Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

Man, you guys are the world fucking champs of wallowing in old bullshit. You know I haven’t thought about the 2021 ISU game since 2022? Shit, I haven’t thought about ISU since Nov 19, 2023. We’re the No. 1 team in the country and about to play one of the biggest games in DKR history. 

Smile you fucks. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

Now that I learned Sark and Cher, (of all people) have the same last name, I asked Ai if they are related:

No, Steve Sarkisian and Cher are not related. Sarkisian is of Armenian and Irish ancestry, and his father was Iranian-Armenian.

This makes no sense to me, so I found this in an article

Steve Sarkisian and pop icon Cher share the same surname, as the pop icon's full name is Cherilyn Sarkisian. Over the years, this has led some fans on Twitter to wonder about a possible connection between the football coach and the musician, however, there is no evidence to suggest the two are related.

21 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Anyway.

On topic:

Kinda feeling pretty good about the hire so far. Don't wanna be overly exuberant or nothin'. Seems decent. Better than the last two guys, for sure.

Likewise.  Low-key kind of pleased with the hire, but really have to see how it works out.

• Hook 'Em 1