A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

40 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

any scheduled meteors for austin that day? I might take a trip and see fam in SA that day if so

It still blows my mind that Austin somehow became the epicenter of assholes with the trifecta of Musk, Rogan and Jones. What the fuck happened?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

As Trump’s manic episodes become more bizarre and frequent in the run up to the election, he’s becoming less inhibited in expressing his hatred for the military and minorities. From the latest reporting in The Atlantic:

Trump: ‘I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Had’

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/10/trump-military-generals-hitler/680327/

In an Oval Office meeting on December 4, 2020, officials gathered to discuss a separate national-security issue. Toward the end of the discussion, Trump asked for an update on the McCarthy investigation. Christopher Miller, the acting secretary of defense (Trump had fired his predecessor, Mark Esper, three weeks earlier, writing in a tweet, “Mark Esper has been terminated”), was in attendance, along with Miller’s chief of staff, Kash Patel. At a certain point, according to two people present at the meeting, Trump asked, “Did they bill us for the funeral? What did it cost?”

According to attendees, and to contemporaneous notes of the meeting taken by a participant, an aide answered: Yes, we received a bill; the funeral cost $60,000.

Trump became angry. “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!” He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: “Don’t pay it!” Later that day, he was still agitated. “Can you believe it?” he said, according to a witness. “Fucking people, trying to rip me off.”

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

43 minutes ago, royiv said:

It still blows my mind that Austin somehow became the epicenter of assholes with the trifecta of Musk, Rogan and Jones. What the fuck happened?

they grew up, moved to the burbs and trump gave them the green light to be as racists as they want

austin doesn't exactly have a history of racial harmony 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Satchel said:

As Trump’s manic episodes become more bizarre and frequent in the run up to the election, he’s becoming less inhibited in expressing his hatred for the military and minorities. From the latest reporting in The Atlantic:

Trump: ‘I Need the Kind of Generals That Hitler Had’

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/10/trump-military-generals-hitler/680327/

In an Oval Office meeting on December 4, 2020, officials gathered to discuss a separate national-security issue. Toward the end of the discussion, Trump asked for an update on the McCarthy investigation. Christopher Miller, the acting secretary of defense (Trump had fired his predecessor, Mark Esper, three weeks earlier, writing in a tweet, “Mark Esper has been terminated”), was in attendance, along with Miller’s chief of staff, Kash Patel. At a certain point, according to two people present at the meeting, Trump asked, “Did they bill us for the funeral? What did it cost?”

According to attendees, and to contemporaneous notes of the meeting taken by a participant, an aide answered: Yes, we received a bill; the funeral cost $60,000.

Trump became angry. “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a fucking Mexican!” He turned to his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, and issued an order: “Don’t pay it!” Later that day, he was still agitated. “Can you believe it?” he said, according to a witness. “Fucking people, trying to rip me off.”

This sounds part is worse than Hitler's generals.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The line about Guillen's funeral is one of those things where you think nothing the guy could do could possibly shock you and then you realize fuck, you're wrong about that again.

I feel like it’s not a bigger shock. It’s like the same shock we’ve already had dozens of times but are still shocked because it’s so jarring and contrary to societal norms as we knew it. Suckers and Losers was just as bad. Tear gassing peaceful protestors was worse. Vermin poisoning our country was worse. But normal people aren’t conditioned to handle this kind of shit this frequently from a fucking former and maybe again president. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The line about Guillen's funeral is one of those things where you think nothing the guy could do could possibly shock you and then you realize fuck, you're wrong about that again.

Really? Refusing to pay something he promised, and saying shitty things about Mexicans or Mexican Americans is the most on-brand thing I can imagine.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Really? Refusing to pay something he promised, and saying shitty things about Mexicans or Mexican Americans is the most on-brand thing I can imagine.

I know, and Sydney is objectively correct that he's said worse about tons of people. But this one just hit a little different than most.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Part of it was that he actually, astonishingly showed a bit of compassion by offering to help with the funeral.

Then completely in-character, stiffed them.

Didn't shock me at all. He's always been this horrible; he's so horrible the brain tries to forget how horrible he is as a coping mechanism.  It's his one skill- to be so shitty that you start to doubt his shittyness.  

Any time I relay something shitty he has done I to my Micheal Berry loving mom I have to pull multiple sources and she doesn't believe that either.

Insane times.

5 hours ago, royiv said:

Jones and the Ron Paul Revolution laid the ground work in the 90s (I say this as a former libertarian).

Musk and Rogan are here for tax reasons, although I'm sure Rogan is piggybacking off the large number of people whose vehicles sported an Infowars bumper sticker at some point in the past 25 years.

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

will rogan ask him - what's an appropriate price for burying a mexican ?

No he will ask both sides questions, say wow a hundred times, laugh after a bong rip, laugh after Trump is homophobic; sexist, racist etc and possibly hand Trump the election.

But he's a serious person that wasn't also a game show host over eating bugs; that also got kicked in the head a lot for fun: and is totally qualified to be a thought leader with valid opinions.

And is doing quite well finacially including buying up yoga studios I enjoyed. Sigh. 

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, speed817 said:

Watch out for traffic in ATX on Friday.....

May be an image of 2 people and text that says '2024 Live updates 39mago 39m ago The anxiety over a. PRIME UFC IFC 292 1HOURAGO 1 HOUR AGO Trump set to go on Joe Rogan's podcast Rogan has more than followers on Spotify. 14 million ALEX ISENSTADT 10/22/2024, 1:34 ET'

May be an image of 1 person and text

If Trump is coming all the way to Texas for a single podcast, things must be far worse for him than we know.  It's obviously not about Texas, but it's another chance for him to say some really unhinged shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s everything you’d expect from him. Racism, reneging, and not paying a bill, claiming it’s outrageous when it’s in line with what burials cost. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s everything you’d expect from him. Racism, reneging, and not paying a bill, claiming it’s outrageous when it’s in line with what burials cost. 

Not when you already own the golf course.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Agree. He has said a lot of shit but something about this is just blatantly racist.