A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

So I see Trump has brought back as his surprise song today the hit he hasn't played in 4 years, "We're Going To Save Your beautiful American Suburbs". Nothing like stoking the fear in white suburbia that hordes of BLM and illegals are going to rape and pillage their suburbs. If he talks about Antifa brick piles, I'm taking the week off. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 2:33 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Change doesn't happen that way - nor do we want it to. It may take a few more generations to unfuck a lot of the racism and hate embedded in our society, but electing a black woman as President certainly moves that boulder forward. I resolved to the fact that I probably won't see a lot of the things I would like to see changed in my lifetime, but as long as we are moving toward them I am content. The second those in power again overwhelmingly listen to smart people instead of the loudest we might move forward faster. For now, I'll accept any progress as a good sign.

my amateur historian self tells me that we are almost over the hump on that overt racism of the older people. My sons and the 30-year-olds they hang with are not at all as racist as older people.   MAGA cannot survive for decades, and most of that demographic will be dead by then anyway.   

The one caveat I have is to say that when there are terrible economic times, like a bad recession or a depression, it is a hell of a lot easier to gin up hatred of the others - because people are looking for a reason for their misery, and it is far easier for them to be convinced that the black and brown people took their jerbs. 

• Hook 'Em 2

and he’s too fucking stupid to know that criminal penalties are set by the individual states, and whatever he wants can’t be applied to them by federal legislation. 

But yes, let’s talk about that young girl who said you molested her on Epstein’s Island. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2024 at 4:24 PM, mdmost said:

So I see Trump has brought back as his surprise song today the hit he hasn't played in 4 years, "We're Going To Save Your beautiful American Suburbs". Nothing like stoking the fear in white suburbia that hordes of BLM and illegals are going to rape and pillage their suburbs. If he talks about Antifa brick piles, I'm taking the week off. 

That reminds me, I need to load up on cans of soup to leave out in the front yard for the invaders.

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Did he touch her head and heal her?  

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "This isn't about you.  It's about me.  Stop taking this moderately-sized gathering's attention off of me."

Also, maybe if this asshole would pony up for an indoor venue instead of having throngs of morons gather by the tens in sweltering conditions, they wouldn't keep collapsing.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Trump is losing his best political opportunity by not running a punch me for $20 fundraiser.  He wouldn't survive it but Republicans would raise a windfall, bigly.  Might even make a dent in the national debt if donated.  I'll just have to settle on imagining him being pummeled 80 million + times. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

"J6 Awards Gala"

And the TRAITOR* Award for most creative use of an American Flag goes to Peter Stager of Arkansas, for "as a weapon to attack Capitol Police"!   Congratulations!  And here to accept his award, also remote from his prison like our other award recipients, is Pete Stager!

image.jpeg.5836e968062f446b680228a7038bb654.jpeg

Edited by TexLonghorn
*Trump's Recognized Achievement In Treasonous Organized Rebellion
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

His puckered butthole mouth is more goldfish than trout. 

Looks like they modeled the trout mouth after a flesh light so the maga proud can get sucked off by trump trout. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Meanwhile

4 hours ago, Classic Rock said:

There goes the ANTIFA argument.

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

No, they will still say that the people causing the problems were ANTIFA.

4 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

"J6 Awards Gala"

And the TRAITOR* Award for most creative use of an American Flag goes to Peter Stager of Arkansas, for "as a weapon to attack Capitol Police"!   Congratulations!  And here to accept his award, also remote from his prison like our other award recipients, is Pete Stager!

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That needs to be crammed up his ass repeatedly on the campaign trail.

Really don’t know how police organizations and agencies still support him.  This should be a slap in the face to all of them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

His puckered butthole mouth is more goldfish than trout. 

well, the suckers and mullet are the idiot fish that feed him.

Crappie might be the best fish to describe him.  Too bad not croaker (yet)

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/21/us/politics/oath-keepers-lawyer-jan-6.html

MAGA - making attorneys get attorneys

Spoiler

Former Oath Keepers Lawyer Pleads Guilty to Tampering With Jan. 6 Evidence

Kellye SoRelle admitted to telling members of the far-right group to illegally delete their text messages after the mob attack. 

The former lawyer for the Oath Keepers militia pleaded guilty on Wednesday to advising members of the far-right group to illegally delete their text messages after the violent mob attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

At a hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, the lawyer, Kellye SoRelle, admitted to charges that included tampering with evidence and illegally entering and remaining in a restricted area of the Capitol grounds.

After Donald J. Trump lost the 2020 election, Ms. SoRelle, who is based in Texas, had close ties to the “Stop the Steal” movement, which claimed that Mr. Trump had been cheated out of a victory in his run against Joseph R. Biden Jr. She also served as the general counsel of the Oath Keepers and had a romantic relationship with the militia’s leader and founder, Stewart Rhodes, who was found guilty at a trial in Washington of seditious conspiracy for his role in the attack and sentenced to 18 years in prison.

On Jan. 6 itself, Ms. SoRelle accompanied Mr. Rhodes to the Capitol, although neither entered the building. Still, court papers say that after the building was stormed and dozens of Oath Keepers came under scrutiny by federal investigators, Ms. SoRelle advised Mr. Rhodes and other members of the group to delete encrypted messages from their cellphones.

In the early days of investigation, Ms. SoRelle told reporters that she was cooperating with the Justice Department’s inquiry into the Oath Keepers’ role. She also spoke several times to staff investigators working with the House committee that investigated Jan. 6.

After she was charged, however, Ms. SoRelle sought to avoid trial by asserting that she was mentally incompetent. While the judge overseeing her case, Amit P. Mehta, initially agreed with her, he changed his mind after she received mental health treatment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1