A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

48 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

"She would not have been the chosen one"

As if a bunch of women are all lined up hoping that you'll bless them with that little orange thumb of a dick?  And that's why you have to pay them or force them, you ugly fat fuck?

He’s not talking about them lining up voluntarily. They’re all candidates and he gets his pick. Like contestants in a dressing room. He can pick one that he likes and force himself on her and she’ll let him do it to her because he’s a star. That’s how he thinks it works so he thinks it’s a legitimate defense to say she wasn’t his type and that’s why he couldn’t have raped her. It’s also why mistaking her for his second wife was so damning. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

"She would not have been the chosen one"
As if a bunch of women are all lined up hoping that you'll bless them with that little orange thumb of a dick?  And that's why you have to pay them or force them, you ugly fat fuck?

“Look when I want to rape someone, they don’t look like that!”
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

I hope this story percolates and gets piping hot:

Ex-FBI Official Warns Donald Trump Could Be a Russian ‘Asset,’ Raises Alarming Questions About His Ties to Moscow

The concerns McCabe outlined are not new but are gaining renewed traction as Trump campaigns for another term in the 2024 presidential election. His critics, including McCabe, argue that his unorthodox approach to U.S. foreign policy and his coziness with authoritarian figures like Putin raise significant questions about his motives and potential vulnerabilities.

https://www.econotimes.com/Ex-FBI-Official-Warns-Donald-Trump-Could-Be-a-Russian-Asset-Raises-Alarming-Questions-About-His-Ties-to-Moscow-1687071

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

53 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Ex-FBI Official Warns Donald Trump Could Be a Russian ‘Asset,’ Raises Alarming Questions About His Ties to Moscow

The concerns McCabe outlined are not new but are gaining renewed traction as Trump campaigns for another term in the 2024 presidential election. His critics, including McCabe, argue that his unorthodox approach to U.S. foreign policy and his coziness with authoritarian figures like Putin raise significant questions about his motives and potential vulnerabilities.

https://www.econotimes.com/Ex-FBI-Official-Warns-Donald-Trump-Could-Be-a-Russian-Asset-Raises-Alarming-Questions-About-His-Ties-to-Moscow-1687071

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9529ug5bq8ifwru0ofmfvf

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

Full House 90S Tv GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, TexasEd said:

How the Russians compromised him 

I wish Lobo was here for a lot of reasons - but with all of his more interesting and unorthodox predictions, I don't know if he could have predicted that Laura Loomer would be Trump's top advisor heading into his most important debate, and that she'd show up with him at a 9/11 memorial service.

Shit's getting really weird.

dance party snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 6

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He has to be fucking her, right?

Not necessarily. First, that would be hard to pull off in secret without anyone finding out about it. Second, after he lost the election, he brought all kinds of batshit crazy people into his circle as long as they told him things he wanted to hear no matter how preposterous it was. Like Sidney Powell. I’m not making any assumptions.

But that’s an unpopular opinion. I suppose if I were going to play the game of jumping to salacious conclusions I might speculate that when he was fucking her he’d have her say things like, “My name’s Alina and I’m a baaaad lawyer!”

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

So they are just dabbing a little red blood and slapping a Trump sticker on a Johnny Lawrence or Anthony Michael Hall statue and calling it a day?

GSxiZT7X0AA6na3?format=jpg&name=900x900

I prefer his look before he managed to pull himself together and feign toughness, when he looked like a weak, frightened old man who had just shit himself.

IMG_3744.jpeg.822782390a908fe955711836f5a2d8f6.jpeg

IMG_3746.jpeg.e340395237178db9cc55bdf6d1ccc629.jpeg

I suppose if I were going to play the game of jumping to salacious conclusions I might speculate that when he was fucking her he’d have her say things like, “My name’s Alina and I’m a baaaad lawyer!”

Like that scene outta Joe Dirt

"I'm your daughter! I'm your daughter!"