anything else, as an attorney making a certification to the FBI under penalty of perjury, she would have been well-advised to avoid signing it. They just never dreamed the FBI would come with a search warrant.

FbdgWufXEAEmUpN?format=jpg&name=large

She performed "a diligent search" but wouldn't let the fbi look in the other boxes, which were later found to contain classified info.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

Lord knows I want this to be the end of Trump but based on history I’m sure someone takes the fall and somehow Trump insulates himself by blaming his “team” and he is never held responsible. 

That's going to require a lot of people keeping their mouth shut instead of saving their own hide and singing like a canary when they are indicted.  I think it's going to be like rats fleeing a sinking ship and most of these low lifes are going to roll ole Donny under the bus when the heat gets turnt.

Just now, The Royal We said:

That's going to require a lot of people keeping their mouth shut instead of saving their own hide and singing like a canary when they are indicted.  I think it's going to be like rats fleeing a sinking ship and most of these low lifes are going to roll ole Donny under the bus when the heat gets turnt.

Or, they will take the fall, under the assumption that Trump has told them he will be back in office in 2025 and he will just pardon them, then give them a West Wing job.

And they will believe it.  Hell, it might even happen that way.

• Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I have a hunch Trump may be a difficult client to control.

Just a hunch.

I agree- still though. It’s arguably the highest profile criminal investigation in our country’s history and the attorneys know any public statements are likely to screw him. Don’t represent him, or find a way to take his phone away

This is the definition for insanity straight from the DSM V. He's literally insane. 

n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.Jul 27, 2009

31 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Lord knows I want this to be the end of Trump but based on history I’m sure someone takes the fall and somehow Trump insulates himself by blaming his “team” and he is never held responsible. 

Bobb seems like she's thoroughly turbo-fucked.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, she's gonna need to hire a lawyer.  She should consider cooperating.  Or not, it depends if she wants to go to jail and is smart enough to figure out Trump doesn't give a shit about what happens to her.

Edited by kevwun

2 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Yeah, she's gonna need to hire a lawyer.  She should consider cooperating.  Or not, it depends if she wants to go to jail and is smart enough to figure out Trump doesn't give a shit about what happens to her.

As with aggy, self-awareness doesn’t seem to be a strong suit within dotards minions.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TXSG8R said:

She’s already dipped her toes into the RW media grift.  The money is probably better and it’s less work than lawyering, so I doubt she cares about her license if it translates into a permanent gig on FN. 

You’re assuming the Murdochs won’t distance FNC from at least some of Trump’s minions if things continue on the current path.

You're also assuming that Trump won’t  throw her under the bus and try and make her take the fall.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You’re assuming the Murdochs won’t distance FNC from at least some of Trump’s minions if things continue on the current path.

You're also assuming that Trump won’t  throw her under the bus and try and make her take the fall.

Murdochs have already pivoted.  I’ll call it.  Next 1-2 months will be pretty damn interesting.  The SIM is finally giving the good guys some red meat.  Let’s see how long before that all comes crashing down.  Im blissfully drunk for now…

14 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Murdochs have already pivoted.  I’ll call it.  Next 1-2 months will be pretty damn interesting.  The SIM is finally giving the good guys some red meat.  Let’s see how long before that all comes crashing down.  Im blissfully drunk for now…

Holy shit, you’re right.  Doocy went hard on Trump.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Stolen documents can't get much more sus unless you're putting x marks on mailboxes and hiding them in a known drop spot.

FbfRyiTX0AIWUig?format=jpg&name=medium

Whoever was sent to take the docs (Trump doesn't soil himself with his own dirty work) prob flipped and told of their location.  Why wouldn't they?  Can they be this ignorant to both Dotard and prosecution? And because they took the docs, they had to be in his inner circle since Dotard then had blackmail on them.  Doubt they have their orders in writing because that's not how Dotard operates, but someone with high clearance most likely had access.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

lol - “Can you believe the FBI put all the drugs and guns on the floor before taking pictures? I never stored them like that! Also I definitely had and hid the drugs and guns”

"The FBI threw the planted documents all over the floor and they all happened to land right-side up and in alignment because the Earth is flat!!!"  

-MAGA nation

Seriously, I'd laugh at this idiocy that makes my sister's Down's Syndrome seem like a blessing by comparison.  But then I remember, "Oh shit, they're also armed to the teeth and think they're send by God/Trump (one in the same to them) to save our nation.  Fucking fuck.  I literally picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Y’all are crazy if you think Fox News is going to abandon their golden cow.

They help create their golden cows.  They'll take another narcissist and dip him in gold and commemorate him. 

Edited by Mdhorn

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]