UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

5 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

IIRC, our solar system has a fairly unique setup which has helped life evolve here on Earth.  We've got a giant, failed star not too far down the road with Jupiter.  It sucks up tons of space debris that would have blasted us.  

If you truly have a decent grasp on the scale of the Universe, aliens visiting us is hilarious.  Somewhere between 100-400 BILLION stars in our Galaxy alone.  Almost all of which have planets.  That's a lot of territory to have to go check out assuming you've figured out how to break the laws of physics and can teleport around the neighborhood.  

One thing I learned just the other day was that the Sun doesn't have a steady path on its trip around the Milky Way.  You'd think it would just be a nice circular jaunt, orbiting the super massive black hole at the center.  Nope.  Due to gravitational forces of the stars around us, it essentially bobs up and down.  It will go thousands of light years above and below the galactic plane.  We are cooking along in what is called the Local Bubble.  Interestingly, a super nova blew up millions of years ago and cleared this section of space out.  The density of stars in this section of space we're traveling through currently is less than 1/10th of what it is for the rest of the Milky Way.  We entered this bubble sometime 5-10 MILLION years ago and we'll still be traveling through it for millions more years to come. 

So basically, we're at the ass end of nowhere with hardly anything worth looking at.  We've been the ass end of nowhere and we're going to continue to be the ass end of nowhere.  Yet, out of all the places aliens could check out they decided to come here to probe some buttholes.  We certainly didn't call them since radio waves from Earth have only managed to travel 100 light years in the century we've been broadcasting.  If you think aliens have visited Earth then you're tacitly saying you believe aliens seeded life on Earth and that they're coming back to check up on us.  That's the only idea that makes any real sense.  Unless we're saying these aliens have transcended normal reality or some shit, but if they had why bother with us and why fly around in weird ships, not announce themselves, and probe buttholes?  

Very logical thoughts. But based upon our understanding of the universe today. Given your decent grasp of the size and scale of the Universe, why in the world would you think that we, as you say in this backwater area of the universe, would have all knowing intelligence.

Our understanding of physics, time/space, telepathy, and other relevant topics could be infinitesimal. Your whole argument about the massive size of the universe making alien visits impossible actually could make the argument for the opposite. We don’t know shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Very logical thoughts. But based upon our understanding of the universe today. Given your decent grasp of the size and scale of the Universe, why in the world would you think that we, as you say in this backwater area of the universe, would have all knowing intelligence.

Our understanding of physics, time/space, telepathy, and other relevant topics could be infinitesimal. Your whole argument about the massive size of the universe making alien visits impossible actually could make the argument for the opposite. We don’t know shit. 

Kind of where I am going with my post. If aliens inhabit the same physical universe as us, then it’s highly unlikely that they have visited.  If they do not— and can teleport, or are telepathic, and aren’t constrained by physics like us then there’s no reason to speculate that they are ET life forms. Angels, demons, Gods, ghosts, spirits— all work just as well and they would be indistinguishable from angels or spirits anyway if they are not bound by the speed limits of physics and material reality like us. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

As you get deeper into the UFO internet, there’s a subset of people who say that UFOs are actually inter-dimensional demons. Tucker Carlson has said something like this. 

And honestly, that’s not really less plausible than what you need to accept in terms of unlikely physics and probability for them to be visitors from outside our solar system. 

Totally. I don’t dismiss the undersea theories either for just this reason. It’s just far more likely than someone coming outside of our solar system. 

41 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Kind of where I am going with my post. If aliens inhabit the same physical universe as us, then it’s highly unlikely that they have visited.  If they do not— and can teleport, or are telepathic, and aren’t constrained by physics like us then there’s no reason to speculate that they are ET life forms. Angels, demons, Gods, ghosts, spirits— all work just as well and they would be indistinguishable from angels or spirits anyway if they are not bound by the speed limits of physics and material reality like us. 

One of the reasons I have a very open mind about the nature of the universe is that both my mom and I have a strange sixth sense. She used to sense events before they happened, and I’ve had a few of those myself. 

The strangest one was a few years ago when out of the blue I suddenly sensed very very strongly there was something wrong with my brother. I don’t talk to him very often but I texted him immediately and asked if everything was ok. I’d never done anything like that before.  He said he was fine, so I just thought to myself that was weird. Well, a few hours later I got a call from the emergency room in Marble Falls. My brother had had a stroke and it started right when I texted him. That wigged me out pretty good. I’ve had other experiences like that as well. As a result, I realize there is a lot about this universe we don’t understand. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

If you think aliens have visited Earth then you're tacitly saying you believe aliens seeded life on Earth and that they're coming back to check up on us. 

I'm rather confident there is a non-human intelligent presence here. 

What it is exactly is the fun thought experiment for me at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Obviously there is a lot about the Universe we don't understand.  That doesn't make the idea of aliens visiting this planet to probe buttholes any more likely.  You'd be making a lot of assumptions that aren't necessarily possible, much less probable.  They certainly have no scientific evidence to back them up.  Technically anything is possible, but giving any credence to completely out there ideas is pointless besides for entertainment unless you have some actual evidence.  The Moon might actually be a giant egg containing a space dragon.  Do I need to waste my time worrying about it?  Unless someone gets up there and starts drilling into yolk, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

One of the reasons I have a very open mind about the nature of the universe is that both my mom and I have a strange sixth sense. She used to sense events before they happened, and I’ve had a few of those myself. 

The strangest one was a few years ago when out of the blue I suddenly sensed very very strongly there was something wrong with my brother. I don’t talk to him very often but I texted him immediately and asked if everything was ok. I’d never done anything like that before.  He said he was fine, so I just thought to myself that was weird. Well, a few hours later I got a call from the emergency room in Marble Falls. My brother had had a stroke and it started right when I texted him. That wigged me out pretty good. I’ve had other experiences like that as well. As a result, I realize there is a lot about this universe we don’t understand. 

That's what we call a coincidence.  You vividly remember that one time your supposed intuition was right, but you've forgotten the zillion times it didn't play out.  

• Drool 1

8 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Obviously there is a lot about the Universe we don't understand.  That doesn't make the idea of aliens visiting this planet to probe buttholes any more likely.  You'd be making a lot of assumptions that aren't necessarily possible, much less probable.  They certainly have no scientific evidence to back them up.  Technically anything is possible, but giving any credence to completely out there ideas is pointless besides for entertainment unless you have some actual evidence.  The Moon might actually be a giant egg containing a space dragon.  Do I need to waste my time worrying about it?  Unless someone gets up there and starts drilling into yolk, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

That's what we call a coincidence.  You vividly remember that one time your supposed intuition was right, but you've forgotten the zillion times it didn't play out.  

People that think like you make me sad.

5 hours ago, ztejas said:

People that think like you make me sad.

People that buy into wild nonsense make me sad.  There is plenty of wonder and excitement and interesting things in the real world without buying into crazy ideas with no basis in reality.  Would it be cool if ghosts were real and they were actually people trapped in a different dimension that occasionally cross over to our own?  Sure.  But it's not true.  There's no evidence it's true.  Yet people will spend their entire lives believing that shit and making decisions that affect their lives based on those silly beliefs.  

It's this lack of critical thinking and desire to believe crazy shit that has our democracy teetering on the edge of ruin.  But hey, if you want to believe aliens are hiding in the bushes and can only be photographed by potatoes that turn out fuzzy images like with Bigfoot, be my guest.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

People that buy into wild nonsense make me sad.  There is plenty of wonder and excitement and interesting things in the real world without buying into crazy ideas with no basis in reality.  Would it be cool if ghosts were real and they were actually people trapped in a different dimension that occasionally cross over to our own?  Sure.  But it's not true.  There's no evidence it's true.  Yet people will spend their entire lives believing that shit and making decisions that affect their lives based on those silly beliefs.  

It's this lack of critical thinking and desire to believe crazy shit that has our democracy teetering on the edge of ruin.  But hey, if you want to believe aliens are hiding in the bushes and can only be photographed by potatoes that turn out fuzzy images like with Bigfoot, be my guest.  

you must be fun at parties or just general any out of the norm experience. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Again - you make me sad.

You keep typing paragraphs out trying to convince the rest of us of how smart you are.

I don't need to do shit like that because I'm comfortable with my intellect and my research and knowledge on the subject. 

You come in here running your mouth and talking your shit like a little child that is completely unaware of the world around him. 

Do some fucking research then get back to me.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, nineliveslost said:

Seriously. Absolute fucking clown posting here. Total dogshit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Again - you make me sad.

You keep typing paragraphs out trying to convince the rest of us of how smart you are.

I don't need to do shit like that because I'm comfortable with my intellect and my research and knowledge on the subject. 

You come in here running your mouth and talking your shit like a little child that is completely unaware of the world around him. 

Do some fucking research then get back to me.

Cheers.

Seriously. Absolute fucking clown posting here. Total dogshit. 

🙄

There's the ztejas we all know and love.  Have a good one, bro.  

16 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

I have all the psychedelic drugs so, yeah, usually people find me fun at parties.  I do have a low tolerance for "bro, aliens are real!" talk at this point because I'm that guy.  Sorry, not sorry.  Now, people who think the Earth is hollow and that there are lizard people/dinosaurs living down there...

13 hours ago, Keef said:

Totally. I don’t dismiss the undersea theories either for just this reason. It’s just far more likely than someone coming outside of our solar system. 

Well, but the deep sea is incredibly constraining on life, which is why whenever we go down there we find blobs and jellies and invertebrates eeking out sustenance based on whatever drifts down.  And if anything it’s even more hostile to materials. There’s no way of doing metallurgy down there, let alone large scale mining or energy production. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

I have all the psychedelic drugs so, yeah, usually people find me fun at parties.  I do have a low tolerance for "bro, aliens are real!" talk at this point because I'm that guy.  Sorry, not sorry.  Now, people who think the Earth is hollow and that there are lizard people/dinosaurs living down there...

I'm somewhere along the spectrum. Do I believe aliens are anal probing folks here on earth? no. Do I believe other intelligent life forms are out there? yes. Something is being observed on Earth and something is causing the DOD to collect a shit ton of data. I am open at this time to consider it intelligent life, whether that's from a distant planet or time or dimension or the deep sea or something we can't comprehend yet. Don't know but not ready to completely rule it out

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Just because you haven’t seen doesn’t mean it’s not true. Just takes 1 of the hundreds of thousands of sighting and reports to be real over human history. There are things you don’t know. Don’t be ignorant enough to think just because you don’t believe that it’s not true.

• Hook 'Em 1

Gary Nolan, Christopher melon, Lou elizondo, David fravor, Robert bigelow, David Grusch. Jacques valles. Do an hour of research on these ppl and say they are liars and full of shit. There are ppl out there that have an understanding of what is going on. You cannot explain it all away. There’s a reason the govt isn’t creating programs to chase pixies and goblins…. There is hard evidence, credible sightings, and numerous other things that the public isn’t privy to. Yet. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/12/2024 at 6:18 AM, Dbeasy said:

My brother had had a stroke and it started right when I texted him.

On 10/12/2024 at 11:41 AM, SpiralOut said:

That's what we call a coincidence.

Or... Some sort of psychic attempted murder! 

Oh Yeah Holly GIF by Big Brother

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2024 at 10:03 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

Well, but the deep sea is incredibly constraining on life, which is why whenever we go down there we find blobs and jellies and invertebrates eeking out sustenance based on whatever drifts down.  And if anything it’s even more hostile to materials. There’s no way of doing metallurgy down there, let alone large scale mining or energy production. 

Yeah, but the alternatives are someone has learned to travel faster than light speed or all these sightings are disinfo or foreign tech.  I don't think it's foreign tech - if it was China, they'd have invaded Taiwan and if it was Russia, they wouldn't have spent so much time fucking around in Ukraine.  I don't discount disinfo, but if it is truly "something else", I think an advanced civilization hiding somewhere nearby (including in the oceans) is more likely than one that has mastered transversing the galaxy.  All the limitations we think exist are all viewed through the lens of our existing technology/understandings, which may not apply to a civilization with a head start.  Think about how far we've come in just a short period of time.  We went from the Wright brothers to walking on the moon in approximately 70 years, a blink of an eye.

4 hours ago, Keef said:

Yeah, but the alternatives are someone has learned to travel faster than light speed or all these sightings are disinfo or foreign tech.  I don't think it's foreign tech - if it was China, they'd have invaded Taiwan and if it was Russia, they wouldn't have spent so much time fucking around in Ukraine.  I don't discount disinfo, but if it is truly "something else", I think an advanced civilization hiding somewhere nearby (including in the oceans) is more likely than one that has mastered transversing the galaxy.  All the limitations we think exist are all viewed through the lens of our existing technology/understandings, which may not apply to a civilization with a head start.  Think about how far we've come in just a short period of time.  We went from the Wright brothers to walking on the moon in approximately 70 years, a blink of an eye.

I think much of it is the "hawthorne" effect.  Everyone in Ireland see leprechauns.  Everyone in Pacific NW sees bigfoot.  Everyone in Mexico sees Chupacabra's.  After WWII the rise in sightings is what caused the hockey stick to rise from sightings.

I am NOT saying this is THE explanation, but I discount most of these as sights of what people expect to see now that the zeitgeist is established.  Radio controlled drone technology goes back to the 30's. I do think most of these sighting are military in nature, but that alone isn't to say the vastness of the universe is to be discounted, but if you can travel billions of miles, your "ship/probes" are blinking lights and saucers easily detected with the naked eye?

My tongue in cheek earlier post about laser pointers was about creating the perception of a thing using illusion and deception - two of the oldest tenets of warfare.  You "think" you saw something, and you act upon it.  Now you see it, now you don't....

None of this helps Russia in Ukraine, as it's a conventional war of attrition.  Doesn't help China either as they will invade Taiwan from within.  It's a fortress with no accessible beachheads and a Chinese navy without landing craft across 100 miles of rough ocean.  

c0f2cf51504fc398f9a61ddc58d22e81.gif

I dont understand why people on here dont believe there could be aliens out there with far superior tech/advancements, and maybe they have already mapped/seen every planet in existence?

i mean us humans prolly arent more than a few thousand years off from doing that remotely. Think if a species had billions of years head start on us….

10 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I dont understand why people on here dont believe there could be aliens out there with far superior tech/advancements, and maybe they have already mapped/seen every planet in existence?

i mean us humans prolly arent more than a few thousand years off from doing that remotely. Think if a species had billions of years head start on us….

I definitely think there could be, but there are two axis on this equation:  distance and time.  Billions of miles away in every direction.  And billions of calendar years - so are they ahead of us, or behind us?  

I think the second part of the equation is the anthropomorphism effect - we assume other life has our mindset, characteristics, curiosity, etc.  "We" like to study the unknown, etc.  What's the probability that life evolves as schools of life akin to what we see in the sea?  Where are we on the timeline of cosmic evolution?  

9 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Im just saying that literally everything we think is impossible is likely happening/has happened in other parts of the universe already

Agreed.  I just think all variables have to be taken into consideration, and we have to start with the most obvious/probable ones first.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Every time I open this thread another debunker is going off.

…..

These are very narrow minded people. And because they are so narrow minded, they have no self awareness of that fact.

It produces a person who literally fills the role in this world of denying innovation: electricity, indoor plumbing, etc. What’s hilarious is that they often come from the world of science. It’s a script that happens over and over in history. History will judge them harshly. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

I think much of it is the "hawthorne" effect.  Everyone in Ireland see leprechauns.  Everyone in Pacific NW sees bigfoot.  Everyone in Mexico sees Chupacabra's.  After WWII the rise in sightings is what caused the hockey stick to rise from sightings.

I am NOT saying this is THE explanation, but I discount most of these as sights of what people expect to see now that the zeitgeist is established.  Radio controlled drone technology goes back to the 30's. I do think most of these sighting are military in nature, but that alone isn't to say the vastness of the universe is to be discounted, but if you can travel billions of miles, your "ship/probes" are blinking lights and saucers easily detected with the naked eye?

My tongue in cheek earlier post about laser pointers was about creating the perception of a thing using illusion and deception - two of the oldest tenets of warfare.  You "think" you saw something, and you act upon it.  Now you see it, now you don't....

None of this helps Russia in Ukraine, as it's a conventional war of attrition.  Doesn't help China either as they will invade Taiwan from within.  It's a fortress with no accessible beachheads and a Chinese navy without landing craft across 100 miles of rough ocean.  

There is a zero percent chance in my mind this is foreign tech.  This is not how the US government would react if China/Russia were operating probes or surveillance drones over our sensitive military bases.  Look at how we reacted to the Chinese high-altitude surveillance balloon.  And putting aside the argument whether the crafts that have been observed would help Russia and China (they clearly would), I think the bigger point is does anyone actually believe they could be 100 years ahead of us in this area without any of the intermediate technologic steps necessary becoming public/commercialized?  

I very much believe that some of this is US disinformation, although I can't guess at what their angle is.  Some is our tech - we hid the stealth bomber for almost two decades.  But I don't think all of it is, and then the question becomes what the heck are we observing?

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Keef said:

There is a zero percent chance in my mind this is foreign tech.  This is not how the US government would react if China/Russia were operating probes or surveillance drones over our sensitive military bases.  Look at how we reacted to the Chinese high-altitude surveillance balloon.  And putting aside the argument whether the crafts that have been observed would help Russia and China (they clearly would), I think the bigger point is does anyone actually believe they could be 100 years ahead of us in this area without any of the intermediate technologic steps necessary becoming public/commercialized?  

I very much believe that some of this is US disinformation, although I can't guess at what their angle is.  Some is our tech - we hid the stealth bomber for almost two decades.  But I don't think all of it is, and then the question becomes what the heck are we observing?

To clarify, I don't think all of this is tech, and for the most part, if it is, it's ours.  I think much of this is equal parts drone tech and equal parts illusion tech to "make" it seem that something is there.  Fooling radar goes back to the advent of radar.  Chaff is nothing new.  The problem with chaff is that you know something is there.  It's an electronic smoke screen.  What if you could fool countermeasures into thinking something is here, over there, everywhere.  That's the tenet of asymmetrical warfare.  It's the cat with a laser-pointer.  

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

To clarify, I don't think all of this is tech, and for the most part, if it is, it's ours.  I think much of this is equal parts drone tech and equal parts illusion tech to "make" it seem that something is there.  Fooling radar goes back to the advent of radar.  Chaff is nothing new.  The problem with chaff is that you know something is there.  It's an electronic smoke screen.  What if you could fool countermeasures into thinking something is here, over there, everywhere.  That's the tenet of asymmetrical warfare.  It's the cat with a laser-pointer.  

Who are you fooling? Your own citizens? Your own military? I get it, you are on one side of the argument so you must defend your stance but at a certain point you can get too far off on the other side that the aliens are actually more believable. 

Were the phoenix lights our military? A mile long craft seen by thousands of people in the sky was us? Roswell? The men entrusted with dropping the nukes misidentified a weather balloon, which later was claimed to be project MOGUL…. Which wasn’t created until 4 years after Roswell. It might be an explanation for one, but not all. 

It was the crash dummies that weren't created until after the event at Roswell. As for project Mogul, the claimed balloon launch was canceled. And none of the materials themselves were classified,  just the mission. Not to mention that they launched weather balloons all the time from the base and would have immediately known exactly what it was. And the hundreds of witnesses who later came forward. 

1 hour ago, Texasborn91 said:

Who are you fooling? Your own citizens? Your own military? I get it, you are on one side of the argument so you must defend your stance but at a certain point you can get too far off on the other side that the aliens are actually more believable. 

Were the phoenix lights our military? A mile long craft seen by thousands of people in the sky was us? Roswell? The men entrusted with dropping the nukes misidentified a weather balloon, which later was claimed to be project MOGUL…. Which wasn’t created until 4 years after Roswell. It might be an explanation for one, but not all. 

I have no dog in this fight.  I WANT to believe that this is extraterrestrial, and I hope it is, but I have my doubts.  

As for fooling, you can make the argument that if you can fool the best military in the world, you can fool everyone.  You also have the siloed military complex that keeps secrets secret and away from the frontline troops.  

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Sure, as I mentioned, I don't discount that this is disinformation.  But in your specific examples, why would the US government "fake" and "fool" our own pilots over our own military installations and ships?  Where is the motive for that? 

Take the New York Times videos, one of which is almost 20 years old.  These craft were observed visually, on radar, and on other military systems.  We also classified the footage for over a decade.  Why would we be putting on a show for China/Russia and then classify the data and hold onto it for years?  That makes no sense to me.

4 minutes ago, Keef said:

But in your specific examples, why would the US government "fake" and "fool" our own pilots over our own military installations and ships?

And then pull the same charade over virtually every other country across the world. 

1 minute ago, Keef said:

Sure, as I mentioned, I don't discount that this is disinformation.  But in your specific examples, why would the US government "fake" and "fool" our own pilots over our own military installations and ships?  Where is the motive for that? 

Take the New York Times videos, one of which is almost 20 years old.  These craft were observed visually, on radar, and on other military systems.  We also classified the footage for over a decade.  Why would we be putting on a show for China/Russia and then classify the data and hold onto it for years?  That makes no sense to me.

Testing.  These seem to be heavily located around military bases.  

As for classifying, all of skunkworks was classified for decades.  Much of it still is.  It takes decades of development.  The U2/SR-71 was first commissioned back in the 50's & 60's.  The only limitations now are the human pilot.  Radical speeds and G-forces are no longer a concern. 

I just can't shake the notion that advanced aliens would cross billions of miles undetected, stay undetected, and send down blinking, lit probes that can be seen with the naked eye.  They can cross the vast expanses of space, but need drones to get the details?

I'm not saying that is THE explanation, but it's plausible.  

6 minutes ago, Keef said:

I dunno, psyops?

But seriously, I don't know shit about fuck, even after doing my own research. All I can say with any confidence is that it's a fascinating topic, and it's fun to speculate. There are lotsa cool movies and teevee shows about aliens that I've enjoyed watching. Anything beyond that, and I'm agnostic which doesn't mean I don't care. It just means I've never read/seen anything that's made me a true believer. I kinda want to, though, as scary as that reality might be.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Testing.  These seem to be heavily located around military bases.  

As for classifying, all of skunkworks was classified for decades.  Much of it still is.  It takes decades of development.  The U2/SR-71 was first commissioned back in the 50's & 60's.  The only limitations now are the human pilot.  Radical speeds and G-forces are no longer a concern. 

I just can't shake the notion that advanced aliens would cross billions of miles undetected, stay undetected, and send down blinking, lit probes that can be seen with the naked eye.  They can cross the vast expanses of space, but need drones to get the details?

I'm not saying that is THE explanation, but it's plausible.  

It’s possible our limitations are not their limitations at all. They may get from A to B in a much different way than us. That’s if they’ve even traveled at all. Could be have been here all along. 

the compartmentalization comes from us not being able to back engineer what we have gotten our hands on. If we fully understood I think it would be public knowledge by now. 

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

These are very narrow minded people. And because they are so narrow minded, they have no self awareness of that fact.

It produces a person who literally fills the role in this world of denying innovation: electricity, indoor plumbing, etc. What’s hilarious is that they often come from the world of science. It’s a script that happens over and over in history. History will judge them harshly. 

And you're so opened minded that what little brain you have has fallen out.

You're the type of guy that totally believed there was a Loch Ness Monster because of one grainy photo.  Why?  Because we don't know everything that could be out there, dude!   And then some smart, scientist, narrow minded person said, "Ya know, that kinda looks like a whale dick."  And guess what?  It really does look exactly like a whale dick.  You're the guy who got fooled by whale dick.  History will judge you not at all because history doesn't care about people who have wild theories that they can't back up with evidence. 

I think it's telling how I jump in to jokingly discuss how illogical it is to believe aliens have made it to Earth and are fucking around and then I get dogpiled.  Seems like you true believers can't handle even the slightest criticism.  Met a lot of religious folks who are the same way.  Might want to think about that.  It's absolutely fine to believe in aliens or whatever.  It's one of those things you'll never be able to prove one way or the other.  I really don't care, I just find it funny.  If it's leading you and others to start smugly calling folks narrow minded and the like, maybe it's you that has the problem.  

Edited by SpiralOut
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Has anyone considered that WE are the aliens? Bouncing around raping planets of resources until we are capable of going to the next one where we have to start all over with the planet raping process.

You just like that hypothesis because you think that when it all comes to fruition, you'll be the one probing the anuses of every species we encounter.  And that's fair, a fella's gotta have dreams.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

And you're so opened minded that what little brain you have has fallen out.

You're the type of guy that totally believed there was a Loch Ness Monster because of one grainy photo.  Why?  Because we don't know everything that could be out there, dude!   And then some smart, scientist, narrow minded person said, "Ya know, that kinda looks like a whale dick."  And guess what?  It really does look exactly like a whale dick.  You're the guy who got fooled by whale dick.  History will judge you not at all because history doesn't care about people who have wild theories that they can't back up with evidence. 

I think it's telling how I jump in to jokingly discuss how illogical it is to believe aliens have made it to Earth and are fucking around and then I get dogpiled.  Seems like you true believers can't handle even the slightest criticism.  Met a lot of religious folks who are the same way.  Might want to think about that.  It's absolutely fine to believe in aliens or whatever.  It's one of those things you'll never be able to prove one way or the other.  I really don't care, I just find it funny.  If it's leading you and others to start smugly calling folks narrow minded and the like, maybe it's you that has the problem.  

Why can’t it be proven? Bc they haven’t parked a saucer in your yard? Have you seen some of the videos out there? Testimony of high ranking officials that were in the actual programs that deal with this subject? I think there’s a higher possibility the phenomenon is completely disclosed as opposed to everything having a logical explanation. 

16 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

Why can’t it be proven? Bc they haven’t parked a saucer in your yard? Have you seen some of the videos out there? Testimony of high ranking officials that were in the actual programs that deal with this subject? I think there’s a higher possibility the phenomenon is completely disclosed as opposed to everything having a logical explanation. 

I think it’s extremely relevant that none of the former officials in the relatively small circle of UAP-promoters have ever claimed that they have personally seen or had access to the headline-grabbing stuff.  They have said that others who do have access have told them it exists. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I think it’s extremely relevant that none of the former officials in the relatively small circle of UAP-promoters have ever claimed that they have personally seen or had access to the headline-grabbing stuff.  They have said that others who do have access have told them it exists. 

d6715c083cad129b27e641e62864e33d.gif

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This.

Most of us are NOT saying that ET visitation or something like it is impossible, we 100% guarantee it hasn't happened, etc. 

Our take (I think, I'm encompassing a lot of takes here) is that 1) we don't have any hard proof.  None.  So we don't feel that the "burden of proof" of visitation has yet been met.  And, 2) someone above mentioned time and distance.  I don't think people understand the incredible time and distance involved.  Nevermind other galaxies (there are an estimated two trillion of them).  They are a kajillion light years away.  Even in just our galaxy, the distances and time to travel them is immense.  Yes, maybe there's some easy faster-than-light travel that some other civilization has mastered.  But it would HAVE to be something like that.  It's a necessity, an absolute requirement for ANY visitation.  And we KNOW about distance and time, but we haven't seen any proof of faster-than-light travel.  So again, the burden of proof hasn't been met.

We aren't issuing a finding of "there is no other intelligent life."  Shit, in a universe of two trillion galaxies, each with an average of 100 billion stars....that's 100 billion trillion stars.  It seems certain that there is life elsewhere, including intelligent life.  We're just issuing a finding of "there's no solid proof it has visited us, and it seems unlikely that any such life form has done so."

Show me a crashed spacecraft.  An actual alien body.  Something like that.  Until then, I and plenty of folks here will stay in our skeptic's chairs.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Lou elizondo. david Fravor. Tim Gallaudet. Go have fun. 

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

If you're working on a black budget project (or however you want to phrase it) and you decide to try and go on live TV and tell everyone about what you're working on what do you think happens to you? They give you a medal? 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Meaning?

Dimensions, in the context of the multiverse theory.

Parallel Universes

Alternate Realities/Timelines

Spoiler

"Einstein's theory of relativity does a fantastic job for explaining big things," Greene says. "Quantum mechanics is fantastic for the other end of the spectrum — for small things. The big problem is that each theory is great for each realm, but when they confront each other, they are ferocious antagonists, and the mathematics falls apart."

String theory smooths out the mathematical inconsistencies that currently exist between quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity. It posits that the entire universe can be explained in terms of really, really small strings that vibrate in 10 or 11 dimensions — meaning dimensions we can't see. If it exists, it could explain literally everything in the universe — from subatomic particles to the laws of speed and gravity.

So what does this have to do with the possibility that a multiverse exists?

"There are a couple of multiverses that come out of our study of string theory," Greene says. "Within string theory, the strings that we're talking about are not the only entities that this theory allows. It also allows objects that look like large flying carpets, or membranes, which are two dimensional surfaces. And what that means, within string theory, is that we may be living on one of those gigantic surfaces, and there can be other surfaces floating out there in space."

That theory, he says, might be testable in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research.

"If we are living on one of these giant membranes, then the following can happen: When you slam particles together — which is what happens at the LHC — some debris from those collisions can be ejected off of our membrane and be ejected into the greater cosmos in which our membrane floats," he says. "If that happens, that debris will take away some energy. So if we measure the amount of energy just before the protons collide and compare it with the amount of energy just after they collide, if there's a little less after — and it's less in just the right way — it would indicate that some had flown off, indicating that this membrane picture is correct."

Greene explains that when he began studying string theory and parallel universes, it wasn't because he could one day measure energy at CERN or develop new mathematical equations. He simply liked the idea, he says, of studying something on such a large scale.

"We're trying to talk about not just the universe but perhaps other universes — but all within a logical framework that allows us to make some definitive statements," he says. "To me, that's enormously exciting, to step outside the everyday and really look at the universe, within these mathematical terms, on its grandest scales."

Do parallel universes exist? We might live in a multiverse | Space

Edited by nineliveslost

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

Most of us are NOT saying that ET visitation or something like it is impossible, we 100% guarantee it hasn't happened, etc. 

Our take (I think, I'm encompassing a lot of takes here) is that 1) we don't have any hard proof.  None.  So we don't feel that the "burden of proof" of visitation has yet been met.  And, 2) someone above mentioned time and distance.  I don't think people understand the incredible time and distance involved.  Nevermind other galaxies (there are an estimated two trillion of them).  They are a kajillion light years away.  Even in just our galaxy, the distances and time to travel them is immense.  Yes, maybe there's some easy faster-than-light travel that some other civilization has mastered.  But it would HAVE to be something like that.  It's a necessity, an absolute requirement for ANY visitation.  And we KNOW about distance and time, but we haven't seen any proof of faster-than-light travel.  So again, the burden of proof hasn't been met.

We aren't issuing a finding of "there is no other intelligent life."  Shit, in a universe of two trillion galaxies, each with an average of 100 billion stars....that's 100 billion trillion stars.  It seems certain that there is life elsewhere, including intelligent life.  We're just issuing a finding of "there's no solid proof it has visited us, and it seems unlikely that any such life form has done so."

Show me a crashed spacecraft.  An actual alien body.  Something like that.  Until then, I and plenty of folks here will stay in our skeptic's chairs.

Gary Nolan has pieces of alleged material that in his conclusion could not have been made on earth using metallurgy as we understand it. It just takes 1 instance for it to be true. Explain every sighting away 100% conclusively away…