A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

43 minutes ago, Pancho said:

While we all certainly deserve a fun conspiracy theory.... How was this staged? People died. He was obviously bleeding from his ear. 

There's a lot of very weird stuff surrounding what happened, with the weirdest being Trump and team Trump not wanting to ever talk about it. But staged? No.

• Hook 'Em 2

lol at the notion that turnip gives a single shit about folks who attend his rallies. I have no idea what really happened, and I am not claiming it was staged, merely pushing back against the idea turnip is above killing someone for political gain. I don’t think the death of an attendee is proof it wasn’t  staged. This man, and those who support him, are amoral.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm sorry, but the Secret Service is not going to murder someone at POTUS' command, and nobody is going to sign up to be murdered.

I agree with your second statement absolutely, but I only find your first statement true generally.

If you think, as I do, that Pence refusing to get into the SS vehicle on 1/6 is an indictment of some secret service members, then we have begun a conversation on moral relativism among treasury employees, and, as I stated I do not know what really happened. Neither do you.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Secret Service now serves under Joe Biden's administration.  There is no fucking way they could get full buy-in from an entire team to stage an assassination attempt AND murder a volunteer.

My uncle was just as far up the Secret Service as you could get, and while he's a total shitbag, he would not murder someone.  Ever.  There is no way.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The Secret Service now serves under Joe Biden's administration.  There is no fucking way they could get full buy-in from an entire team to stage an assassination attempt AND murder a volunteer.

My uncle was just as far up the Secret Service as you could get, and while he's a total shitbag, he would not murder someone.  Ever.  There is no way.

I am not suggesting total buy in, and I am not casting aspersions on your uncle. Apologies if it felt that way.

The SS did not take the shot. However, I no longer trust the SS without reservation. Neither, apparently, did Pence. Similarly, I no longer trust the military without reservation. (Brother Flynn, for example). There are magats in the military. It does not strain credulity to say there are magats in the SS, despite the election of Biden.

I regret that in my argument to say we have no certainty about what led to the deaths of rally attendees it sounds like I am arguing the fix was in, because there is no evidence of that. What evidence we do have, however, does not make me think the fix could not have been in.

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I am not suggesting total buy in, and I am not casting aspersions on your uncle. Apologies if it felt that way.

The SS did not take the shot.

Wait, what?  What shot?  The Secret Service absolutely killed the guy who shot Trump.

No worries about my uncle, like I said, he's a shitbag.  He did however guard a POTUS and rose to a regional director position.  As little as I feel about him, I am quite sure it would be impossible to get that kind of buy-in ESPECIALLY without occupying the Oval Office.  Even then it would be the longest of long shots.

How do you stage a shooter on a roof with his cooperation?  Get him in on the act, fire blanks, have a squib blow up on Trump's ear, and THEN shoot the chump dead without him knowing the full plan?  That's about all I can imagine.

33 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm not a big conspiracy guy at all.  I don't think it was staged but, like everything in dotard's orbit, there is something really wonky and weird about it. 

Exactly how I feel. Everyone spotting that dude and no one doing anything until he started firing, the SS' behavior, Trump's behavior during and after, the perfectly healed ear like five days later, the one group of people on this planet who would cash in on this incident, both politically and financially, but aren't for some reason....

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

While we all certainly deserve a fun conspiracy theory.... How was this staged? People died. He was obviously bleeding from his ear. 

There's a lot of very weird stuff surrounding what happened, with the weirdest being Trump and team Trump not wanting to ever talk about it. But staged? No.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

For fuck's sake, it wasn't staged.

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Since when are our Blu-Anon meetings on Sundays?

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'm not a big conspiracy guy at all.  I don't think it was staged but, like everything in dotard's orbit, there is something really wonky and weird about it. 

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

I don't think it was staged.   But I would not be surprised in the least if we found out that it was.  

41 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

It wasn't staged, but the bullet did not hit his ear, as he claims. Either the blood was due to an injury sustained when he was tackled by SS, or a piece of shrapnel or something hit the side of his head. Of course the shitbag lies about it, and wears an ear diaper to make the injury seem worse than it really was. 

It's weird as shit that Trump has been pretty quiet about it, given how he likes to take the smallest of things and blow them up into something much bigger - look at how he continues to talk about his uncle, who died 40 years ago, who last taught at MIT 50 years ago. You'd think his uncle was still alive and calling Donnie up every week for advice on some class he's teaching or research he's doing at MIT. You'd think he would have latched on to the shooting and bring it up every day as proof he will risk his life for MAGA.

Purely anecdotal, but talking to a somewhat-former Qanon in-law who firmly believes it was staged, and talking to other relatives (those who have brought it up) who are "just asking questions" (they clearly believe it) and looking online, it seems like pretty much all of the people I've seen who 100% believe it was staged are firmly in MAGA territory, and are also into other conspiracies (flat earterss, Apollo-deniers, etc.). I'm just not seeing mny leftist-types who are on this conspiracy train.

I'm not talking about those of us who find the whole thing weird, I'm talking about people who think "Trump had it staged to help himself".  A lot of the Qanons or ex-Qanons are angry at Trump for a variety of reasons (he didn't execute his enemies, Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey still walk the earth, etc.) and him recently admitting that he lost has also pissed a bunch of them off. So there's a real possibility that these people are latching onto it simply as a way to take jabs at Trump ("of course he staged it, he's a phony, it's completely his style"), but there are also the "just asking questions" crowd, who believe in stuff simply because somebody they don't like said the opposite.

As for me, I'm encouraging anybody I know that is "just asking questions" to go down the rabbit hole of Trump having faked it to help his polls and then asking them "well if Trump faked that to help himself, what else is he lying about, I don't follow the guy, you were a Trump supporter, tell me what else feels off about him or makes you think he's something he's not?"

Maybe they won't show up to vote.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's weird as shit that Trump has been pretty quiet about it, given how he likes to take the smallest of things and blow them up into something much bigger

It’s not weird. He’s intuitively very smart about what needs a push and what does its own work and for whom.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

It wasn't staged, but the bullet did not hit his ear, as he claims. Either the blood was due to an injury sustained when he was tackled by SS, or a piece of shrapnel or something hit the side of his head. Of course the shitbag lies about it, and wears an ear diaper to make the injury seem worse than it really was. 

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I said from the beginning I think his ear hit the podium or something else when he was taken down for cover. The shooting definitely happened.

Yes, Trump was shot at. An "innocent" bystander was killed by the would-be assassin. But Trump wasn't hit by any bullets. The blood was from SS tackling him or shrapnel from a bullet hitting the teleprompter or something like that.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yes, Trump was shot at. An "innocent" bystander was killed by the would-be assassin. But Trump wasn't hit by any bullets. The blood was from SS tackling him or shrapnel from a bullet hitting the teleprompter or something like that.

I know we're not supposed to be talking about Trump getting shot in the Trump thread, but did they ever release anything from the hospital? Meaning not from Ronnie Jackson.

22 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm sorry, but the Secret Service is not going to murder someone at POTUS' command, and nobody is going to sign up to be murdered.

That sounds like what a Deep State Agent in charge of coverups would say. 

• Haha 1

Couldn't that pic have come from anytime in the campaign before the shooting?

Also, I'm highly skeptical of a group touting itself as "Nurses Against Dick Pics" because:

1) They posted a pic of that fucking guy.  The thing speaks for itself; and

2)I'm old enough to have met a lot of nurses and I've never met a one agin' dick pics. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's weird as shit that Trump has been pretty quiet about it, given how he likes to take the smallest of things and blow them up into something much bigger - look at how he continues to talk about his uncle, who died 40 years ago, who last taught at MIT 50 years ago. You'd think his uncle was still alive and calling Donnie up every week for advice on some class he's teaching or research he's doing at MIT. You'd think he would have latched on to the shooting and bring it up every day as proof he will risk his life for MAGA.

Purely anecdotal, but talking to a somewhat-former Qanon in-law who firmly believes it was staged, and talking to other relatives (those who have brought it up) who are "just asking questions" (they clearly believe it) and looking online, it seems like pretty much all of the people I've seen who 100% believe it was staged are firmly in MAGA territory, and are also into other conspiracies (flat earterss, Apollo-deniers, etc.). I'm just not seeing mny leftist-types who are on this conspiracy train.

I'm not talking about those of us who find the whole thing weird, I'm talking about people who think "Trump had it staged to help himself".  A lot of the Qanons or ex-Qanons are angry at Trump for a variety of reasons (he didn't execute his enemies, Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey still walk the earth, etc.) and him recently admitting that he lost has also pissed a bunch of them off. So there's a real possibility that these people are latching onto it simply as a way to take jabs at Trump ("of course he staged it, he's a phony, it's completely his style"), but there are also the "just asking questions" crowd, who believe in stuff simply because somebody they don't like said the opposite.

As for me, I'm encouraging anybody I know that is "just asking questions" to go down the rabbit hole of Trump having faked it to help his polls and then asking them "well if Trump faked that to help himself, what else is he lying about, I don't follow the guy, you were a Trump supporter, tell me what else feels off about him or makes you think he's something he's not?"

Maybe they won't show up to vote.

the man complains or lies about everything except for - judge cannon, his fake wife, and the fake assassination attempt 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

It’s not weird. He’s intuitively very smart about what needs a push and what does its own work and for whom.

Frankly I'm surprised I'm not seeing more "Trump saved by the angels" posts on twitter.  I mean, everybody knows JFK and PT 109 got hit by a Japanese destroyer.  How could almost getting shot not be something to try to use to get re-elected?  Unless you don't really want people looking too closely . . .

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

But what this post presupposes is, what if it didn’t?

Perhaps I wasn't clear: both incidents are an opportunity to each man to say "I damn near got kilt for you people"

JFK leaned into it.  Trump seems to be saying, "let's forget about all that."  He is the post child for self-aggrandizement, so why would he behave like it's no big deal?  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

I know we're not supposed to be talking about Trump getting shot in the Trump thread, but did they ever release anything from the hospital? Meaning not from Ronnie Jackson.

I know this much.  If the exact same thing had happened to Biden in the exact same way, Trump would've called it a conspiracy and we would be hearing about it non-stop and would still be getting inundated by it today. 

• Hook 'Em 1