Buttigieg/Secretary of Transportation Thread

Hank Kingsley

On 6/27/2024 at 7:22 PM, Superhero said:

Unfortunately I don't think he'll ever get the nomination because of prejudice and lack of support from black voters.

My fantasy is Biden drops Kamala and picks Pete as his VP, then step down after the election. We need someone young, intelligent, and patriotic to lead this country.

I think Pete would run circles around pretty much everyone, both in his cabinet and other world leaders.  He is that smart, capable, and politically savvy. 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think Pete would run circles around pretty much everyone, both in his cabinet and other world leaders.  He is that smart, capable, and politically savvy. 

He would be the leader we deserve.  But he's gay.  That's why this country is going to shit.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

And still I35...

I left Austin almost 20 years ago and still have nightmares of merging onto I-35 from downtown.

Speaking of Pete, he was at the ribbon cutting for a high speed railway from Vegas to LA. One of the VPs from my office was there and took a photo with Pete. If I had gone, I would have been bugging him to sign my chest while I scream like a teenage girl.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Oh... I thought that meme meant "cringe". My bad. 

And yeah, sorry for calling you a bigot. That was meant at a joke. But I guess it was only haha on my end.

BTW, I think you should also be using this meme since I know your feelings for Pete.

puppet-awkward.gif.dca8c3c7bedbac5c4a97662561f71c99.gif

Edited by Superhero
  • Like 1