Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

57 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

MTG goin Big Daddy on us.

IMG_0035.gif

I really don’t like linking to Ateba, but more R-rated ranting.

Does she know Fauci served at Trump’s discretion?  He was part of the Trump administration!  There’s no appropriate name for her, but she’s horrid.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

I really don’t like linking to Ateba, but more R-rated ranting.

She continues to prove that Republicans in 2024 are the biggest fucking snowflakes that are extremely easy to trigger.  They just need to crawl into their safe space and seal the entrance behind them.

• Hook 'Em 3

I promise if you asked her staff, they'd reply with "Well there can't be a sasquatch cub because there is no female Bigfoot with which he can breed." 

They seriously reply to most insane inquiries with no sense of irony.  I gotta stop doing it though.  But dairy queen sounds really good for tomorrow.  

"Crimes Against Humidity"???

So is that like a desert, or a dehumidifier, or cooling the Earth again, or how does this work?  I got a bad grade in my Weather & Climate class at UT.  

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Saw this today down in the French Quarter. 

PXL_20240604_223835142.jpg

Sweet humblebrag*. 😀. This you?

(Edit for clarity: The humblebrag is having dinner in NOLA.  I had dinner in Langhorne, PA last night at a hibachi place. It was nice and all, not French Quarter nice).

image.png.e6c813c8a601a481ab009783c2795a29.png

Edited by Bullneck

21 minutes ago, tx ind said:

She gets off on the attention and while we should make it obvious to the world that she sucks, the best thing to do to someone like her is ignore her and give her zero press.

Not the BEST thing. I can think of better things. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Wasn't that a Bob Seger song title, "Solid, and as a Rock" ???

Who proofreads this stuff?

Seriously, next time you gotta take a big dump, call her comms. team.  They make her look like a Nobel Laureate by comparison.  I picture it like "Zoolander" where they're just jumping around on desks trying to figure out how to turn the computer on.  

Dammit, I knew I got that one wrong.  And Ashford literally looked like Black Jesus.  

Still, all she had to post was "solid as a rock" without the and.  But to be fair, it's hard to type accurately with just 8 toes.  

17 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I love how she is all of a sudden an evangelical.  Years of shit spewing out of her mouth and no references to God or Jeebus, but NOW she's all in.

she really wants to be trump’s vp

• Hook 'Em 1

she really wants to be trump’s vp

The pathetic thing is that she hasn’t realized that will never, ever, ever happen. Not because she isn’t loyal enough, or Trumpy enough, or enough of a piece of shit - she checks all those boxes. Rather, it’s because she’s a) female and b) ugly. That’s it. Trump has made it plain, he has no problem elevating women…so long as they’re hot. He isn’t going to repeat his Huckabeef failure.
  • Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The pathetic thing is that she hasn’t realized that will never, ever, ever happen. Not because she isn’t loyal enough, or Trumpy enough, or enough of a piece of shit - she checks all those boxes. Rather, it’s because she’s a) female and b) ugly. That’s it. Trump has made it plain, he has no problem elevating women…so long as they’re hot. He isn’t going to repeat his Huckabeef failure.

I’m guessing Secretary of Interior 

On 6/4/2024 at 7:45 PM, Bullneck said:

Sweet humblebrag*. 😀. This you?

(Edit for clarity: The humblebrag is having dinner in NOLA.  I had dinner in Langhorne, PA last night at a hibachi place. It was nice and all, not French Quarter nice).

image.png.e6c813c8a601a481ab009783c2795a29.png

A1 Steakhouse?