2021 - Is inflation finally back in the conversation?

Reagan1k

Just now, Rex Kramer said:

Not sure yall are getting my crack at them. 

Oh, I am.  They(ZH) have been up their own ass forever.

My point is pretty much everyone said '23 would be a recession.  It wasn't...  some said it would happen in '24... it hasn't.  

Frankly I am absolutely stunned that 7plus % mortgages and 10 plus % auto loans haven't turbo fucked enough people to cause a recession.  IMPO profligate deficit government spending is what has kept economic numbers positive.   Is that good, or bad...we'll see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

My point is pretty much everyone said '23 would be a recession.  It wasn't...  some said it would happen in '24... it hasn't.  

Frankly I am absolutely stunned that 7plus % mortgages and 10 plus % auto loans haven't turbo fucked enough people to cause a recession.  IMPO profligate deficit government spending is what has kept economic numbers positive.   Is that good, or bad...we'll see.

Can.  Road.  Kicked

Username

Let's all not forget that ZH is owned by a former member of the Soviet-aligned Bulgarian Communist Party. He also runs a similar website in Bulgaria that frequently pushes conspiracy theories, anti-semitism, anti-LGBT, pro-Russia/anti-Ukrainian crap. Sound familiar? 

"Tyler Durden" is essentially his son, who is the primary editor of the site, which is pretty much his full time job, because he got barred by FINRA for insider trading and lost his career in investment banking.