Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Well, if God gives some people lobster feet, there logically have to be others with guns as appendages, right? That's why they call it a "right to bear arms"?

No, they have the arms of a bear.

Edited by Sbbruin

Well, if God gives some people lobster feet, there logically have to be others with guns as appendages, right? That's why they call it a "right to bear arms"?

Arms … or legs, whatever it takes.

6b3d56eb03173635db207f112db3bb8f.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

Man, I’ve missed all the meetings about the left’s civil war planning. Dang 

Isn't there a phone tree or newsletter or something?

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

nah bro, we're back to carrier pigeons. can't drone strike those - yet!

Pigeons have the same number of toes. Makes sense.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I remember when Marge tried to unite America by promoting the execution of random Democratic politicians, and when she hounded Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg in Washington DC over his gun control stance.  She's a tireless advocate for all Americans when she supports putting a bullet in Nancy Pelosi's head as well as the heads of multiple FBI agents, and when she supports hanging Obama and Hillary Clinton.  She's a uniter, dammit!

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Satchel said:

Where are MTG and her one time sidekick, Boebert? Are Republicans hiding them so they won’t scare voters in the run up to the election?

Shouldn't they be on the campaign trail with JD? Tres Weirdos.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2024 at 12:35 PM, DixonHur said:

I like this idea.  Instead of collecting a salary from my business, I'll just pay myself in tips.

Thanks Marge!

You jest, but that is exactly why DoTArD is pushing this. You will see CEOs and their ilk getting salaries of 50k but end of year tips in the tens of millions. 

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

. . . never mind the fact that Kamala Harris' job was not to secure the border.

Or the fact that she voted against the bill that would do exactly what she's talking about. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

I love British journalists. They ask the questions that need to be asked. And we are an embarrassment in the eyes of the rest of the world. 

Foreign media, especially the UK and Australia, absolutely a) ask good questions and b) pushes back when they don’t get an answer or the person is just lying nonstop

Some Republican politician can go on CNN and lie nonstop and threaten to have the reporter executed and Tapper would be like “wow thank you for that insight, truly thought provoking”

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1