A story about a pathetic man's downfall [34 Felony Convictions]

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not necessarily. First, that would be hard to pull off in secret without anyone finding out about it. Second, after he lost the election, he brought all kinds of batshit crazy people into his circle as long as they told him things he wanted to hear no matter how preposterous it was. Like Sidney Powell. I’m not making any assumptions.

I don’t recall him being this hands on with anybody else though.  Well, maybe Roger Stone when the cameras were off.

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I prefer his look before he managed to pull himself together and feign toughness, when he looked like a weak, frightened old man who had just shit himself.

IMG_3744.jpeg.822782390a908fe955711836f5a2d8f6.jpeg

IMG_3746.jpeg.e340395237178db9cc55bdf6d1ccc629.jpeg

so, in that first picture... i'm just realizing that a SS agent immediately has... what appears to be a white terry cloth washrag??

Screenshot_20240914_130655_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ff1b970fcdacd208055ab4f53ad43399.jpg

i mean...just me or does that seem like a weird thing for a SS agent to be carrying on their person, for immediate access? hankerchief, bandana, even a gauze pack, sure...but in case of emergency here's a...washrag??

i guess add it to the pile of...very odd things 😐

IMG_7469.jpeg.8318da71daadded472adfa54384d5061.jpegIMG_7469.jpeg.2f126c4296fd0b661756753340ec579d.jpeg

Never noticed that you can actually see the injury of his ear in that first photo. Looks like a horizontal scratch.

Also never noticed the blood under his right index fingernail before.  

i think the fucker heard the bullet wizzing by and accidentally scratched himself.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

so, in that first picture... i'm just realizing that a SS agent immediately has... what appears to be a white terry cloth washrag??

Screenshot_20240914_130655_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ff1b970fcdacd208055ab4f53ad43399.jpg

i mean...just me or does that seem like a weird thing for a SS agent to be carrying on their person, for immediate access? hankerchief, bandana, even a gauze pack, sure...but in case of emergency here's a...washrag??

i guess add it to the pile of...very odd things 😐

Might keep them handy because Trump sweats so much, being a rage-filled fat slob and all. 

• Like 1

Confused Trump struggles in 'painful' crypto interview and keeps trying to change topic

https://www.the-express.com/news/politics/148857/donald-trump-cryptocurrency-barron-federal

Barron was supposed to join to speak but was nowhere to be found when it was time to go on.

I mean, what could go wrong?

Confused Trump struggles in 'painful' crypto interview and keeps trying to change topic

Donald Trump's bid to become a 'crypto bro' has got off to a bad start as the 78-year-old couldn't answer simple questions during a live X Spaces.

By KYLE OSULLIVAN

20:10 ET, Mon, Sep 16, 2024 | UPDATED: 22:04 ET, Mon, Sep 16, 2024

Donald Trump has struggled in a 'painful' interview on cryptocurrency - and he kept trying to change the topic.

The former president has spoken about changing the 'old' financial system and moving to cryptocurrency during an X Spaces interview from Mar-A-Lago, just one day after a gunman was detained by police after attempted assassination.

Trump, who recently revealed ownership of over $1 million in cryptocurrency and earnings of $300,000 from sales of branded Bibles, spoke to social media influencer and entrepreneur Farokh Sarmad, who has 3m followers on his @goodlife Instagram page.

When asked why it's so important for America to lead in crypto adoption, he replied: "It's so important. It's crypto. It's AI. It's so many other things. AI needs tremendous electrictiy capabilities beyond anything I ever heard."

Trump pledged to turn the United States into the "crypto capital of the planet" but found it hard to handle the concept, admitting he has to be taught by 18-year-old son Barron, who was supposed to speak but went missing.

"Barron knows so much about this," said Trump. "Barron is a young guy. He's got four wallets or something. I'm saying 'explain this to me.' He knows it so well. And Eric and Don. I have a lot of respect for them."

When asked direct questions, Trump changed the topic to AI needing electricity or China. At one stage, he made a comparison between crypto and his granddaughter learning Chinese.

He said: "It's sort of like a language. I have a beautiful granddaughter, Ivanka's daughter, Arabella. She speaks perfect Chinese. Their other two children speak perfect Chinese. From a nanny who was from China."

Trump slammed the Biden/Harris administration for being "extremely hostile" to crypto, despite initially claiming it was a scam himself.

"My attitude is if we don't do it, China will. We have to be the biggest and best," claimed Trump.

"The value of this whole thing is bigger than the top 20 corporations. The numbers are gigantic. It suffers from some credibility lapses.

"It's very young and growing. If we don't do it other countries will do it. We have the advantage because it's me, I do believe in it."

Responding to the interview, one critic said: "Trump doesn’t know a damn thing about crypto and it’s painfully obvious."

"If this whole Trump space is just crypto grifting after a 2nd assassination attempt is absolutely sad and pathetic," added another.

A third wrote: "Let's be honest Trump doesn't even know what crypto is or why he's being asked to shill it."

Trump's stance on cryptocurrency has evolved since his presidency, when he initially dismissed it as a scam.

He has now adopted a different approach, with his campaign promoting the idea of building a "crypto army."

During a live stream with Adin Ross, the 78-year-old said: "And I know a lot of very good people that are really into that world and into that market. They’re smart, they’re good people, and they think it’s going to be very beneficial."

• Haha 3

Here's some more on this crypto scam:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/barron-ghosts-launch-of-trump-family-crypto-business?ref=home?ref=home

Documents obtained by CoinDesk show that World Liberty Financial is reportedly being touted as a decentralized finance (DeFi) money market, essentially a place where investors can borrow, lend, and make interest on crypto. Among the Trump family members listed on the company’s team are Don Jr. and Eric, both “Web3 Ambassadors,” while their father is “Chief Crypto Advocate.” The most revered title of “DeFi Visionary” is reserved for Barron.

According to Bloomberg, the dealmaker behind the crypto project is Chase Herro—a man who once described himself as “the dirtbag of the internet.” 

“You can literally sell s--t in a can, wrapped in p--s, covered in human skin, for a billion dollars if the story’s right, because people will buy it,” Herro said of the crypto space in one 2018 video. Speaking as he drove a Rolls-Royce, he adds in the clip: “I’m not going to question the right and wrong of all that.”

• Rage+1 1

49 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

DJT down to <$15 per share.  Which is still a market cap of $3B in which the revenue and growth do not even remotely support.

Insiders like Trump or Devin Nunes are believed to be able to start selling their share as early as this afternoon. I'm uncertain of the exact time.

People are trying to get out before those locked shares flood the market

my understanding is Trump didn’t actually pay for any shares, so anything over 0 is money in his pocket 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, brown water said:

And yes. The concept of Twitter buying Truth in what is effectively a large scale bribe or money laundering scheme has crossed my mind 

I'm sure Garland and the DOJ will get to it around 2037

• Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, brown water said:

And yes. The concept of Twitter buying Truth in what is effectively a large scale bribe or money laundering scheme has crossed my mind 

12 hours ago, BamaATL said:

I'm sure Garland and the DOJ will get to it around 2037

Truth Social isn’t big enough for anybody to give a shit about.  Musk is bribing Trump every day with his tweets.

10 minutes ago, bluto said:

Would he have to sell if he won in November? SURELY there’s something on the books about president being banned from being majority holder of a public traded comp.  

No. Even if there was a law against it, he'd claim it infringed on separation of powers and/or he's immune so fuck you.

• Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, bluto said:

Would he have to sell if he won in November? SURELY there’s something on the books about president being banned from being majority holder of a public traded comp.  

The usual "remedy" is placing assets in a blind trust.

• Like 1