A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, bluto said:

Would he have to sell if he won in November? SURELY there’s something on the books about president being banned from being majority holder of a public traded comp.  

Our Donald doesn't have to worry about things like that. He's a special boy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Am I reading that right on volume.....   6.7m shares have already changed hands as of 9:20 as compared to 8.9m on a normal day?

How do you make up for losing money on this trade?  Simple answer, volume.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It doesn't matter who works for Trump; eventually they all quit or get fired, no matter how much dick-sucking they do to get the job.  

I dunno man. Paxton would do any and everything Trump asked without question, and often with enthusiasm. He's a criminal as well. What would he ever do to get fired or quit?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I dunno man. Paxton would do any and everything Trump asked without question, and often with enthusiasm. He's a criminal as well. What would he ever do to get fired or quit?

Beats me.  But even Bannon was fired by Trump (even though he never left his good graces).  

Working for Trump is roughly the equivalent of managing the Yankees for Steinbrenner.  

15 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Beats me.  But even Bannon was fired by Trump (even though he never left his good graces).  

Working for Trump is roughly the equivalent of managing the Yankees for Steinbrenner.  

I'd frame it another way. Can you think of one thing Trump would request to which Paxton would say "Nope, not doing that," like, name me one thing you're confident he'd refuse. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I'd frame it another way. Can you think of one thing Trump would request to which Paxton would say "Nope, not doing that," like, name me one thing you're confident he'd refuse. 

Pretty sure Ban

I really can't, but I could see a situation where Paxton was asked to do something, and because it hadn't happened within a week Trump just fires his ass.   Plus, you also have to consider the palace intrigue angle---someone who hates Paxton could be whispering to Trump that Kenny was trying to sabotage this or that, and that would be all it takes.

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pretty sure Ban

Yep, those two are birds of a feather.  Trump would give Paxton everything he wants (pardons and power), and Paxton would do the same for him. I cannot imagine Paxton turning down Trump on anything,

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Plus, you also have to consider the palace intrigue angle---someone who hates Paxton could be whispering to Trump that Kenny was trying to sabotage this or that, and that would be all it takes.

Republicans already tried to take Paxton down. Trump would respect the hell out of what Paxton pulled off.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Am I reading that right on volume.....   6.7m shares have already changed hands as of 9:20 as compared to 8.9m on a normal day?

Yep. Just under 12m volume now.

How many shares does the orange shit-stain and the other guy who can sell today have? While this is more volume than usual, it's not nearly egregious enough to indicate either of those two are selling everything. I'd bet this is just a lot more people being active because the specter of Trump selling it all is looming today.

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

It worked so well to curb his self-dealing during his first term lol...

I don't think he did that at all.  Just "resigned" from management positions and turned them over to Donnie and Eric.  Which, of course, is bad-faith compliance.

2 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

It doesn't look like major dumping today - to my untrained eye at least. It did bounce of of $13.50 a few times though. Is that were Elron or the Saudis have their auto buys locked in?

image.thumb.png.a8ebf8fede43d17486ce1f21c118d4af.png

what was the significance of today?

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Say you won’t sell asap, prove it by not selling today. Market responds positively, Maga morons dig up their mason jars over the weekend and after a nice little 5-10% bump on Monday he sells it all. 

IMG_3391.thumb.png.91a05b2b61e86f1d3978ee038862b96b.png

“It’s about to take off!!”