Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

Now that I learned Sark and Cher, (of all people) have the same last name, I asked Ai if they are related:

No, Steve Sarkisian and Cher are not related. Sarkisian is of Armenian and Irish ancestry, and his father was Iranian-Armenian.

This makes no sense to me, so I found this in an article

Steve Sarkisian and pop icon Cher share the same surname, as the pop icon's full name is Cherilyn Sarkisian. Over the years, this has led some fans on Twitter to wonder about a possible connection between the football coach and the musician, however, there is no evidence to suggest the two are related.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Anyway.

On topic:

Kinda feeling pretty good about the hire so far. Don't wanna be overly exuberant or nothin'. Seems decent. Better than the last two guys, for sure.

Likewise.  Low-key kind of pleased with the hire, but really have to see how it works out.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Now that I learned Sark and Cher, (of all people) have the same last name, I asked Ai if they are related:

No, Steve Sarkisian and Cher are not related. Sarkisian is of Armenian and Irish ancestry, and his father was Iranian-Armenian.

Steve Sarkisian and pop icon Cher share the same surname, as the pop icon's full name is Cherilyn Sarkisian. Over the years, this has led some fans on Twitter to wonder about a possible connection between the football coach and the musician, however, there is no evidence to suggest the two are related.

glam-tube.gif

• Drool 1

On 10/17/2024 at 6:28 PM, Park Gothic said:

Man, you guys are the world fucking champs of wallowing in old bullshit. You know I haven’t thought about the 2021 ISU game since 2022? Shit, I haven’t thought about ISU since Nov 19, 2023. We’re the No. 1 team in the country and about to play one of the biggest games in DKR history. 

Smile you fucks. 

This. I started a thread saying I didn’t think he was great. 

Here he is showing me he IS great, and Surly is out here wallowing in ancient misery.

• Hook 'Em 1

Man, you guys are the world fucking champs of wallowing in old bullshit. You know I haven’t thought about the 2021 ISU game since 2022? Shit, I haven’t thought about ISU since Nov 19, 2023. We’re the No. 1 team in the country and about to play one of the biggest games in DKR history. 

Smile you fucks. 

Until we win 10-11 nattys in a row, we gon bitch. It’s shaggybevo dawg!

• Hook 'Em 1

Smile you fucks. 

We try. 

IMG_0116.gif

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2024 at 8:19 PM, TreatyOak said:

I wonder if he listens to System of a Down to keep that Armenian heritage alive?

9 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Buy if the Longhorns beat UGA by 2+ scores

Ew. OB? Really?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

That ogre interview was so funny. 

He said when you want me to leave and what door you want me to leave from. 17M to go fuck off is SWEET

Everyone knows the ogre caught lightning in a bottle with LSU.

He can't win without an overwhelming talent advantage. He sure as hell isn't going to out-smart or out-scheme anyone.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Everyone knows the ogre caught lightning in a bottle with LSU.

He can't win without an overwhelming talent advantage. He sure as hell isn't going to out-smart or out-scheme anyone.

Plus he had good coordinators that national championship year, then they left. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, TOR said:

More like, a couple of those ADs and BORs need to be keel-hauled.

A bad hire can be forgiven.  Having to endure bad seasons because you can’t afford to buy out a coach who was given an extension before they really did anything when no one else was trying to hire them away is the real sin.  I’ll never understand it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

I was a hater. He converted me though.  Hope he learns from this game.  Can’t be stubborn

he has had many games to learn from. I think he reads his own clippings too much at times and it shows. sometimes lacks the "pissed off for no good reason" attitude that is needed. like when the going gets good, Sark, that's really the time you need to watch out for the pothole,.....

15 minutes ago, bluto said:

Sark usually is stellar on gameplan but holy shit what was this abortion trying to go double TE with Davis allowing uga to stay in base D with their goons. Spread them out and you have a shot. 

Bunching in and going to 12 personnel against that squad was malpractice. 

Just like it was against Alabama last year. 

Seeing Juan Davis lead iso blocks into a nice crease against their linebackers is hilarious.