A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

24 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Anyone that has ever played any level of golf, doesn't even have to be particularly a high level, can take one look at his swing and pretty well correctly guess that he is about a 20 handicap (there are huge problems with it, which will never allow for consistency).  The statistical odds of a 20 handicapper beating a scratch golfer are about 1 in 100,000.  The odds of him doing against 20 plus golfers in a single one round tournament would be in the billions, the odds of him doing multiple times in a row would escalate into the trillions if not greater.  

It's beyond ridiculous.  

It’s true, he’s excellent!

• Haha 5

If the guy was capable of playing scratch golf he would live stream every round he played. But he cant, so he just tellls everyone how good he is, which is enough for his sycophants. I would love to see someone challenge him to a livestreamed match rather than that bullshit scramble with Douche-ambeau, and then listen to the never-ending stream of excuses. But finding someone that wants to put up with the rancid smell of his soiled diapers for 18 holes is probably difficult. 

Edited by Blotto

I posted this in another thread but I have a client who is a huge Trumper.  Like spend New Years at Mar A Lago with him and has golfed with behind his group before.  The guy told me they would watch Trump drive it into the trees or rough out of bounds to the right and then we he would get up to the fairway his caddy would drop a ball about 50 yards further than his actual drive and put it right in the middle of the fairway.  He would also take 6-8 footers as gimmes.  He cheats at golf which I know is shocking to everyone on this board. 

• Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, tx ind said:

There is a 0.0% chance that he hits a pitching wedge 140 yards.

1 minute ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I posted this in another thread but I have a client who is a huge Trumper.  Like spend New Years at Mar A Lago with him and has golfed with behind his group before.  The guy told me they would watch Trump drive it into the trees or rough out of bounds to the right and then we he would get up to the fairway his caddy would drop a ball about 50 yards further than his actual drive and put it right in the middle of the fairway.  He would also take 6-8 footers as gimmes.  He cheats at golf which I know is shocking to everyone on this board. 

Does he at least say 'winter rules' when they use the foot wedge?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tx ind said:

And by eagles, they mean two eagles sent from God swooped from the sky, snagged his balls and deposited them into the cup, which is strangely more believable than Dotard sinking two eagles back to back from 140+ yards.

• Hook 'Em 1

Does he at least say 'winter rules' when they use the foot wedge?

I watched more of that DeChambeau challenge than I should have. While Trump was far better than I expected, there’s no way he hits a wedge 140 yards. Hell, his drives are like 190 tops and he plays from the old man tees, as he should. Anyway, he’d probably shoot low 80’s on his best day if he played by the rules.

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

The people he's playing with are definitely given a strict dress code, yeah? 

"You don't necessarily have to wear a MAGA hat--though that may help you receive future invitations--but we need your primary colors to be red, white, and/or blue with at least two pieces of pro-USA accessorizing."

Look, we want you to express yourself, okay? Now if you feel that the bare minimum is enough, then okay. But some people choose to wear more and we encourage that, okay? You do want to express yourself, don't you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I watched more of that DeChambeau challenge than I should have. While Trump was far better than I expected, there’s no way he hits a wedge 140 yards. Hell, his drives are like 190 tops and he plays from the old man tees, as he should. Anyway, he’d probably shoot low 80’s on his best day if he played by the rules.

No way an unedited version of that ‘challenge’ exists. 

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Simpsons did that already 

25 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Oh, it will once Trump cashes out in a month or so.

So when it’s worth pennies, can we collectively buy a shit ton, mine/sell the data and shut that shit down all Blue-horseshoe Anacott Steel style ? 

• Hook 'Em 2

50 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Have you heard of "a fuckload of complete idiots?"  It's our greatest natural resource.  We have a limitless supply.

...and that is just what is on the surface extracted with traditional primitive methods. Just wait until we start fracking for complete idiots who have no cell phones or computers to out themselves. There is simply no way to overestimate the reverves.

Edited by Jiggy-Z
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

He also calls in his scores, which amazingly are always one stroke under the leader’s score.

It’s like someone created the worst person imaginable, Weird Science style. He is everything that is wrong with everything.

Yeah, there was a recent anecdote where he wasn’t even present for a club tournament. He asked one of the pros what the winning score was. When told the score was 70 or something, he said, “Oh, I shot 69 earlier this week. Put that down” and claimed the championship.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Have you heard of "a fuckload of complete idiots?"  It's our greatest natural resource.  We have a limitless supply.

There’s going to be a lot of incredulous MAGA nitwits losing a fuck-ton of money when that becomes a penny stock the moment Trump and all those in on it sell their shares.

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, there was a recent anecdote where he wasn’t even present for a club tournament. He asked one of the pros what the winning score was. When told the score was 70 or something, he said, “Oh, I shot 69 earlier this week. Put that down” and claimed the championship.

There’s going to be a lot of incredulous MAGA nitwits losing a fuck-ton of money when that becomes a penny stock the moment Trump and all those in on it sell their shares.

It will be Hunter Biden's fault.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

That's a price Trump is willing to have them pay.  So long as he gets his...fucking bribes/illegal campaign contributions from billionaires/foreign powers....that's what's important.  Let's not lose sight of that, patriots.

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

fc2be4a1-ca56-450b-8cbb-f771207b3df1-tex

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

GF's uncle told a story about a buddy of his in a foursome with dotard.  They watch him tee off, and his ball heads into the trees.  They are looking for the ball.  The buddy is in the trees, looks down and sees a ball with a Trump logo.  As he bends over to pick it up, Trump yells "found it" from the fairway. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I’m gonna laugh when Musk pays him to post exclusively on Twitter, or buys up Truth Social for pennies on the dollar.

Just now, safe sex said:

I don't understand how you can be aware for a fact that Trump cheats at golf and still support him

Add it.  To the fucking.  PILE.

The problem is that there are SO many utterly disqualifying things about Trump that all that signal, when it reaches that density, looks like noise.  It's actually a technique scumbags like him use.  Be so shitty that the opposition can't pick out a clear target.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Look, we want you to express yourself, okay? Now if you feel that the bare minimum is enough, then okay. But some people choose to wear more and we encourage that, okay? You do want to express yourself, don't you?

Why did you neg this innocuous post quoting office space? @elfenix

If you don't like office space we are going to have real problems. You are gonna have to start an "adventures of lil hookem4" thread buddy!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

GF's uncle told a story about a buddy of his in a foursome with dotard.  They watch him tee off, and his ball heads into the trees.  They are looking for the ball.  The buddy is in the trees, looks down and sees a ball with a Trump logo.  As he bends over to pick it up, Trump yells "found it" from the fairway. 

Was his caddie named Oddjob?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

41 minutes ago, safe sex said:

I don't understand how you can be aware for a fact that Trump cheats at golf and still support him

They aren't. No one knows less about Donald Trump than his biggest supporters.

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Why did you neg this innocuous post quoting office space? @elfenix

If you don't like office space we are going to have real problems. You are gonna have to start an "adventures of lil hookem4" thread buddy!

Screenshot_20240828-184217.thumb.png.5e818a06f04925b424eb59b87c7133cc.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Team Dotard wants us to believe that he was there just to support that poor family, and it's just happenstance that a camera crew was there filming everything. 

More believable: That, or Dotard winning 22 golf championships?

• Haha 1