Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

1 hour ago, mr. sunshine said:

My 22 year marriage ended last week. Feels like being gut shot

It's tough at first.  Lean into friends when you can. In my experience, my family was not the best resource.  Also be your own best friend -- tell yourself "you got this". 

Only 5 weeks till kickoff... enjoy the ride!!! 🤘

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 9:10 AM, Tex Long said:

Step One: Stevie Ray Freshwater 

Joey Freshwater or Urban Meyer can show him the way 

On 7/26/2024 at 11:33 PM, Scholz said:

He needs an anonymous hotel name like Joey Freshwater or Carlos Danger. Help our coach out, Surly. Do your thing.

Nick Stabbin? Ryan Delight? Kalen DeBone?

Ryan PlayDayte

Edit: Let us not forget the infamous Ron Mexico 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

She used to be my mrs. sunshine

I feel you, bud. Divorce is hard, but it just takes time. Don't let the good times cloud the bad times. We always want to think of the good and forget how bad it was. Just be around friends, your pups/kitties, and don't be afraid to seek counseling. I've been through one and it hurt like a motherfucker, but then I found my true soul mate. They're out there when you least expect it. Just don't jump into something because you're lonely. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, CastHorn said:

Sark is in Central Texas, he need him a thick ass Mexican bitch. Not as thick as that one Major hit in San Antonio, but one where her jeans fill out with ease. She could make Aqua Fresca for the whole team in Fall Camp. 

Found a Vic sock...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, jkates said:

Terrible news, but she was clearly more interested in her fashion stuff than being a coach's wife. Too bad. Divorce is awful.

This. Being a HC at Texas or a similar program is all-consuming. She's, what 10-20 years younger than him(?) and wants to pursue the fashion angle. I can see how things wear thin there. Hopefully it's amicable; sad, obviously, but not toxic.

21 hours ago, DaysOff said:

Does he have to give away half of his shit? Because the more hardware he wins here, the easier it'll be to rebuild his pot of gold.

She will get a nice chunk of change obviously but he wasn't (or shouldn't have been) broke going into the marriage four years ago and obviously has quite a bit of guaranteed cash coming to him from UT over the next several years. Also no child support. Somehow I think he'll keep the lights on.

• Hook 'Em 2

My brother was married 37 years when his wife decided to move out to “find herself”. 
Within a year of their divorce, brother had “interviewed seven replacement candidates” before deciding on the winner. 
They have been married now for 21+ happy years as far as we can tell. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm loving that "deleted Sark tweet".  It's the perfect encapsulation of an OU fan trying to masquerade as someone better than him.  Pro tip:  if you're trying to emulate Sark, have someone check your grammar/syntax.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Dilligas said:

Some funny shit 😁

Can’t be written by an OU fan otherwise the text would have said, “we’re gonna drop 8 TDs and if they do Horns Down we’re gonna run up the score even more to 50.”

Posted (edited)

What sucks is that had we not lost this Week 3 game against Washington, Steve might have led us to our 2nd national championship?  Steve led what was arguably the greatest BYU team ever, so I would LOVE to see him win a national title as a coach at Texas.  

Edited by QuarterJew
  • Hook 'Em 5

5 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

But some are annoying.

Don't be annoying and all will be kosher.

Well, it's all in how we choose to see things.  If one wants to be annoyed or offended, they can very easily be.