A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is Trump trying to say Hillary wiped her email server with . . . acid?

If a staffer told him that she used BleachBot to erase the hard drive, then he absolutely heard "Hillary poured acid into the computer to destroy the emails." And nothing anyone can say to him will change that mental image he created.ย 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

If a staffer told him that she used BleachBot to erase the hard drive, then he absolutely heard "Hillary poured acid into the computer to destroy the emails." And nothing anyone can say to him will change that mental image he created.ย 

I mean, what are we doing right now? Is this simulation 4? You were told to run simulation 4.

On 8/29/2024 at 9:00 PM, tx 3 putt said:

looks like a fundraising event to me โ€ฆ

ย 

IMG_1694.jpeg

Spencer Cox has no future in the GOP. He should have simply denied that he sent the campaign email. 95% of Republicans would have believed him.ย 

• Like 1

Flashback: it was this weekend in 2016 when Hillary passed out at an outdoor event, adding credibility to the dotard's claims about her health.ย  That changed the trajectory of the election.ย 

• Like 2

That could come in handy for all of those times when you're picked up off the street, incapacitated, and then vaccinated against your will. Granted, they would have to go through your wallet to find that card, but I'm sure they would respect your wishes at that point. Seven dollars well spent.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Howโ€™s that design?

looks great, but I think we had better get a third American flag in there. ย The 3 flag Trump thanksgiving banner space is underserved and the 2 flag Trump banner space is very crowded. Our business strategy is to enter into the emerging markets.ย 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Howโ€™s that design?

looks great, but I think we had better get a third American flag in there. ย The 3 flag Trump thanksgiving banner space is underserved and the 2 flag Trump banner space is very crowded. Our business strategy is to enter into the emerging markets.ย 

3 different wind directions as well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Again, we should have been able to come up with this.

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

ย 

ย 

We need to come up with a version where heโ€™s unhappy and sell them after the election. ย Probably make a killing on it. ย I would hang one up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Again, we should have been able to come up with this.

We need to come up with a version where heโ€™s unhappy and sell them after the election. ย Probably make a killing on it. ย I would hang one up.

ย 

i have an ideaย 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

That could come in handy for all of those times when you're picked up off the street, incapacitated, and then vaccinated against your will. Granted, they would have to go through your wallet to find that card, but I'm sure they would respect your wishes at that point. Seven dollars well spent.

that's why the smart ones just wear the red hats. duh.

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Howโ€™s that design?

I'm going to put you out of business by adding a fourth flag on the other side to balance things out.ย  Four flags, you feel me?ย  No one can beat that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Red Five said:

I'm tempted to try and sell some for $4.99, but I'm worried about some jackwagon jumpingย  into the market at $3.99. Classic "seven minute abs" scenario.

This is a Trump quote from an appearance with Moms for Liberty.

Think of it, your kid goes to school and comes home a few days later with an operation,โ€ Trump falsely claimed, misrepresenting the complex and highly regulated process of gender-affirming health care for minors in the United States.

The school decides whatโ€™s going to happen with your child. And many of these childs, 15 years later say, what the hell happened? Who did this to me? They say, who did this to me? Itโ€™s incredible,โ€ Trump said.

ย 

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

This is a Trump quote from an appearance with Moms for Liberty.

Think of it, your kid goes to school and comes home a few days later with an operation,โ€ Trump falsely claimed, misrepresenting the complex and highly regulated process of gender-affirming health care for minors in the United States.

The school decides whatโ€™s going to happen with your child. And many of these childs, 15 years later say, what the hell happened? Who did this to me? They say, who did this to me? Itโ€™s incredible,โ€ Trump said.

ย 

I know this has been said more times than there are numbers to count, but how the fuck is he still a candidate for president and how can millions of people vote for him? There is not enough capacity in the most powerful computer in the world to list the craziness that he has said and done. And yet here we are with a legit chance that he will win in November. Other than people are idiots, there is no reasonable answer. There truly cannot be that many brainless idiots in this country... or I guess there are. Just had to rant for a second.ย 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm tempted to try and sell some for $4.99, but I'm worried about some jackwagon jumpingย  into the market at $3.99. Classic "seven minute abs" scenario.

image.jpeg.e818e44528007a6bf5f2842d4334446f.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Trump needs an Orlando type so he can have a clean name on the liquor license. Of course in Trump world, there's a much greater chance the front ends up being a criminal as well.

ย 

• Haha 1

ร—
ร—