Buttigieg/Secretary of Transportation Thread

Hank Kingsley

11 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You'll have to forgive Stassney. He's the one person on the planet who took Biden being pushed to drop out harder than Joe Biden.

This is inaccurate: Donald Trump clearly took Biden dropping out harder than Joe Biden.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

So you plan to start one 46 months early? Are you sure that’s an effective strategy to demonstrate how inappropriate you think it is to start an election thread 10 months early?

And why would we need another thread? Why not just ask to have the title of the 2024 thread changed?

literally read what I wrote above this. 5 hours before you posted.

3 hours ago, aggie08 said:

You'll have to forgive Stassney. He's the one person on the planet who took Biden being pushed to drop out harder than Joe Biden.

You'll have to forgive @aggie08. He follows me around thinking my internet posts are super cereal and gets defensive about hyperbole. Landing an insight straight was proof positive that the dem strategy of abandoning candidate incumbency will EVISCERATE DONALD TRUMP!

3 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

literally read what I wrote above this. 5 hours before you posted.

You'll have to forgive @aggie08. He follows me around thinking my internet posts are super cereal and gets defensive about hyperbole. Landing an insight straight was proof positive that the dem strategy of abandoning candidate incumbency will EVISCERATE DONALD TRUMP!

Don't be so damn sensitive. I love your usual positivity and schtick around here. You're wrong (sadly) about Biden still having a chance had he stayed in the race, and that's okay.

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In fairness to this congressman, he saw a comment on a X post that stated that the Biden Admin is pumping up EV sales with taxpayers dollars. Perfectly reasonable to use that as evidence against the secretary of transportation in a hearing.

hmmm