A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

Let's workshop this.  His throat goiter, vagina looking thing.  What's an amalgam for those terms?  Plus it's obviously been tanned and waxed.  

That's all we can do right now.  Nobody gives a shit that apparently he's claiming to have back-channel, preferred deals with Putin.  It's been apparent for 8 fucking years.  If people haven't picked up on it by now, they're not going to.  My apologies to the family of the imprisoned journalist, but this won't turn the needle either way.  

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Totally normal alpha male macho man genius financial wizard world’s greatest golfer billionaire ….

The Leaning Tower of Pisashit

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Judge came to covered in cheese sauce with 429 pickle slices jammed up his ass.  You tell us whether you think he won or lost.

My sister worked at UR Cooks over on Burnet/183.  I almost got tossed out of there for squirting clarified butter under the guys steak next to mine, when he wasn’t looking.  It would cause quite a flare up.  I loved that place.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

My sister worked at UR Cooks over on Burnet/183.  I almost got tossed out of there for squirting clarified butter under the guys steak next to mine, when he wasn’t looking.  It would cause quite a flare up.  I loved that place.

Man....I miss that joint.  And yeah, I did the exact same shit.  I mean, we could play with fire, in public....only an idiot would expect us to restrain ourselves.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just like the aftermath of the 2020 election, he’s acting like someone that knows there is supposed to be a fix and the outcome is predetermined. And 2016 actually.   I know that’s how he thinks and the narcissism requires that he knows he will win anything he participates in, but it’s jarring how little his campaign cares that he isn’t campaigning. 

Not rocket science. Campaigning requires effort, coordination, and money. He seeks money coming in and coming out into his own pockets, and not on staff, phone banks, ads, or other spendy things.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

We used to have our office Xmas parties at UR Cooks. I still have a few of the cups. 

When I was working in the Arboretum probably 20 years ago, we had our office holiday party at UR Cooks.  It was really fun.  And then went a bit down the street to this newly opened "night club."  I can't remember the name but it was something like Outfit or Syndicate or Network.  After one drink, I got the real strong impression it was a money laundering front and filled with mass drug dealings.  So we left.  But the steaks were top-notch at UR

54 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I promise this dipshit doesn't even know what the border demarcation between Texas and Mexico is called, other than a "shithole river"  But he'll probably carry 1 or 2 this cycle for reasons.  

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

When I was working in the Arboretum probably 20 years ago, we had our office holiday party at UR Cooks.  It was really fun.  And then went a bit down the street to this newly opened "night club."  I can't remember the name but it was something like Outfit or Syndicate or Network.  After one drink, I got the real strong impression it was a money laundering front and filled with mass drug dealings.  So we left.  But the steaks were top-notch at UR

I promise this dipshit doesn't even know what the border demarcation between Texas and Mexico is called, other than a "shithole river"  But he'll probably carry 1 or 2 this cycle for reasons.  

Syndicate 

right by the tracks and access road u turn under 183. Probably lasted all of 4 weeks. Billed as Austin’s upscale night club. Totally a front. 

• Like 3

Syndicate.  Yep, right by the tracks on the southern side of the street.  Got a real weird vibe the second we walked in.  Happened to me again about 15 years ago at a "club" at the base of the then newly built Monarch tower downtown Austin.  Got invited to some wine tasting and within 90 seconds, knew the place was wrong.  Obviously they are all over the place, but I'm too old to go to joints like that anymore.  But I used to have a penchant for knowing them and sure enough, they'd close a few months later.  

After my dad passed away, several Italian "gentlemen" came to the post-funeral reception to socialize and pay their respects despite their differences with him and his trucking union near Chicago.  I was in Austin, so my uncle up there handled the booking while I was traveling up there.  This joint called "Giacomos", just outside the city.  I was still a kid then, late 20's.  But I could tell it was a front.  And I asked my uncle why he picked a place like this.  And he basically said, "Your dad loved shit like this.  He'd invite these fucking guys to places like this and pay cash and then place an anonymous tip to the FBI guy we had on the dole.  And sure as shit they'd get shut down as a message for a short time."  So the food was excellent, all our blood relatives had a wonderful time in this private room.  Uncle Gerry gives me a wink when all the fucking douchebags are leaving.  Sure as shit, a few weeks later---the restaurant is shut down.  It's reopened now, but it was his way of showing me another world I didn't really know.  I mean, how lame am I...I'm looking up money laundering in the fucking dictionary?  /mikejudge

I don't know this gentleman, but I want to party with him. 

I totally acknowledge 'White Privilege', despite being mixed-race. But I have two eyes and two ears.  But to be fair, Trump's shit isn't 'White Privilege', it's crossed the Rubicon into something altogether different.  Just his whiteness (never mind he's actually orange and gold) doesn't really explain all this away.  He's in a different ozone.  

I guess you can still call him 'White Privilege' in the way you call really potent cocaine or heroin by a nickname.  Because he's not a race, or a man, or a leader, or a businessman, or a politician.  He's a drug.  He makes stupid feel better about themselves.  He could be green or upside down.  He was the high 50mm+ Americans never knew they needed.  'White Privilege' is the brand of Crystal Meth they are now hooked on.  And they ain't getting off anytime soon...

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/4/2024 at 10:33 PM, Gatorubet said:

Good Lord, if I hang around this thread long enough, I’m gonna see you guys waxing sentimentally about not being able to go to the Ache and Stale anymore

17 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We already covered the gloriousness of Steak & Ale - as well as Bennigans - in another thread.  Keep up, man.

Yep, Steak & Ale is back https://steakandale.com with the first one in Minnesota, and we are supposed to get one later this year or next in North Texas (Bennigans is headquartered up there).

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

A 10 fucking second clip doesn’t let you get any context except that he’s not talking about what Hannity wants to focus on. This kind of shit is the problem. He may have rambled incoherently for two minutes, but if he did, why not post a two minute clip?

Because 10 seconds is about the longest you can hope for when it comes to the typical American attention span. 

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

A 10 fucking second clip doesn’t let you get any context except that he’s not talking about what Hannity wants to focus on. This kind of shit is the problem. He may have rambled incoherently for two minutes, but if he did, why not post a two minute clip?

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

That clip is evidence of nothing 

For Americans? Yes it is.

what @Fudge Nuggets said.

and:

Happy Samuel L Jackson GIF by Apple TV+

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)

He is, but he’s got a bit of a blind spot when it comes to class, and that’s why he doesn’t fully understand the power of white supremacy over whites in the bottom half of the economy- it’s an unfulfilled promise- a booby prize. In direct contradiction to much of what his writing assumes, success simply isn’t available to most white people, male or otherwise, no matter how hard they work. But we tell them it is. We pretend it’s a birthright. The joke is on them, and they know it. That’s what this revolt is about, imo

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 8:29 PM, Al Czervik said:

Syndicate 

right by the tracks and access road u turn under 183. Probably lasted all of 4 weeks. Billed as Austin’s upscale night club. Totally a front. 

HEY, EVERYBODY, WE'RE ALL GETTING LAID!

• Hook 'Em 2

Another Black contestant is speaking out:

A new account rekindles allegations that Trump disrespected Black people on ‘The Apprentice’

Gene Folkes had just been jettisoned as a contestant on “The Apprentice” and was commiserating with a crew member at a bar inside the lobby of Trump Tower. He was indignant — and not just at having been kicked off the reality show after its star, Donald Trump, had delivered his catchphrase: “You’re fired.”

One of two Black contestants chosen for that season in 2010, Folkes was insulted that Trump had called him inarticulate and accused him of illiteracy in a lengthy boardroom tirade minutes earlier.

As the crew member, a Black woman who worked as a contestant manager, consoled him, Trump suddenly appeared at the bar.

“He came up and he asked me: ‘Is this your woman? Because you two would make a really great couple. You both have the same background,’” Folkes told The Associated Press.

The contestant manager quietly reminded Trump that she worked for him. Then, Trump made a comment similar to something he uttered in the boardroom that never aired on TV, Folkes said.

“He said again, ‘It’s not like I used the N-word,’ and then he walked off, and that was that,” said Folkes, a New York-based consultant, podcast host and U.S. Air Force veteran.

It continues with a recap about the other Black contestant from last week who says:

In an interview, Jackson said Trump never said the slur to his face. But he said Pruitt’s account and the conversation about an alleged Trump recording spotlighted the nation’s inability to resolve broader questions of what kind of speech voters will tolerate in 2024.

“The bigger problem for me is none of this really matters because America is entirely comfortable with both overt and covert racism. And whether there is a smoking gun that says Trump called me an N-word and a tape appears tomorrow, what will that change? How will that make a difference?” said Jackson, president of his own brand marketing, diversity and inclusion consulting firm.

Full AP article