Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

He doesn't have children with his 2nd wife who he's divorcing. 

Yeah, aware that was the case.  Having his son Brady in Austin will probably help with some of Sark's free time away from football.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, aware that was the case.  Having his son Brady in Austin will probably help with some of Sark's free time away from football.

I think his daughter is also a student at Texas, nope, she just graduated from NYU.

Edited by HtownHorn

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Was talking to the tight ends at the burnt ends dinner and I asked them if they made fun of sark for his tits and how fat he's gotten. 

They said he's been working out like a me and he's lost a bunch of weight. 

The man boobs didn’t seem to hinder Belichick’s ability to get a young smoker…

37 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

That’s an interesting response to that question. This has been a weird summer. 

Yep, posted similar thoughts.  The site owners wonder why traffic is down..  

If you know something and can’t talk about it just admit you’re click farming. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Gives him more time in the film room to destroy all future opponents, and he can actually dress like a man now. 

They did say they will remain friends and it was amicable, so that's good. But let his rage be taken out on those fools and goons that will line up against a coach who's out for new pussy. Maybe put in a call to Lane Kiffin for advice. 

Sark is in Central Texas, he need him a thick ass Mexican bitch. Not as thick as that one Major hit in San Antonio, but one where her jeans fill out with ease. She could make Aqua Fresca for the whole team in Fall Camp. 

• Haha 3

Everytime Sark coaches with Nansen, he gets a divorce. It happened back at USC and it is happening now. I know they were drinking buddies back at UW and USC so let’s hope that Sark put on weight eating tons of Mexican food and not from going back to the booze. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, SDG said:

Yep, posted similar thoughts.  The site owners wonder why traffic is down..  

If you know something and can’t talk about it just admit you’re click farming. 

Site traffic is down? That's news to me. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, CastHorn said:

Sark is in Central Texas, he need him a thick ass Mexican bitch. Not as thick as that one Major hit in San Antonio, but one where her jeans fill out with ease. She could make Aqua Fresca for the whole team in Fall Camp. 

Palabra homie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

A boys night with @Vic Mackey?

After that horrible story about the kid being smothered to death by his foster parent, are you willing to risk it?  Vic’s predilection has been growing year after year.

7 hours ago, Rockwell Torrey said:

Football, basketball, and baseball coaches are single. Bunch of divorced middle aged gold diggers have suddenly renewed their interest in UT sports.

RT def has a lady. But yeah, Sark and Schloss can go poon hunting 

• Like 1

And his old bud Freshwater, assuming he hasn't settled down too much these days. I just hope this doesn't bring back too much of the past, if you know what I mean.

44 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

That’s a good thing.   Bye bye half.  He will miss you. 

IMG_9648.gif.7bcfa5a1d5a7292fb156ee1dff34774f.gif

Haif of what he earned while married to her. Better to divorce now before he earns a lot more on his next contract. I’ve been down this road a few times. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Haif of what he earned while married to her. Better to divorce now before he earns a lot more on his next contract. I’ve been down this road a few times. 

She’s going to get paid, but I’m sure he has a tight prenup. She’s not getting half. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Gives him more time in the film room to destroy all future opponents, and he can actually dress like a man now. 

They did say they will remain friends and it was amicable, so that's good. But let his rage be taken out on those fools and goons that will line up against a coach who's out for new pussy. Maybe put in a call to Lane Kiffin for advice. 

Step One: Stevie Ray Freshwater 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, CastHorn said:

IMG_4540.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Js1 said:

And his old bud Freshwater, assuming he hasn't settled down too much these days. I just hope this doesn't bring back too much of the past, if you know what I mean.

Dollars to donuts, that boy is tapping some UTenn coed.

I'm assuming Sark has engaged the services of @hornian?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

54 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Is this affecting recruiting?  That's really all that matters (assuming he doesn't fall off wagon)   I read somewhere that she helped recruit the families.

NIL recruits families these days.  Moose stuffed with cash out front should a told ya.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, MrBig said:

Everytime Sark coaches with Nansen, he gets a divorce. It happened back at USC and it is happening now. I know they were drinking buddies back at UW and USC so let’s hope that Sark put on weight eating tons of Mexican food and not from going back to the booze. 

Yikes, I hope this isn’t it

44 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Extra trickeration with ineligible X2.

As has been pointed out previously, possibly by you. Perhaps, like Sark's jacket, that receiver is a decoy, designed to confuse opponents.