Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

First time Siri started talking without prompting to me on my cell phone years ago, I told it “Siri, shut the fuck up”. 
Haven’t heard a peep out of it ever since then, thankfully.

When I told Siri to shut up, it responded "that's not very nice". 

• Haha 1

How come on kickoff touchdowns they count the yardage in the end zone (eg a 107yd return) but on receiving touchdowns it only counts to the goal line. 

if i do a toetap at the end of the field give me that extra 10yd

For whatever reason, Nespresso articles show up in my Google feed. One of the articles was so incredibly stupid. "How to use your Nespresso pod if you don't have a machine."

Shit you not, it essentially came down to "Cut open the Nespresso pod. Dump the coffee grinds into a paper filter. Slowly pour hot water over the coffee grinds until you get a nice cup of coffee."

I'm surprised they even bothered to write that because whoever the intended readers were, should not be in charge of boiling water.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I really enjoy those days when you bite the shit out of your tongue. and then a few hours later you bit it again in the same place. Good times.

Or the damn side of your cheek. Can go a year just fine like a normal human and then chomp! Suddenly it's like I've never fucking chewed before on repeat.

• Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Ever had a business meeting with a woman so hot you can barely concentrate? It was all I could do to not just ogle her up and down for an hour like a 12 year old at coffee this morning.

Creeping photos not showing up.

But yeah, we had a drywall contractor come by to say hi and I wanted to give her a project right then and there so I could see her for the next 2 years. 

7 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Ever had a business meeting with a woman so hot you can barely concentrate? It was all I could do to not just ogle her up and down for an hour like a 12 year old at coffee this morning.

used to work with a brazilian colleague that looks like elsa pataky, and an irish one that looks like natalie dormer.  very 🥴

Creeping photos not showing up.

Don’t need creepers. She’s a legit player in my industry with pics all over the net. I thought about posting one in anticipation of this but unfortunately for you guys I don’t really want to put her shit on blast.

Just imagine one of the hottest broads you’ve ever seen and you’ll be close.