What are you doing Kyrsten

Zonahorn

$5 million in funds still left in the coffers at the end of September. No wonder she went to the Olympics.  She's blown about $5m in the last year! 

The FEC ain't gonna do shit either, so she's going to ensure she takes a lot of really nice vacations until her term is up. 

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I doubt she's been blowing much of anything these days.

She'd suck dick for kickbacks. She's shown every other aspect of her worldview to be completely open to purchase already. I'm not sure why you think her alleged sexual preferences would be any different.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

She'd suck dick for kickbacks. She's shown every other aspect of her worldview to be completely open to purchase already. I'm not sure why you think her alleged sexual preferences would be any different.

I think he’s saying pretty much all men would be like ‘no thanks’.  I’d hope that’s case…

31 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Oh please, I've seen what you straight men on Surly respond to with "would" - it is shameful. 

You'd accept her blowjob without a second thought. 

A 48 year old bisexual woman who keeps herself in shape via Iron Man competitions and would totally be down for a male-female-female threesome? You'd all be jumping over each other to get first dibs. 

are-you-threatening-me-mad.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

52 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Oh please, I've seen what you straight men on Surly respond to with "would" - it is shameful. 

A 48 year old bisexual woman who keeps herself in shape via Iron Man competitions and would totally be down for a male-female-female threesome? You'd all be jumping over each other to get first dibs. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952k7fcq08smtg2bibk7oc

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Yeah you need to see my work in secret squirrel.  That’s a hell no lol

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2024 at 8:04 AM, Js1 said:

We'd have to time it right drink-wise

On 10/17/2024 at 8:04 AM, Js1 said:

You are saying this like its a bad thing

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2024 at 7:04 AM, Js1 said:

dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Well, I'll be the honest one, I physically find Sinema attractive.  However, the second, she started talking I'm sure that would kill any of that sort of feeling.  As a person, she's dogshit, and at least to me, that matters.  

But a willing mouth is a willing mouth.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/17/2024 at 9:04 AM, Js1 said:

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Im a known man whore. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, G650 said:

I think js is overstating the "shape" she keeps herself in though.

I haven’t seen her in person since she became a senator, but when I knew her as my state representative in Arizona before she went nuts, she was an avid runner and kept herself in damn good shape.