Credit card frauding bitches

Mail was stolen. Fml.   Check your fucking mail every day folks!!!

Got to ask…. How often do you check yours? I literally (and I hate the word literally) drive by my box at about 615p everyday and check it.

Maybe you are in a HOA with a mail center or an APT?

Was on Amazon, saw they had a $200 gift card if you were approved for the Amazon CC.  Applied, was approved, immediately spent the $200 on Amazon.  Was going to lock the card and put in a drawer, won't ever use it.

Got the card in the mail yesterday.  But on Thursday already was getting texts that the card was being used.  Card wasn't even here and it was already hacked.  Was used on Amazon.  What the fuck is going on with these things?

Was on Amazon, saw they had a $200 gift card if you were approved for the Amazon CC.  Applied, was approved, immediately spent the $200 on Amazon.  Was going to lock the card and put in a drawer, won't ever use it.
Got the card in the mail yesterday.  But on Thursday already was getting texts that the card was being used.  Card wasn't even here and it was already hacked.  Was used on Amazon.  What the fuck is going on with these things?

e95bb779e682bc73794bf2039dd56df2.png

• 3 weeks later...