Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

11 hours ago, aggie08 said:

We're actually doing this? All right then.

I know she's Qanon adjacent, but she's a sitting U.S. Congresswoman for fuck's sake. It's got to be performative since she's not in the public eye nearly as much these days. This is too dumb even for her.

You could lose a lot of money wagering on a "floor" of GQP stupidity. In my observation, there is none and they will continue plowing ahead until they are too stupid to breathe. Morons leading rubes....today's GQP. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

You could lose a lot of money wagering on a "floor" of GQP stupidity. In my observation, there is none and they will continue plowing ahead until they are too stupid to breathe. Morons leading rubes....today's GQP. 

is that when we finally get to the death part of the death cult?

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

Yeah, let's talk math here.  If she is not primaried by 2026, that means at least 25% of the voting citizens in a congressional district believes she is the best they could do.  Because, this isn't just about voting party lines.  In a safe district, the real election is at the primary, and half of those voters picked her. That is how shitty the Republican Party is. 

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1