NCAA FOOTBALL IS BACK MFers

cdain3

9 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Considering the bag EA just probably dropped to get him in, it was smart 

There’s no way they offered him extra cash to opt in, I don’t think they’re allowed to and it’s not like even the cover athletes got more money than anyone else in the game. He just changed his mind. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

There’s no way they offered him extra cash to opt in, I don’t think they’re allowed to and it’s not like even the cover athletes got more money than anyone else in the game. He just changed his mind. 

Wait, you don’t think Quinn was paid extra for being on the cover? And you think Arch filmed and posted an EA commercial for $600?

Jesus dude. I know the meme around here is that you are wrong about everything but holy shit. 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I was pretty sure that part of the deal was every player had to get the same amount of money. 

Your streak continues 

Players who opted-in for College Football 25 receive $600 NIL checks, while several high-profile athletes landed more lucrative deals that include branding and trailer-appearances for the title ahead of the game's summer 2024 release.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ea-sports-teases-college-football-25-cover-donovan-edwards-travis-hunter-quinn-ewers-front-and-center/amp/

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Actually not true, they have different tiers of money for the athletes who they consider "influencers". The fact that Arch did this with Eli means he got a heck of a lot more than the initial buy in. He may have been negotiating with EA the first time around, or it may have been a pretty genius marketing stunt by EA.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
On 7/8/2024 at 1:20 PM, HOOKEM4 said:
Juice Williams, Illinois was fun as hell.

Absolutely. I played some dynasties with that team. Rashard Mendenhall was great, too

Arrelious Benn was a great video game wr too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Actually not true, they have different tiers of money for the athletes who they consider "influencers". The fact that Arch did this with Eli means he got a heck of a lot more than the initial buy in. He may have been negotiating with EA the first time around, or it may have been a pretty genius marketing stunt by EA.  

I think Arch genuinely turned them down initially, but EA stayed on him (maybe even reached out to his uncles) until he reconsidered. An extra bag could have been thrown in as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Helobious said:

iCWOGrq.gif.eca4153879d5922ee2ebbec01cd4b5d2.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Helobious said:

I was pretty sure that part of the deal was every player had to get the same amount of money. 

Pretty sure the deal was everyone had to be compensated for their NIL. Pretty sure capitalism won and some players(higher profile) were offered more money.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I think Arch genuinely turned them down initially, but EA stayed on him (maybe even reached out to his uncles) until he reconsidered. An extra bag could have been thrown in as well. 

There's always an uncles

21 hours ago, Helobious said:

lol

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Helobious said:

Just like the NFLPA requires every player to make the same amount of money from the NFL.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/8/2024 at 2:08 PM, speed817 said:

Us giving up a TD right before the half is so right on......

On 7/8/2024 at 2:15 PM, Deej said:

They nailed our inability to cover the middle of the field on passing plays. 

It's in the game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Maybe the game does a location check and issues a trigger warning if it detects the player is in College Station.

Edited by n64ra

On 7/12/2024 at 10:51 AM, n64ra said:

Maybe the game does a location check and issues a trigger warning if it detects the player is in College Station.

Rhymes with trigger. 

7 hours ago, Dutch said:

IMG_0919.jpeg

Rest easy sweet prince! Huge shoutout to EA for keeping those servers open for the last 11 years and to Operation Sports for having guys create the current rosters every year that were available to download thru roster share. 

59 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Series X, purchased in large part for this game.

Oh, I bought mine three months ago, 100% for this game.  I've had some fun dicking around with MLB The Show, FIFA or whatever it's called now, and Mortal Kombat.

But today's the big day.

I sure hope EA nailed this one.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

XBox X here.

I'll be kicking ou's ass at 3:01.

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Series X, purchased in large part for this game.

Damn wish I had X, but I have the S. It's got 1TB so I'm good. 

LMFAO Tech fans bitching about the masked Rider not being in the game. Comment section is gold 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

LMFAO Tech fans bitching about the masked Rider not being in the game. Comment section is gold 

Lulz.

Fuck tceh.

• Hook 'Em 1

LOL at Tech fans thinking anyone gives half a shit about Tech.  Hell, the only two reasons anyone outside of the SW has ever seen a Texas Tech game aren't on your schedule anymore.  You think you're not getting enough attention, now, lol...?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Lulz.

Fuck tceh.

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

The most unrealistic part of that video is Texas playing @ Tech.  That ain't ever happening again.

Edited by Horn of Gabriel
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Of course they are playing Texas.Animated GIF