A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

58 minutes ago, 'stache said:

No they didn't. The shithead State Superintendent and his board issued an RFP with a description that only fit this piece of shit book but there's been no response and the AG will ensure that not a dime of state money is spent on that bullshit, as would the state Supreme Court if necessary. 

I stand corrected, thought they had actually ordered them. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

No they didn't. The shithead State Superintendent and his board issued an RFP with a description that only fit this piece of shit book but there's been no response and the AG will ensure that not a dime of state money is spent on that bullshit, as would the state Supreme Court if necessary. 

How depressing is it that Oklahoma citizens have more faith in their elected officials than we do?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

How depressing is it that Oklahoma citizens have more faith in their elected officials than we do?

Right, imagine checks and balances working in Oklahoma but not Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He thought that getting bilked was against all odds, but there was something in the air that night and his dream of another day in paradise became the sad story of just one more night. 

Is there anyone he can sue, sue, sudio? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

He thought that getting bilked was against all odds, but there was something in the air that night and his dream of another day in paradise became the sad story of just one more night. 

There must be some misunderstanding.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

someone needs to explain all this to potatoe head …

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Even if China pays the tariff its still an increased cost on the importer/purchaser. It's not that difficult even if you don't understand the mechanics.

We have a dumb, uneducated populace which is exactly what the GOP wants. It makes it so much easier to pull one over on the rubes. Also, the host’s dumb haircut makes me ragey.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I think Trump likes tariffs solely because it’s something he can unilaterally do as president, at least for a short period of time.  It’s the exercise of power he loves, not any actual perceived benefit.  Like almost no one in America asked to impose a bunch of stupid protectionist tariffs. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

someone needs to explain all this to potatoe head …

Is the speaker related to John Stewart or maybe a clone? Either way, he's a great voice for his generation.

This tape is valuable because it's expressed so well and I can't imagine anyone other than MAGAs not listening to him.

image.png.462a6214aedfef0090e662db1c4d4fbf.png

Have I had my medicine yet?

I really miss the tall blonde nurse who used to go everywhere with me.

I was hoping to fuck her.

I just shit. I thought it was a fart. Sad.

Edited by RomaVicta

12 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Is the speaker related to John Stewart or maybe a clone? Either way, he's a great voice for his generation.

This tape is valuable because it's expressed so well and I can't imagine anyone other than MAGAs not listening to him.

David Pakman, look him up on YouTube, he's great.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/12/2024 at 9:32 AM, RomaVicta said:

A few years ago I got a quote to rip out some carpet and install flooring. It took me a couple months to do it and in that time the price went up $800 due to Trump's tariffs. A few weeks later I told my dad that story and he didn't believe me since "China pays the tariffs." Needless to say, my dad is a big Trumpkin. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

On 10/12/2024 at 7:32 AM, RomaVicta said:

That’s David Pakman. He’s a pretty well known progressive YouTuber. He and Brian Tyler Cohen, are sort of the forefront of “independent” progressive media. BTC and Pakman are getting interviews with Cabinet members and high-level folks in the Democratic Party.

1 hour ago, Xminus6 said:

That’s David Pakman. He’s a pretty well known progressive YouTuber. He and Brian Tyler Cohen, are sort of the forefront of “independent” progressive media. BTC and Pakman are getting interviews with Cabinet members and high-level folks in the Democratic Party.

Pakman is good when in an interview format but just as a talking head on his own channel he's kind of annoying.  

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Pakman is good when in an interview format but just as a talking head on his own channel he's kind of annoying.  

His voice and inflection is a little grating, I agree. Bryan Tyler Cohen is slightly annoying too but their accomplishments in the field are pretty impressive either way.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Certainly in his wheelhouse, but why would they take the people there, then ask for payment, then not take them back? Ask for payment upfront and if they refuse tell them to fuckoff.

How do you think Trump has scammed so many before? All his suckers say “can’t happen to me” before they lose every penny.  

If this is true and Harris campaign can verify it, it will become the best campaign ad ever.  Nation wide. It will deflate his campaign drastically. I’m praying and hoping it is true and verifiable. The final nail would be Harris campaign paying the bill.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shaddie said:

How do you think Trump has scammed so many before? All his suckers say “can’t happen to me” before they lose every penny.  

If this is true and Harris campaign can verify it, it will become the best campaign ad ever.  Nation wide. It will deflate his campaign drastically. I’m praying and hoping it is true and verifiable. The final nail would be Harris campaign paying the bill.  

WeAreLaughing.gif 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Shaddie said:

Best thing the Harris campaign can do is leave them be. 

• Hook 'Em 1