Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

• 3 weeks later...

Stupid is as stupid does 

if i was attempting to over throw the most powerful govt on the planet, id wear a mask or two and coated glasses. Cap 

extremely plain clothing. Everything outer layer would be trased 

Edited by tx 3 putt

He also dresses like he's about to tell the group, "You know most folks don't know this, but most great coups started out at bars and pubs..." (twists mustache and adjusts bow-tie)..."Allow me to tell you about my craft cocktail program."  

• Haha 1

One of the best things about this past month is that all these shitstains thought they were going to get pardoned in Jan. of 2025. Since Biden dropped out and Harris has stormed to the front, Trump is not the only one shitting his pants now. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

1 hour ago, Jhawkmvp said:

One of the best things about this past month is that all these shitstains thought they were going to get pardoned in Jan. of 2025. Since Biden dropped out and Harris has stormed to the front, Trump is not the only one shitting his pants now. 

Trump wasn't going to pardon them.  If he got elected, they are no longer useful to him.  Maybe if they rustled up a bunch of money one or two could buy a pardon, but that's the only way.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 8/9/2024 at 5:35 PM, Jhawkmvp said:

4 more years!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Part of the costume.  I doubt it's even charged up.

Yeah, he saw it in Sgt. Rock or whatever comic or other source the gravy seals use for their tacticool inspiration.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 7/13/2024 at 10:20 AM, Brisketexan said:

I say give him the spear, right through his sternum. He attacked my country. He should die.

image.png.b03213b1c13db3a7b4e5300663894429.png

Since that horrible outrage of a day, I keep using the visual of the traitors attacking the outside of the Capitol which is what I see in my mind when I think of the event. Seeing the above visual with the story of this dickhead wanting his spear back is jarring to me.

And I now recall the one below:

image.png.ef0a378249767b1311067e6657bbbf74.png

The elected voice of the American people put in fear for their lives. That terrorized representative in red is the personification of what the breakdown of civilized discourse means to a republic. I'm getting sick looking at this picture.

Maybe this is the greatest example of the denial of the obvious at the crossroads of the law and the national (mostly TV) news media that there is.

Am I to understand that we all see this and the best way to prosecute it is as "conspiracy to interfere with a government procedure" or whatever the actual milky, limp, inapt charges were?

It's obvious that this is an insurrection. It's obvious that murder was intended because that's what they said they wanted to do. They battered, beat, blinded, and traumatized the keepers of order (Capitol Police) to the extent that there were later suicides and widespread PTSD as is associated with combat in the field. Every person who violated the first police barrier is complicit.

The whole lot of these enemies should have been shipped off to Guantanamo or put in steel cages and dropped in the cold sea. They want to act outside of civilized behavior to visit violence on those who do not? We can do that, too. This fuckwad shaman asks for it?

spacer.png

You want to believe you're hard men who can use force to compel me and us? Let's play, motherfucker. Let's play. 

You will learn the cruelty of the state in prison. You're getting off easy. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I still want to kill them. Every. Single. One of them. They tried to murder my republic. Stop with the lies about them being tourists. They tried to kill the Constitutional Republic to which I swore an oath. I would happily execute each and every one of them. No apologies. Fuck off of that pisses you off.

When asked about the death penalty in the 1970s, a popular frame was, "Could you pull the trigger yourself?" My mother responded without pause, "Hell yes!"

I've used that question as a standard ever since. I'm not a tough guy. I'm not a war veteran. I'm a suburban white boy. Could I pull the trigger on these enemies? Hell yes, I could. I'd feel like any American soldier who killed a Nazi or a terrorist. They decided this, not me.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Every time I see footage from that day, I wish that I had been there with an M-60, 5 or six spare barrels, and 5,000 rounds of ammo.  There should have been lots of people accompanying Ashley Babbit to Hell that day.

If you voted for Trump before January 6, 2021, I can be generous and think that you were just stupid.  If you would vote for Trump now, you are a traitor.

Eh, fuck that, get you a Ma Deuce.  Or maybe one of these.

US M45 Quad Mount Machine Guns | Firearms Thru History | Stronghold Nation

• Like 2

Anybody who was violent on the grounds of or entered the capital that day should spend the rest of their traitorous lives in prison. Anybody who entered the capital with a weapon, even an improvised weapon, handcuffs, body armor, mace, combat helmet, or any other military gear should get the death penalty. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Every time I see footage from that day, I wish that I had been there with an M-60, 5 or six spare barrels, and 5,000 rounds of ammo.  There should have been lots of people accompanying Ashley Babbit to Hell that day.

If you voted for Trump before January 6, 2021, I can be generous and think that you were just stupid.  If you would vote for Trump now, you are a traitor.

Your country needed you!

image.gif.5c0027c0b3ebdc714ec1ef381c1041d1.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I wasn't sure where else to put this one. While the headline talks about Pelosi getting within a few hundred feet of the DNC pipe bomb, the article mentions that Kamala got within 20 feet of the thing.

It's odd to me that this hasn't been a bigger story and that apparently have no suspects that they've been willing to name. Were there no fingerprints on any of the parts? Have they not been able to identify where any of the parts were purchased? Why has this been such a non-story?

Pelosi’s Car Passed Near Pipe Bomb on Jan. 6, According to New Video
As the then-speaker was being evacuated from an overrun Capitol, her security detail drove her near a pipe bomb at the Democratic National Committee headquarters that had yet to be rendered fully safe.

As Speaker Nancy Pelosi was evacuated from the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, while the complex was under attack, her motorcade passed by a pipe bomb at the Democratic National Committee headquarters that law enforcement had yet to render safe, according to video and analysis released this week by House Republicans.

The revelation is the second known instance of a prominent Democrat coming close to the explosive device, and it underscores the threat that elected officials faced that day when a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

Capitol Police officials responded Thursday by saying the makeshift bomb had been rendered mostly inoperable by the time Ms. Pelosi’s motorcade came near it, and that the greater danger to her at that moment was from the mob laying siege to Congress.

According to the video, which Republicans unearthed as part of their push to discredit the findings of the House Jan. 6 committee, Ms. Pelosi’s vehicle came within a few hundred feet of the makeshift bomb when her security detail drove her through a security perimeter and away from the Capitol. Republican investigators have been searching for signs of bias in the Jan. 6 investigation carried out by House Democrats during the last Congress and working to shift the focus to security breaches rather than the actions of former President Donald J. Trump.

Sean P. Gallagher, the assistant chief for uniformed operations for the Capitol Police, has acknowledged that the department made mistakes on Jan. 6, including allowing pedestrians too close to the makeshift pipe bomb at the committee headquarters.

“The perimeter that was set up around the D.N.C. — it looked chaotic because it was chaotic,” Mr. Gallagher said in March in testimony before the House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight. “We were dealing with a pipe bomb a couple blocks away at the R.N.C. We were dealing with a pickup truck that had 11 Molotov cocktails, machetes, rifles, handguns, ammunition in it. And at the same time, our officers were suffering injuries on the west front of the Capitol.”
Mr. Gallagher added: “It was mentioned that we didn’t have enough Capitol Police officers. We did not.”

Using footage from the Capitol Police as well as unaired video for an HBO documentary shot by Ms. Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi, House Republicans noted that Ms. Pelosi’s motorcade was allowed to travel through a police barricade about five minutes before the Capitol Police finished rendering the device safe.

Police officials began disabling the device at 2:12 p.m. and formally rendered the device inoperable at 2:31 p.m., according to the subcommittee’s investigation. Ms. Pelosi’s motorcade passed by at 2:26 p.m.

Police officials say by the time Ms. Pelosi’s motorcade came near the device, it had mostly been disabled. The Capitol Police said in a statement on Thursday that its bomb technicians had “released the pressure and vastly decreased the threat” that the bomb posed.

One of the clips shows the driver of Ms. Pelosi’s motorcade approaching a street near the pipe bomb that had been cordoned off.

“Is this all the way blocked off? We’re going to Fort McNair,” Ms. Pelosi’s driver said on the video, before proceeding.

A spokesman for Ms. Pelosi, who stepped down from Democratic leadership but remains an influential figure in the House, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

A spokeswoman for the House Administration Subcommittee on Oversight, which obtained the videos, said the new information underscores the importance of their work investigating security failures at the Capitol.

Ms. Pelosi is not the only prominent Democrat known to have come close to the explosive device. Kamala Harris, then the vice president-elect, came within 20 feet of it, according to a report last month by the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general, who faulted the Secret Service for its handling of the pipe bomb.

“The pipe bomb had been placed near the building the night before, but Secret Service personnel did not identify it during their security sweep on the morning of Jan. 6,” the report stated. “The vice president-elect, traveling in an armored vehicle with her motorcade, entered the building via a ramp within 20 feet of the pipe bomb, and was in the building for approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes before the pipe bomb was discovered and she was subsequently evacuated.”

A pair of Capitol Police officers discovered the bomb while conducting a patrol after a similar device was found at the Republican National Committee building a few blocks away.

“The Secret Service had not employed all its explosive detection tactics and measures for the security sweep, instead providing only canine teams at the D.N.C. building that day,” the report said.

According to the F.B.I., both explosive devices consisted of 8-inch threaded galvanized pipes, end caps, wires, homemade black powder, kitchen timers and metal clips. Steven M. D’Antuono, the former leader of the F.B.I.’s Washington field office, told the House Judiciary Committee last year that they “were viable devices that could explode.”

To date, no one has been arrested or charged with planting the bombs. There is a $500,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest.

In his testimony to Congress earlier this year, Mr. Gallagher praised the actions of the agency’s bomb squad on Jan. 6.

He said people inside the D.N.C. building were told to shelter in place at 1:30 p.m. that day, and the scene was cleared by 4:36 p.m.

“It is my understanding that both of these devices were fully functional and viable pipe bombs,” he said. “However, it is unclear whether they would have gone off on their own had they not been rendered safe by our bomb squad.”

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

PEACEFUL DEMONSTATOR!   PATRIOT!  THEY WERE JUST TOURISTS!

Fuck all the fucking fuckers who repeat those fucking lies.  Chief among them the orange fucking prince of lies who should die tonight from choking on his own rage-spittle if this world has a micron of justice left in it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How are they still just getting these people convicted?  It’s been almost four fucking years.  Also, pipe bomber is MTG. Without question. It will come out one day. 

The arrests of these people were not overnight, they're still ongoing. 

And these being convicted after trial are exercising their right to a trial or jury trial, which 90% of federal criminal defendants do not do.  Trials take a minute or two.  And we the people don't fund enough courts, judges or prosecutors to hold the number of trials necessary to get the plea-bargain rate down.

This particular guy was arrested last September, so that is lightning fast.  A year is about the fastest trial resolution you'll find in any court anywhere (other than maybe JP courts on shitsplat civil matters or traffic tickets).

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How are they still just getting these people convicted?  It’s been almost four fucking years.  Also, pipe bomber is MTG. Without question. It will come out one day. 

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Lol at her being anywhere close to smart enough to make a pipe bomb

To the extent that she did or didn't, I'm really surprised that there hasn't been more of a law enforcement focus on it...at least publicly. Maybe they didn't find any evidence leading to an actual suspect, but that would surprise me too. If the responsible party got away with it scot-free because of it being such a clean job, I'd say there remains an ongoing threat that they could do it again. As such, we should have heard a lot more about it with more public pleas from law enforcement than I've heard for the public to help. It's almost as if they actually don't want to solve this particular whodunnit. The whole thing is weird.

• Hook 'Em 2