Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is today’s GOP.  She is who Republican politicians cater to.  This is who they think Republican voters are - ignorant, uneducated yokels who use Fox News for their fact-checking.

Tar Tar31 GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is today’s GOP.  She is who Republican politicians cater to.  This is who they think Republican voters are - ignorant, uneducated yokels who use Fox News for their fact-checking.

Yup. This is where we are. Before leading the EPA, Michael Regan earned a BS in environmental science and a masters in Public Administration. At North Carolina's version of the EPA, he forced 1 of the largest corporations on Earth into one of the biggest cleanups in world history.

Lauren Boebert got her GED on the 4th try. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 3

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

If I find myself arguing with someone and I'm either obviously losing or at the very least I'm up against someone with more knowledge on the subject, I stop fighting.  Doing so with a little grace might be tricky, but this chick is so dim she has no idea she's getting verbally throttled.

Not since high school. Like a blind prostitute, you gotta hand it to her.  

9 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Oh you sweet summer child... there is no peak to the stupidity of the GQP.

Yeah,  they'll never become aware.  They'll just jump to their own "research" or pivot to any other red herring that their barely functioning neurons vomit up for them. 

They don't want to learn

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, SKJ said:

Yeah,  they'll never become aware.  They'll just jump to their own "research" or pivot to any other red herring that their barely functioning neurons vomit up for them. 

They don't want to learn

This is the real crux of the problem, how do you deal with people that are willfully ignorant?  

• 1 month later...

Let's not besmirch any female that chooses to get a tattoo that clearly screams "I'm looking for a good time with just about anybody" in an area that requires removing considerable clothing to fully show off.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, bluto said:

She’s had that tat a long time

And I think the part going into her "bikini line" ends in an arrow that says "enter here."  And it should probably be preceded with "Abandon hope all ye who."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And I think the part going into her "bikini line" ends in an arrow that says "enter here."  And it should probably be preceded with "Abandon hope all ye who."

It's the Sarlacc pit of vaginas 

I am not gonna lie, if I had no idea who that was, had a few drinks at the bar and it was dark, I would try. If I saw that tattoo I would immediately know I fucked up.. Any woman with that "art" is a full on psycho. 

I would likely fuck up though.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux

• 3 weeks later...