Texas -- a failed state

Brisketexan

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Anti-hispanic racism (and violence) is in the core DNA of the DPS.  And that agency....is flat-out one of the most dysfunctional, twisted piles of shit I've ever seen.

All those "cockroaches" are propping up the Texas economy. 

If Abbott and DPS really wanted to slow down people coming over the border illegally, they could go after companies who knowingly employ them.

I'm sure the Oil & Gas, Construction, Service, and Agriculture industries in Texas would love to have DPS crawling up their asses over their employees.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

24 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Eat a bag of dicks, Ken. Of course the cunt will appeal and I'm sure GOP shitbags will overturn it. 

Amazing, Tobolowsky (yes Stephen's cousin) is usually slow as shit.  I guess the profile of this got her off her ass, or maybe she's picked it up some in recent years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

lolololololol …..

Consequences of the "well they're not very good people but they share the same policy beliefs as me so they get my support" mentality. Texas Republicans could have put anyone front and center as the face of the school voucher movement and they chose a guy who once got paid to see who could whack off the quickest on tape. Yikes.

On 8/28/2024 at 7:21 AM, Hank Kingsley said:

GWAs-QDWsAAfp8z?format=jpg&name=small

His specialty was crypto, and he made a good thing out of not mining any. The government paid him well for every coin of crypto he did not mine. The more crypto he did not mine, the more money the government gave him, and he spent every penny he didn't earn on new servers to increase the amount of crypto he did not produce. Major Major's father worked without rest at not mining crypto. On long winter evenings he remained indoors and did not mend cable ties, and he sprang out of bed at the crack of noon every day just to make certain that the admin would not be done. He invested in datacenters wisely and soon was not mining more crypto than any other man in the county. Neighbours sought him out for advice on all subjects, for he had made much money and was therefore wise. “As ye sow, so shall ye reap,” he counselled one and all, and everyone said “KK.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2