A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Very sharp.  These guys know what's up.

Still, I'm worried about the validity of special counsel appointments.  I'd be less so without this SCOTUS, but still worried.

Edited by TwiceHorn

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Still, I'm worried about the validity of special counsel appointments.  I'd be less so without this SCOTUS, but still worried.

So you're not worried about the validity at all. You're worried about what a certain group of Calvinball shitheads will rule.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

So you're not worried about the validity at all. You're worried about what a certain group of Calvinball shitheads will rule.

That's not what I said.  The AG authorizing statutes are something of a mess, amended multiple times, recodified, etc..  upon which judicial minds may differ.  If this issue had been raised by Hunter Biden, I'd still be worried a bit.

A note, I have heard others mention that other courts have rejected attacks on the validity of the special counsel appointment.  The US's brief doesn't mention any of those as supporting authority.  Maybe because district court opinions that have little value, or other courts of appeal, which might also have little value in the 11th.  Or maybe because they just agreed that US v. Nixon disposed of the issue.  It comes damn close.

Also, I'm not sure this specific attack was raised anywhere else.  The others tried to argue that a special counsel was not an inferior officer and therefore had to be appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Those “Calvinball shitheads,” for better or worse, are the whole game now. We really don’t have to like it.

But that’s the way it is.
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1

45 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Those “Calvinball shitheads,” for better or worse, are the whole game now. We really don’t have to like it.

And I'll submit that it's always been Calvinball.  Typically a much more restrained form of the game, but Calvinball nonetheless.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

Nobody is arguing that (at least not yet). But words have meaning and the true validity is not determined by 9 people playing politics. They determine enforceable validity within our current system. 

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

That's a weird prediction.  The new indictment doesn't bring any new charges, it's just tailored to avoid problems with the immunity ruling.

If it's not a weird prediction, it's at least one that could have been made when the original indictment was filed.

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's a weird prediction.  The new indictment doesn't bring any new charges, it's just tailored to avoid problems with the immunity ruling.

If it's not a weird prediction, it's at least one that could have been made when the original indictment was filed.

It's not weird at all, every guy like's to stick 69 into as many conversations as possible.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

21 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

See, I don't think it requires great brilliance to draft with clarity.  I write and screw around with patent claims on a daily basis.  Verbal descriptions of physical objects and processes that require some degree of clarity.  I'm not some genius drafter, and even if I am, a plethora of chuckleheads write patent claims that get the job done every day.

I agree that it doesn't require great brilliance to draft with clarity.  But the simple fact is that most people aren't good writers.  

10 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

Man, what’s a worse job?  This or the poor girl who had to carry Gary Fatterson’s sweat towel?

Mangino-era KU locker room attendants laugh that question. Those that are out of therapy, anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

16 hours ago, mdmost said:

He's having a mood.

Trump: "I've also been informed by my attorneys, that you're not even allowed to bring cases literally right before an Election - A direct assault on Democracy!"

Trump lawyers: "How many times have we told him that people don't get to know what we discuss due to attorney client privilege, unless he waives it by telling everyone about our discussions?"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

He only has what three weeks before he can dump, right?  

Yeah Sept 20th is the likely earliest date he can sell

Trump Media made its debut on the Nasdaq under the ticker DJT in late March, following a lengthy merger process with a special purpose acquisition company.

The lockup restrictions, which began after the businesses combined, are set to end Sept. 25.

They could also be lifted earlier, if the stock price stays at or above $12 per share for any 20 trading days within the 30-trading-day period that starts Friday, according to the company’s regulatory filings.

If shares of DJT remain above this price point — and they seem likely to — the lockup could expire as soon as Sept. 20.

He owns 60% of the stock. At least the retail magtard investors can sleep easy knowing the fat donnie will certainly act in their best interests, and wont dump stock into a market with no buyers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

The American Kim Jong Il 

This bullshit even crosses the line for MAGA golfers. 

Anybody who is not a fat tub of shit could beat him if the players had to walk the course instead of driving their golf carts right onto the greens and tee boxes because he would stroke out on or before the first par 5. 

edti: I really wish just once before he finally dies somebody would just laugh in his face and say "Do you actually believe the bullshit you are spewing right now?"

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Yeah Sept 20th is the likely earliest date he can sell

He owns 60% of the stock. At least the retail magtard investors can sleep easy knowing the fat donnie will certainly act in their best interests, and wont dump stock into a market with no buyers. 

Elon is out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Elon is out there. 

This. The stock is not there to be sold for any actual market value. It exists as a way for wealthy bad actors to purchase Donald Trump.
Elon can’t give candidate Trump $1 billion. But he can send him that money as a purchase price for worthless stock. It’s just money laundering.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 4

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This. The stock is not there to be sold for any actual market value. It exists as a way for wealthy bad actors to purchase Donald Trump.
Elon can’t give candidate Trump $1 billion. But he can send him that money as a purchase price for worthless stock. It’s just money laundering.

Marty Byrde had to go through much more complicated steps to launder money in the fictitious "Ozark."  Yet here's a candidate for the U.S. presidency, doing it openly and unashamedly. 

AMERICA, F YEAH!!!

Edited by Native Horn
English is hard, just like yer mom makes me

17 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Anyone that has ever played any level of golf, doesn't even have to be particularly a high level, can take one look at his swing and pretty well correctly guess that he is about a 20 handicap (there are huge problems with it, which will never allow for consistency).  The statistical odds of a 20 handicapper beating a scratch golfer are about 1 in 100,000.  The odds of him doing against 20 plus golfers in a single one round tournament would be in the billions, the odds of him doing multiple times in a row would escalate into the trillions if not greater.  

It's beyond ridiculous.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Anybody who is not a fat tub of shit could beat him if the players had to walk the course instead of driving their golf carts right onto the greens and tee boxes because he would stroke out on or before the first par 5. 

He plays from the weenie tees where a par 5 is about 350 yards.

27 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I went to go look this up just to make sure it wasn't just some Blueanon cope.

This motherfucker got beat by Bruce Smith, Ronde Barber, and Dan Patrick. He just barely nosed out Brandi Chastain and Digger Phelps. Golf is a different game when someone else is keeping your score for you and the cameras are rolling so you can't throw your ball out of the bunker!

https://americancenturychampionship.com/media-center/event-archive/american-century-championship-2006-results/

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Anyone that has ever played any level of golf, doesn't even have to be particularly a high level, can take one look at his swing and pretty well correctly guess that he is about a 20 handicap (there are huge problems with it, which will never allow for consistency).  The statistical odds of a 20 handicapper beating a scratch golfer are about 1 in 100,000.  The odds of him doing against 20 plus golfers in a single one round tournament would be in the billions, the odds of him doing multiple times in a row would escalate into the trillions if not greater.  

It's beyond ridiculous.  

It's the ramblings of a lunatic. It would be like if Biden, or Harris for that matter, consistently bragged about recently running a sub-four minute mile. 

But it's Trump, so it's perfectly fine, and we're not starting off every national news broadcast with a story about an insane criminal running for president.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I went to go look this up just to make sure it wasn't just some Blueanon cope.

This motherfucker got beat by Bruce Smith, Ronde Barber, and Dan Patrick. He just barely nosed out Brandi Chastain and Digger Phelps. Golf is a different game when someone else is keeping your score for you and the cameras are rolling so you can't throw your ball out of the bunker!

https://americancenturychampionship.com/media-center/event-archive/american-century-championship-2006-results/

You could've picked some better names... like Ray Romano and Dan Quayle.  LOL.

Meanwhile, a little flashback from 2020...

image.thumb.png.242ee6649c49af63351a780d9fc9747e.png

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/21/donald-trump-g20-pandemic-golf-club

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 3

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It's the ramblings of a lunatic. It would be like if Biden, or Harris for that matter, consistently bragged about recently running a sub-four minute mile. 

But it's Trump, so it's perfectly fine, and we're not starting off every national news broadcast with a story about an insane criminal running for president.

Shit, if Biden is running that good, you think the sumbitch can tackle? We have secondary depth issues.  

5 minutes ago, texasdago said:

You could've picked some better names... like Ray Romano and Dan Quayle.  LOL.

Meanwhile, a little flashback from 2020...

image.thumb.png.242ee6649c49af63351a780d9fc9747e.png

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/21/donald-trump-g20-pandemic-golf-club

The people he's playing with are definitely given a strict dress code, yeah? 

"You don't necessarily have to wear a MAGA hat--though that may help you receive future invitations--but we need your primary colors to be red, white, and/or blue with at least two pieces of pro-USA accessorizing."