A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

Let's get Trump's gravy tits up on a bike and see how he does. I love the Biden gets one final shot to destroy Trump, only this time by stepping aside and letting the younger generation take the baton. 

• Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, mdmost said:

Let's get Trump's gravy tits up on a bike and see how he does. I love the Biden gets one final shot to destroy Trump, only this time by stepping aside and letting the younger generation take the baton. 

It's all AI!!!!!!

Low esteem leaker = his circle is getting smaller, he doesn’t trust anyone and the atmosphere of everyone stabbing each other to get ahead is wearing thin now that he’s losing again 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I said it before, and I"ll say it again, I think he ends up killing himself. It'll be called an "accidental overdose". 

He has spent his whole life slithering and sliding away from penalties and paying. I think he'll believe he can sue or protest his way out of everything. He'll try to overthrow the government, again. Maybe this time he'll be convicted of attempted interference with a government proceeding. Scary.

Then he'll appeal.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Posted (edited)

Trump is now suing the DOJ for $100 million.  So, this slows down the Mar A Lago shit that much more

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-sue-doj-100m-over-mar-a-lago-raid-alleging-political-persecution

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Donald Trump is set to sue the Justice Department for $100 million in damages over the government’s unprecedented 2022 raid on his Mar-a-Lago property in Palm Beach, Florida, with lawyers arguing it was done with "clear intent to engage in political persecution."

Fox News has obtained Trump’s memo claiming "tortious conduct by the United States against President Trump." +

Trump and his legal team intend to sue the Justice Department for its conduct during the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8, 2022, amid the federal investigation into his alleged improper retention of classified records. 

After the raid, Special Counsel Jack Smith was appointed to investigate. Smith ultimately brought 37 felony counts against Trump, including willful retention of national defense information, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and false statements. Trump pleaded not guilty to all counts. 

Trump attorney Daniel Epstein filed the notice to sue the Justice Department. The Justice Department has 180 days from the date of receipt to respond to Epstein's notice and come to a resolution. If no resolution is made, Trump's case will move to federal court in the Southern District of Florida. 

"What President Trump is doing here is not just standing up for himself – he is standing up for all Americans who believe in the rule of law and believe that you should hold the government accountable when it wrongs you," Trump attorney Daniel Epstein told Fox Business' Lydia Hu. 

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Trump probably would have gotten away with it his entire life, but the dumbass didn't realize that becoming a politician might bring a bit more scrutity to the dirty shit he has been doing his entire life.

I thought this before he announced his candidacy in 2016 and every month since.  I really thought his FO phase would come before the 2016 elections.

However, I grossly underestimated Republican politicians' spine strength and rural America's racist shittiness. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump is now suing the DOJ for $100 million.  So, this slows down the Mar A Lago shit that much more

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-sue-doj-100m-over-mar-a-lago-raid-alleging-political-persecution

And we HAVE to take this bullshit seriously, otherwise we're just as bad as the fascists!![/surlylawyer]

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Trump probably would have gotten away with it his entire life, but the dumbass didn't realize that becoming a politician might bring a bit more scrutity to the dirty shit he has been doing his entire life.

And this is exactly why real estate crooks usually stay out of politics.  The scrutiny isn’t worth it.  

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Daniel Epstein was born in Houston and seems like a real POS.  Anyone here know him IRL?