A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

Yeah, Biden's performance aside.  I'll give Trump this.  He was loud, lying, brash, inaccurate, completely full of shit, offensive, incorrect, disgusting, pouty, and displaying signs of cognitive decay. 

But he's consistent.  It was exactly the Trump his people wanted to see and adore.  And he delivered.  He played all his greatest hits of bullshit, and did with a smile and energy.  Bad news is his middle 25mm voting bloc, some of them just reinvigorated to still register to vote instead of sitting this one out in a few key states.  "Hey, he's still the same lying asshole I liked in 2016 and 2020.  Maybe I will register after all, this could be fun." 

10 hours ago, immamac said:

How is this thread not melting down? Lol. Trump was insane. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I mean, when is he not?

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

Seriously, what was different?

Because last night almost everything he said was something he repeated pretty much verbatim from his rallies or social media.

10 hours ago, immamac said:

How is this thread not melting down? Lol. Trump was insane. 

How is it that you still don't understand that it doesn't matter WHAT trump says or does, it's simply that he's getting oxygen and airtime that matters to him. His insanity is a feature, not a bug. It's not a surprise that a deranged rapist said crazy shit and lied through his teeth.

You can't give people like that any platform. They'll just abuse it an shit all over everything. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

In an effort to (shudder) get beyond Biden's deer-in-headlights performance, I found it sadly funny how Trump wouldn't even remotely try and answer the question posed to him by Tapper or Bash. He would just immediately start into his campaign-stop greatest hits stump speeches. How is this allowed to happen? Unfortunately, Joe would indulge by responding to the bullshit spewing from Trump. How about a, "Are you gonna answer a single question tonight, Donald? Or are you just gonna keep rambling on over there on the same one or two topics? America doesn't care about your golf game or your bogus golf championships -- yes, we all saw that horribly shanked chip shot on Twitter -- it cares about how you want to take this country's Democratic ideals and flush them down the toilet. Now the question was about child care so lemme answer that ..." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

I found it sadly funny how Trump wouldn't even remotely try and answer the question posed to him by Tapper or Bash

Imagine the shitstorm if he had laid out a plan for checking businesses and rounding up every single illegal immigrant and deporting them and shutting down the companies that employed them.  Lobbyists and CEOs would be losing their shit.

And he knows not to give too concise of an answer because he’ll have to walk it back a few days later.

37 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So we're literally like 5 days away from him declaring "And what if these planes?  These beautiful planes, what if the wind turns off up there and can't fly  because the planes are powered by wind?  What then, huh?" 

Wait till he finds out the little windmills inside the engines of his plane cause cancer.

That's why the ramp agents wear those beautiful orange headphones, to keep from getting cancer.  

The British, during the Revolutionary War, then they tried to storm the Washington airports.....it was the windmill jets that made their heads explode and die so we could take back our country, hugely.  

35% of America could read this and think, "Yeah, that checks out."  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Dumb as a brick. 

He knows they are.

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

That's why the ramp agents wear those beautiful orange headphones, to keep from getting cancer.  

The British, during the Revolutionary War, then they tried to storm the Washington airports.....it was the windmill jets that made their heads explode and die so we could take back our country, hugely.  

I'll take the over.

6 minutes ago, Slacks said:

You weren't taught properly. That is how math works 

It's not just you. most Americans are not taught this way. I wasn't.

Let me correct myself.  We were taught this way (if your write it out), but it wasn't explained this way... Which is crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

35%?  At least 50% of this country would believe that shit.  Now tell me more about these windmill jets.  I am quite intrigued by this.

13 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Dumb as a brick. 

That’s the key with Trump.  When you start at turnip it’s hard to see decline as you age.  

Poor Biden has a good baseline to go off of.  With Trump you’re trying to see if the diaper is heavier today.  Unfair.  Such is life…

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

🤔

Me, "Being a public, international airport...CNN or WaPo or NYT could easily FOIA from the ATC/FAA what those foreign planes were doing there/logs/flight plans/tail numbers/etc.  You know, like actual journalism." 

Media, "Biden misspoke a few times last week.  Here's what that means for pro-Palestinian protestors lack of support for him at Pomona College, which nobody is on right now because it shuts down each summer."