Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Posted (edited)

I'm assuming, because she's a fucking idiot, she thinks that there's sales tax on tips...because the tip line is usually proffered after the sales tax has been added to the original bill.  I'm sure any server at Boebert's restaurant could explain this to her since every one 'em is smarter than MTG and Lauren.  

Also, you could start a grass-roots effort to "End Tariffs on Sales Tax" -or- "No More Estate Tax on Tips", and we could have a generously funded PAC up and running by Independence Day.  

There really is no end to way you can steal these people's money.  

You could have a line at these MAGA restaurants after the server tip line that just says, "3% for the 3%" and have it automatically calculated and printed, and 90% of the dipshits would just sign off on it.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Tax breaks are not the same as buying votes, and you’d be a fool and a communist to think they are.

What about when GWB promised he’d send everyone a tax rebate check if he was elected president? Clinton left a budget surplus and rather than paying down the debt, ol’ Dubya sent out checks. As I recall the average check for me and my middle middle class peers was around $300.

What was that? I’d say it was buying votes. It didn’t buy my vote because I saw through the bullshit and voted for Gore. I knew the Bush tax cuts were favoring the ultra-rich, not me and my ilk. I’d seen that failed experiment before. (Thanks, Ronnie!)

Crap. Now I’m all pissed off and I don’t even know if my reply is relevant to the intent of your post or not. Disregard it as you please. I’m going to go pour myself a drink.

Fuck Bush. That’s always relevant. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What about when GWB promised he’d send everyone a tax rebate check if he was elected president? Clinton left a budget surplus and rather than paying down the debt, ol’ Dubya sent out checks. As I recall the average check for me and my middle middle class peers was around $300.

What was that? I’d say it was buying votes. It didn’t buy my vote because I saw through the bullshit and voted for Gore. I knew the Bush tax cuts were favoring the ultra-rich, not me and my ilk. I’d seen that failed experiment before. (Thanks, Ronnie!)

Crap. Now I’m all pissed off and I don’t even know if my reply is relevant to the intent of your post or not. Disregard it as you please. I’m going to go pour myself a drink.

Fuck Bush. That’s always relevant. 

I made a poor attempt at modifying a Bill Hicks joke.

Imagine being cool enough with the "FUCK JOE BIDEN" sentiment but too scared to fly that flag, so you go with "FVCK JOE BIDEN".
As shameless as she is, I'm very surprised this is a line for her. Hmm. Odd.

I think she wants to change "FUCK" to "FVCK" in order of the Roman Numeral 5, which is the number of toes she wishes she had.  When you can achieve two goals at once, you make it happen.  

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I like this idea.  Instead of collecting a salary from my business, I'll just pay myself in tips.

Thanks Marge!

“Trump 2024 — Just The Tip”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

In the case of people who are bad at math (like above), which tip does the waiter get? Lowest amount? Or just whatever they wrote in the tip line?

I would assume $6, but I'm sure some restaurants would correct the bottom line, which isn't right.

2 hours ago, Thrawn said:

In the case of people who are bad at math (like above), which tip does the waiter get? Lowest amount? Or just whatever they wrote in the tip line?

It’s the true test of a restaurant manager’s morality.  They either say “we have to charge what they put as the total”, or they correct it and you get the fill tip.

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Imagine being cool enough with the "FUCK JOE BIDEN" sentiment but too scared to fly that flag, so you go with "FVCK JOE BIDEN".

Ultimately most of these Republicans are fucking cowards - they think they are edgy with the "Go Brandon" bullshit, but they were too cowardly to say "fuck Joe Biden", and even with her "FVCK" she's proving that she wants to be edgy, but again, is a fucking coward.

10 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I like this idea.  Instead of collecting a salary from my business, I'll just pay myself in tips.

Thanks Marge!

I'd write on the receipt - "Vote Joe, he wants to help with your student debt" because Tech and aggy grads need all the help they can get.

Her grift doesn't allow for tipping in cash.  She uses her campaign account-issued credit card for this kinda thing.  Card ending in 0675 is on file with the FEC.  It's perfectly fine to spend money to feed donors who will then turn around and donate, happens every day.  We've all been on the other end of that transaction.  But her little hissy fit about it is just another example of shining example of stupidity grandstanding.  

It's her math skills that are absolutely astounding though.  From her omnibus rants on the floor to her using a "willard" instead of a "wizard" as a tip calculator (looking at you @Biff Tannen), there is nothing she can't fuck up.  

Side note-the main reason I still leave tips in cash isn't just because I worked as a bus boy and bar-back way back when.  It's because a good server is backed up good busboys, bartenders, and kitchen staff.  They're only that good because they know the value of the people behind them, and they tip-out accordingly and everybody gets well with cash tips.  If they're shitty at their service, the rest of the team shouldn't suffer because of it.  So I'll still go 18-20%, but on the card and let them sort if out with their back of house team.  It's an analogy to the current GOP House.  There's still some folks in there doing work, believe it or not.  But it's the assholes up front hoarding all the money and not spreading it around, and their shitty service is gonna fuck up the whole joint.  And we're gonna walk out, and with any luck, watch the whole fucking thing go up in flames.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Staffer, "Congresswoman Greene, why are you having cowgirl-positioned intercourse with that gentleman in this restaurant?" 

MTG, "So I can 'Ride It Off'!"  

Staffer, "No, it's called a 'Write-Off', not a 'Ride Off'!"  

MTG, "I see.  Let me get the onion rings to go and we'll head back to the office." 

Staffer, "Yeah, those aren't onion rings..."  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Staffer, "Congresswoman Greene, why are you having cowgirl-positioned intercourse with that gentleman in this restaurant?" 

MTG, "So I can 'Ride It Off'!"  

Staffer, "No, it's called a 'Write-Off', not a 'Ride Off'!"  

MTG, "I see.  Let me get the onion rings to go and we'll head back to the office." 

Staffer, "Yeah, those aren't onion rings..."  

you suck

• Hook 'Em 1