Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

As I understand it, Florida had a bat boy. The kid’s parents broke up, and the mom began a relationship with the baseball coach (I have no idea how serious). The dad called his ex and then killed his two sons, and then himself. That’s what those Ags are yelling about. 

3 hours ago, Broark said:

Not sure if this has been posted or not.
Stay classy.
spacer.png

Hey, you child-murderin' motherfucker! When you come down to College Station, we'll show you the way to the stadium, killer. We're the best fans in the world, homewrecker!

I'm curious about the Aggie spin. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Hey, you child-murderin' motherfucker! When you come down to College Station, we'll show you the way to the stadium, killer. We're the best fans in the world, homewrecker!

I'm curious about the Aggie spin. 

Probably something about sheep. "When we kill our kids we eat 'em, whoop!". Works better with a goat but eh.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I'd say act like you've been there before, but who the hell am I kidding.  We know aggy hasn't.  Clown program.

This was my reply to the ags on a text thread.   They were embarrassed enough already but think half of that is trying to maintain good karma in hopes they can add another 25% to their all time CWS tally. 

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Well they'll get an average season per usual, so there's that 

Culture change. They're showing up at practice. Lifting weights. Packing lunchpails. Giving each other high fives.

It's really something.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Culture change. They're showing up at practice. Lifting weights. Packing lunchpails. Giving each other high fives.

It's really something.

I was laughing until you got to the high fives. Now I am a bit concerned. 

• Haha 7
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Yeah, that guy is full of shit that they’re not known for belligerent fans. Every game we’ve hosted them and all the games I’ve been to at Pyle, whether rooting for the Horns or another team, they were fucking assholes.

They’re obnoxious. They talk  lot of shit. I went to watch a kid that I knew play for Sam Houston back in the Johnny Manziel days. They were screaming in people’s faces and just generally rude. In 2005, the horseshit on the band and I’ve mentioned many times that a 50 year old dude snapped toward the end of that game and choked the shit out of a Texas student, completely unprovoked and then took off down the stairs, leaving his wife and daughters standing there. And who can forget them spitting on Prairie View fans for the deck above? 

They’re a band of assclowns. 

Hell, they'll even talk shit if they just see you wearing longhorn apparel in public. It's happened to me several times while traveling, including in the airport a few weekends ago. I was trying to work at an airport bar and some husky middle-aged Aggie started chirping. I always respond with genuine confusion. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

On occasion while wearing longhorn gear, I've said "howdy" when meeting someone or saying a simple greeting. Have said and heard that my whole life as a greeting. More than once, I've had an aggie attempt to correct me on the usage of the term, as though proprietary. I mock them harshly until they regret saying anything and scurry back off in the direction from which they came. 

Yeah I was born and raised in Texas.  "Howdy" is a word that many people use, not just ags.

Big Tex sure as shit isn't an ag and he says "Howdy" all the time.

Just another thing they're psychotically weird about.

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Yeah I was born and raised in Texas.  "Howdy" is a word that many people use, not just ags.

Big Tex sure as shit isn't an ag and he says "Howdy" all the time.

Just another thing they're psychotically weird about.

Also used by the Beastie Boys in Paul Revere. They were decidedly not Aggies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

On occasion while wearing longhorn gear, I've said "howdy" when meeting someone or saying a simple greeting. Have said and heard that my whole life as a greeting. More than once, I've had an aggie attempt to correct me on the usage of the term, as though proprietary. I mock them harshly until they regret saying anything and scurry back off in the direction from which they came. 

As you should.  I have lots of aggy friends and they're okay until they start talking shit.  I always caution them, "Are you sure you want to do this?".  They never listen and they never learn.  I have eviscerated them many times as a result of their innate stupidity.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Yes, we were insanely jealous of that number 4 nonplayoff finish during the Covid year.  When A&M beat the following 9 teams -- legitimate titans.

1. Signature win over 8-4 Florida by 3 points at home.  The same Florida who got blasted by Big 12 runner up OU by 35 points,

2. 8-4 #18 UNC missing their entire offense due to opt outs when A&M had no opt outs

3. 5 point win at home over 0-9 Vanderbilt

4. 14 point win over 4-7 Mississippi State

5. 9 point win over 3-9 Arkansas

6. 2-8 South Carolina

7.  5-5 LSU

8. 6-5 Auburn

9. 3-7 Tennessee

Got absolutely smoked by Alabama.

Somehow, Liucci convinced those morons that their Orange Bowl win over a UNC missing all their backs and WRs was some big accomplishment.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

I was trying to work at an airport bar and some husky middle-aged Aggie started chirping. I always respond with genuine confusion. 

I give them a WTF? look every time. Ain't nobody got time for dat. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

I was trying to work at an airport bar and some husky middle-aged Aggie started chirping. I always respond with genuine confusion. 

I hope you didn't tip him.  

Nothing I hate more than a bartender getting all up in my business while I'm trying to work.

• Haha 3

I thought they got their baseball coach from TCU because they were tired of being behind the Frogs in baseball and football. If they're not better than TCU just like...some kind of shadowy racist simile follows that, I think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.168e14de50d593ed7ff0e63c8a7cf9a1.png

The rules of college football pretty suddenly and radically changed.

The economics of college football made remaining in the Big 12 untenable.

But yes, it was the ags finishing fourth nationally in a season characterized by cancelled games and player quarantines that forced Texas to join the SEC. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

I hope you didn't tip him.  

Nothing I hate more than a bartender getting all up in my business while I'm trying to work.

Was thinking the douchey aggy could've been another customer, but then realized it makes far more sense & is commensurate with the worth of an A&M degree that he would be an airport bartender as you indicated.

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I'll stop saying "Howdy" when they stop wearing jerseys and uniforms that say "Texas Aggies." 

image.thumb.png.4fbdd933af4884624185f46e48b15815.png

2 hours ago, irishtexan said:

"A&M has more money than Texas"

https://x.com/HornsFan29/status/1416553961084051460

Always brings the laughs. Thanks. 

Okay, they had a record crowd for the George Strait concert at Kyle Field. Three threads on the Texags Football board.

image.png.bf25c8407a45325a56f70fc3607eadb7.png

I guess it's a continuation of this quickly abandoned PR campaign for their brand:

image.png.470e040cbee29d72cbfad86430791a9a.png

Yet, their bigger opportunity to improve their alleged national reputation comes at the CWS. Their brand:

image.png.856aed2dfbe4849d5c458308e75f0a6f.png

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.168e14de50d593ed7ff0e63c8a7cf9a1.png

Well, if any group of people understand the dynamic of poor white people looking down on blacks, it's those fucking losers. I would defer to their obvious expertise, but as usual they're projecting their feelings onto others. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Well, if any group of people understand the dynamic of poor white people looking down on blacks, it's those fucking losers. I would defer to their obvious expertise, but as usual they're projecting their feelings onto others. "

image.png.11b7d03a255b861e4d7df6bb92d6325c.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Okay, they had a record crowd for the George Strait concert at Kyle Field. Three threads on the Texags Football board.

image.png.bf25c8407a45325a56f70fc3607eadb7.png

I guess it's a continuation of this quickly abandoned PR campaign for their brand:

image.png.470e040cbee29d72cbfad86430791a9a.png

Yet, their bigger opportunity to improve their alleged national reputation comes at the CWS. Their brand:

image.png.856aed2dfbe4849d5c458308e75f0a6f.png

They may hold the record but it took 47 years for someone to break it. Aggy had to try! I think George tried before. Grateful Dead did it without trying & without the internet.

(107M - 9/3/77)

Deadheads do it better!

Point: aggy aint shit.

image.thumb.png.19f5cdd7d91335710da5f0cc28872873.png

• Hook 'Em 2