This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn. That was Olympic discuss level shit. Never thought about  it but an adult male 29”wheel/rim  with fully inflated tube and tire probably weighs close to ten pounds.  You hurl it correctly and on consistent axis, at somebody’s head…I guess that can do some real fucking damage.  

Note to self-if ever near a street brawl and guy goes to his bike.  Don’t assume he’s trying to slink off frOm trouble and turn your back.  He may be about to knock somebody into a coma without throwing one punch.  

On 8/5/2024 at 11:02 PM, YGIFS said:

Never thought about  it but an adult male 29”wheel/rim  with fully inflated tube and tire probably weighs close to ten pounds.  You hurl it correctly and on consistent axis, at somebody’s head…I guess that can do some real fucking damage.  

1. no

2. how much does inflation (=adding air) add to the weight?

3. if its inflated, it has cushioning. thats the whole point of a pneumatic tire.

Objection. I see no knockout in this vid. A beat down yes, but no KO.

I already posted the same fighton the hoodfight thread. I don't care about the dupe post but when I click on the KO thread I want to see a KO.