Trivial Things That Make You Surly

elfenix

17 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Why is the kitchen in the second floor?  Is this a condo or apartment?

3-floor duplex in lumpy terrain. Bottom floor is typically half-sunken into the ground and contain bedrooms. Middle floor is the main living floor (&kitchen) to provide better view. Neighboring properties are lower in elevation

CR-Vs and Priuses in the left lane.  I'm sure this is the 312th time this is posted in here, but FFS, can we get a state law forcing them into the left lane, or to stay off the roads from 7am to 7pm?!

And, to be fair, I've seen Priuses that try to make up for the stereotype, but I have YET to see a CR-V driver capable of doing within 5mph of the speed limit.

5 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

If you can authorize/charge my card in minutes, then you should be able to put the money back in minutes or within the hour.

And don't give me this shit about 'business' days. You had no problem with me paying on a non business day. 

It's not about the money. It's the principalities, Smokey!

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Anybody (valet, mechanic, etc.) who turns my perfectly functional automatic headlights to the off position.  

I’m team auto headlight. However, I can’t stand when I get in the wife’s car during daylight hours, go to use the blinker, and she’s left it in the high beam position.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 12/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

This isn’t really trivial and I’m more than just a little bit surly. But fuck that family of five who came in for passports and held up one of the two tellers for over half an hour.

98AB6F16-4420-4058-B494-0EC20B83C8B9.thumb.jpeg.f0b02027b7a2abbc1f34b90771ff118b.jpeg

I'm gonna have to disagree.  While it sucks, it's a service they provide right?